Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm arrived where i have to reach 85% openess and then talk in bed at 11 p.m. to Alyssa, but when i reach 88%, soon after that i decrease again to 84% and i cannot activate the quest... what i have to do to mantain 88% until 11 p.m.?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Whitehand39

User11052021

May 11, 2021
I'm arrived where i have to reach 85% openess and then talk in bed at 11 p.m. to Alyssa, but when i reach 88%, soon after that i decrease again to 84% and i cannot activate the quest... what i have to do to mantain 88% until 11 p.m.?
I have to get 95% openess. It was already difficult to get it to 90% for my previous step. But it dropped to 81 after that step. Now finally got it back up to 93%... only to have it drop back to 86%, during an event that adds openess in most of the other times. This is really frustrating, especially as I don't know how this works.
And please don't tell me there is a random multiplier somewhere that can have a negative impact... because it looks a lot like there is.

Edit: OK, it looks like the Physique (work-out) and self-esteem (barber shop) have an impact on this. If both are high, then openess will increase more and faster. The lower these stats get, the less openess you get and with some actions, it even decreases.

Edit2: yeah.. or not... I just welcomed home my wife in the hallway... dropped my openess from 99% to 72%... this is a real mess man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whitehand39

FurFan

May 4, 2017
I've noticed getting closer to Alyssa and Melody when they're busy talking to each other raises openness without the chance of reduction. Almost every interaction I've had with Alyssa has either had a small increase, no increase, or an increase with sudden 1-3 point reduction to openness.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Please remove "mobile game" tag since android version is not available.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
First off really decent game. Has alot of potential, I definitely would do two runs of at least stealing everyone (lotta good models, and I love Elaine especially), then see what type of scenes present themselves in the sharing/ntr routes. Also not super grindy, and only 1 super non-intuitive moments was when getting the women to have scenes at the pool, it didn't mention needing to buy the bikini, but after doing so they ended up actually occuring, but I thought honestly I was locked out/that was the end of the content.

With that being said I feel the depreciation of the stats is almost reasonable, but especially safe guards such as doing the gym, showering, and getting a hair cut to increase your gains should either boost harder, or make longer lasting impacts. Once I had gotten to 100% for most things, it was easier to maintain, but it really felt like the last 15% or so was super hard to climb and maintain.

Finally just to ensure I've seen what there is to offer: So the vanilla end is just that, the couple being locked into each other, with just the general dirty talk. But going to the sharing/other route option, after the big scene showing the conclusion of this arc or whatever you would call it, there isn't anything else with the MIL yet? or the other side characters like those at the xxx shop, or the wifes work?

Once again though pretty solid overall setup, some slight jank in the scailing and grind, and some animations cut into each other at a very predictable pace (when I had unlocked breakfast Bj's, half the time it would cut to the last scene I had done prior like screwing in the park or in the shower). Definitely looking to follow and lower end sub to see where this goes.

Reactions: Beowulf72

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
MyWantonMIL-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: rrxm

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
going to wait for more of the melody's story. im here for the milf.
If you go to my patreon page you will see the road map there, from then on it's pretty self-explanatory. But if not, Melody's route is the one that will be in the next 3 or 4 updates.

With that being said I feel the depreciation of the stats is almost reasonable, but especially safe guards such as doing the gym, showering, and getting a hair cut to increase your gains should either boost harder, or make longer lasting impacts. Once I had gotten to 100% for most things, it was easier to maintain, but it really felt like the last 15% or so was super hard to climb and maintain.
You got to cut your hair weekly, go to the gym at least 5 days a week, shower every day, and interact with each girl at least once every day. Otherwise, the stats will decrease and Jason will no longer be of "irresistible" status. So if it becomes more grindy you forgot to do one of the listed.

Diddeldoo

Sep 1, 2023
get the haircut, it's important for stat rise.

the wife and mother are top tier but there better be hard bbc content for them (no ntr so far btw)

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I've noticed getting closer to Alyssa and Melody when they're busy talking to each other raises openness without the chance of reduction. Almost every interaction I've had with Alyssa has either had a small increase, no increase, or an increase with sudden 1-3 point reduction to openness.
You got to cut your hair weekly, go to the gym at least 5 days a week, shower every day, and interact with each girl at least once every day. Otherwise, the stats will decrease and Jason will no longer be of "irresistible" status. So if it becomes more grindy you forgot to do one of the listed.

Meaning Jason has to take care of himself before dealing with the girls.

Reactions: User11052021
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes