3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
ok I got the honey how do you use it on the bear ??? he keeps killing me , i can't equip it in any way i can see
another question how the hell do you use the saw axe or hammer after you have made them , i cant cut down trees or smash rocks so what is the point ?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ye
He didn't complain about NTR though did he? Why bring NTR talk into this.
Also female protag NTR is very different than male protag since the perspective matters.
p, usually female protag NTR the women are incredibly stupid to fall into dumbass situations or the ever more stupid "If I cheat on my husband it will ultimately do him more good so lets pick that option".. lol

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I always love it when games have actual gameplay mechanics, however, I just hate how damn grindy these games are. Like it's not even fun grind after the first time or two. It's just a chore. It's something a lot of the better-themed NTR games have in common.

Decent NTR, horrible grind.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
ok I got the honey how do you use it on the bear ??? he keeps killing me , i can't equip it in any way i can see
another question how the hell do you use the saw axe or hammer after you have made them , i cant cut down trees or smash rocks so what is the point ?

Once you have the honey speak with the guy in the area right before it again, the one who told you about the honey. He'll remove the bear then.

As for the saw, inside the forest, you'll find logs on the ground that you can cut up for a large amount of wood. I assume the same goes for rocks in the mine.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Make the honey and then talk to the dude at the crossroads. He'll get the bear trapped so you can continue. The items like the axe you'll find marked nodes that give you extra resources. Though it's first in the forest that you'll find trees to cut down.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
How do you progress h-scenes with anyone besides the old man? I finished his event and got the propeller and also have th golden mushroom (can't find the guy to give it too anymore though), beehives, but I don't get how you turn them into honey

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
How do you progress h-scenes with anyone besides the old man? I finished his event and got the propeller and also have th golden mushroom (can't find the guy to give it too anymore though), beehives, but I don't get how you turn them into honey
go to the camp fire and scroll down the cooking options you will find the honey recipe

btw how did you pick up the mushroom i found it but can't pick it up ?

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
Why so much negative reactions on discord announcement? The game isn't good or something?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Why so much negative reactions on discord announcement? The game isn't good or something?
its OK its quite a grind you have to manage your time which you dont get much of each day its like a game day will pass in 3 min or less though i haven't timed it but its crazy fast on the clock and if you don't make it back to camp in time you get penalized in goods or food or both ........which is a pain ........you have to gather items craft items and food raw food is a waste so you got to cook everything .....there is no way to kill the animals and if they hit you , you lose life points .....certain tasks have a time limit of a certain number of days .....if you don't get what you need in that time you lose bonuses ........If there was a way to slow down the clock it would be fine ....but there is hardly enough time in the day to do what you need to do .

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I did the sex for food route with the boys in the school and the old man route. Is there anything with the nephew beyond discovery his mom in the school? Is there anything in the hot springs beyond the native kid scenes?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
in the intro you play as him he gets hurt and she takes over .....so he is laid up while you a free to fuck around on him
You also get a narrative at the end from him, once you leave the island - whether it's a good ending or a bad.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes