Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I don't know where to get marijuana to keep going, and I don't know how many times the event of the room with the wife at night is repeated
I attach my save thanks
To buy the weed you need to go to the living room during the evening, you will see a button there, after sending Diego a text, go to the sex shop and you will see an option to pick the weed.

As for the events with the wife, some you will always be able to repeat, like getting a BJ first thing in the morning, shower sex, or the sex scene you get in the bedroom before going to sleep. But if you want to go to the MIL route, don't go past event 21, meaning don't do event 22. Stop following the wife route hints after doing event 21. Alright?

• Red Heart
Reactions: shynos

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
That is a chrome error.
Oops, i meant when i run the exe, it shuts some apps, it prolly included chrome, im using steam for steam input so i can play games with controllers, so when i run the exe it also crashes steam, even tried running it directly from the file, have anyone fixed the problem?

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Oops, i meant when i run the exe, it shuts some apps, it prolly included chrome, im using steam for steam input so i can play games with controllers, so when i run the exe it also crashes steam, even tried running it directly from the file, have anyone fixed the problem?
ok nvm it works now, wtf yesterday i tried like 3 times, and it just black screened, hmm..

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Game is pretty good but one think I don't get is why are the wife and mil routes separated?
Wife even says she doesn't mind the mother joining in on her route.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Because there is already content that the NTR haters would consider NTR, this community is confusing AF, and the level of entitlement is off the charts...
I don't fault you for being confused but it's always hilarious to me how this trips people up so much.

And yes be prepared for the ntr purist to criticize the type of NTR you will implement :KEK:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
No one else reported this problem to me, you're the only one so far, so I think either your setup can't run the game, or there is something corrupted in the file you downloaded. I advise you to try downloading it again and see if anything changes. Without seeing by myself it's hard to deduce what might be causing that issue.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Game is pretty good but one think I don't get is why are the wife and mil routes separated?
Wife even says she doesn't mind the mother joining in on her route.
Because they will lead to different outcomes, the wife route will lead to a happy ending that is already in the game or to the polyamorous route, where there will be content most people in this community tag as NTR.

The MIL route will lead to another ending and two other routes, the Cuckquean route and the Harem route.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
To buy the weed you need to go to the living room during the evening, you will see a button there, after sending Diego a text, go to the sex shop and you will see an option to pick the weed.

As for the events with the wife, some you will always be able to repeat, like getting a BJ first thing in the morning, shower sex, or the sex scene you get in the bedroom before going to sleep. But if you want to go to the MIL route, don't go past event 21, meaning don't do event 22. Stop following the wife route hints after doing event 21. Alright?

Hello friend: I'm sorry to keep bothering you with the same thing, but I've played another week of the game and I still have the same message in the hints, and the button that should appear in the living room, I don't see it anywhere, I must tell you that although I don't speak English, I understand the games well.
Could you be more explicit, and tell me when the button appears and why my hints don't change now, I'll send you my message.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hello friend: I'm sorry to keep bothering you with the same thing, but I've played another week of the game and I still have the same message in the hints, and the button that should appear in the living room, I don't see it anywhere, I must tell you that although I don't speak English, I understand the games well.
Could you be more explicit, and tell me when the button appears and why my hints don't change now, I'll send you my message.
Hey man, here:
I saw you're using the save file I posted here. In that save Jason had already given the weed to the MIL.
As you can see below she's smoking the weed with her pen/vaper.
3.jpg
Then when you click on "Get Closer":
4.jpg
As apointed by the hint system, Location is Pool, Time is 21h, the option to start her route is right there, there one with +5%.

I hope it helped. And thank you for playing!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Curious if this is EOV or just a bug.

In the Hint box it states that I am to visit Melody at the pool at 16H. I've done this (this = buy weed, have her respect at 100%) x 5 weeks x every weekday. Each visit is the same (same = repeatable scenes from 14H-16H). Alyssa's questline has progressed to unlocked bedroom events/visit nightly at 23H. Are there any other prerequisite's for Melody or is that the end of the line for this release?

Ok, nvm. It finally fired after I visited Alyssa's office for the third time.

Last edited:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hey man, here:
I saw you're using the save file I posted here. In that save Jason had already given the weed to the MIL.
As you can see below she's smoking the weed with her pen/vaper.
View attachment 3898673
Then when you click on "Get Closer":
View attachment 3898678
As apointed by the hint system, Location is Pool, Time is 21h, the option to start her route is right there, there one with +5%.

I hope it helped. And thank you for playing!
Hello bro: I played for another week and I don't see any change, I'm attaching the images of what I have at the time of that meeting in the pool with the mother-in-law. It's true that she's smoking but look at the message she gives me.
Also, she keeps giving me the same hints of calling on the phone to get the grass.
On the other hand, the mother-in-law's statistics are still at zero, the wife's hints are repeated from the sex scenes more than repeated at 11 pm in the room.
The game drives me crazy, I love it like few others I've seen on this site but it won't let me continue...
Can you help me please???

The first screen I saved I don't know where the hell it went, well where your image says 5% mine says only two, it gives me some conversation and the scene ends (I must remind you that I don't speak English, only superficially and I don't understand many things 100%).
I like the game because it stimulates my imagination and transports me to the past. thanks for your help

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes