Here's the bug fix.

if on Windows extract it at:
My Wanton MIL - 0.3.0\My Wanton MIL - 0.3.0\My Wanton MIL_Data\Managed
if on Mac extract it at:
My Wanton MIL Mac - 0.3.0.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Managed
if on Linux extract it at:
My Wanton MIL Linux - 0.3.0\My Wanton MIL - 0.3.0_Data\Managed

Thank you for playing!
The save file is not displayed in the list of downloaded games, it is simply there

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Here's the bug fix.

if on Mac extract it at:

Thank you for playing!
I lost all my saves, I would like to start with version 2.5 from the last place, I downloaded the save file 2.5, moved it to the folder as indicated in the instructions, went into the game, it is not in the list of load game

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
Here's the bug fix.

if on Mac extract it at:

Thank you for playing!
Thanks! Works fine now

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I lost all my saves, I would like to start with version 2.5 from the last place, I downloaded the save file 2.5, moved it to the folder as indicated in the instructions, went into the game, it is not in the list of load game
Instead of "extract to..." use the "extract here" option and it should work. Also, before extracting the save file, close the game, after extracting the save file into the designed location, open the game again and it should be there.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Here's the bug fix.

if on Mac extract it at:

Thank you for playing!
idk if it's just in my end or if its a bug, but the girls stats ain't raising, even when i give them gifts and do the events, Alyssa love trust and loyalty are stuck at 0, and melody love trust loyalty and respect too, other stats are just fine

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
idk if it's just in my end or if its a bug, but the girls stats ain't raising, even when i give them gifts and do the events, Alyssa love trust and loyalty are stuck at 0, and melody love trust loyalty and respect too, other stats are just fine
You need to raise Jason attractiviness first before doing anything with the girls, if they don't find you attractive their stats won't rise.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Save file for where the MIL route starts.
if Windows:
C:\Users<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Another Vision Studios\My Wanton MIL
if Mac:
~/Library/Application Support/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL
if Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL OR $HOME/.config/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL

Instead of "extract to..." use the "extract here" option and it should work. Also, before extracting the save file, close the game, after extracting the save file into the designed location, open the game again and it should be there.

#EDIT: Corrected it.

Reactions: Beowulf72
Jun 1, 2017
Don't work, when i try to load game all save slot are empty. I transfer data save how you explain but nothing, all slots empty.
Edit: Oh sorry it work it was my mistake when i transfer file, need to move folder with savedata not only datasave. Sorry, now it work.

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Don't work, when i try to load game all save slot are empty. I transfer data save how you explain but nothing, all slots empty.
Did you extracted the save file at any of this locations?

if Windows:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Another Vision Studios\My Wanton MIL
if Mac:
if Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL OR $HOME/.config/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
You need to raise Jason attractiviness first before doing anything with the girls, if they don't find you attractive their stats won't rise.
Um actually... i even tried to start a new save, this is the first time im trying the game so i'm totally open to the possibility that i'm doing something wrong, but i raised both jason stats to 100% and the options with the girls says that i'll get 4% of love(example), but it wont rise, i progressed to the event 6 with the wife and still wont rise
1722552739701.png

Jun 1, 2017
Did you extracted the save file at any of this locations?

if Windows:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Another Vision Studios\My Wanton MIL
if Mac:
if Linux:
It work , Thank you.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Um actually... i even tried to start a new save, this is the first time im trying the game so i'm totally open to the possibility that i'm doing something wrong, but i raised both jason stats to 100% and the options with the girls says that i'll get 4% of love(example), but it wont rise, i progressed to the event 6 with the wife and still wont rise
View attachment 3889988
It seems I used an (else if) instead of an (if), silly mistake.
I'll drop another bug fix. Thanks for reporting it, man. It will only take a few minutes to compile it.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes