3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyWifeAndIShipwreckedOnADesertIsland-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I like NTR based games, but I think having a tag/signature is fine. Its not like he is whining about this game being NTR. and having played the game for half an hour, I agree with his opinions on this specific game. no save freedom is really bothering me. But then again, I am pirating the game, so can't complain.
To be fair all the listed problems are easily solved by using save editor. Who cares if I lose some material/food if I have 99 of it? For the save feature I'm not a big fan as well, but with a little of planning is, again, really easy.

Reactions: TheMonSun

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Very bad game. Played the mtl already months ago and even now still cannot figure out how to unlock more scenes.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I haven't played this but I am curious. Why would you play a game tagged with ntr when you go out of your way to let people know you don't like ntr?
"Please NO to NTR :poop: :poop::poop:
We Wont Share loved one & No other DICK allowed :cool:(y)"
To be fair the fact he downloaded and played a game that featured a fetish he heretofore didn't like and commented only on the mechanics of the game and not the fetish is actually respectable to be fair.

Jul 28, 2018
To be fair all the listed problems are easily solved by using save editor. Who cares if I lose some material/food if I have 99 of it? For the save feature I'm not a big fan as well, but with a little of planning is, again, really easy.
I like to save before every H scene if possible, and also, which saveeditor you re using? I only use the online one.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
I am the NTR coomer, and i say this is shit without even playing it. first of all, the artstyles for characters look different. Second, this post on this forum had more effort put in, than the eroge. and third of all, i just know, i just fucking know, the writing is gonna be shit.
BUT GOD DAMN, IM GONNA PLAY IT. FUCK YOU, and ill see you tomorrow.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
To be fair the fact he downloaded and played a game that featured a fetish he heretofore didn't like and commented only on the mechanics of the game and not the fetish is actually respectable to be fair.
"Female protag"
"netorare"
"cheating"
"censored"
the title of the game should be:
'My husband and I stranded on an otherwise desserted island, overrun by pricks'
Eh? What you think?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
"Female protag"
"netorare"
"cheating"
"censored"
the title of the game should be:
'My husband and I stranded on an otherwise desserted island, overrun by pricks'
Eh? What you think?
To be fair I always held personally that if it's Female protag it's not netorare (unless the husband gets stolen). But that's somewhat controversial and bound to start a debate so I'll leave it there.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like NTR based games, but I think having a tag/signature is fine. Its not like he is whining about this game being NTR. and having played the game for half an hour, I agree with his opinions on this specific game. no save freedom is really bothering me. But then again, I am pirating the game, so can't complain.
I don't have a problem with only being able to save in the village.
Seems like a typical task oriented rpgm game, imo.
- You need to build a fence to keep stuff from being stolen.
- You need to get back into camp before midnight - but you can build exit ladders to port you back.
- Etc.
Overall, I think this is the start of a good game.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes