3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I haven't played this but I am curious. Why would you play a game tagged with ntr when you go out of your way to let people know you don't like ntr?
"Please NO to NTR :poop: :poop::poop:
We Wont Share loved one & No other DICK allowed :cool:(y)"
He didn't complain about NTR though did he? Why bring NTR talk into this.
Also female protag NTR is very different than male protag since the perspective matters.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
lol how to progress really, I got the hook but nowhere to fish and got the beehive how to get honey?
talk to the guy at the dock ...then go talk to the kids in school the ones that are filming their leader is yuko or something like that ...then go talk to the guy at the rock and they will come help move it so you can fish

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
He didn't complain about NTR though did he? Why bring NTR talk into this.
Also female protag NTR is very different than male protag since the perspective matters.
Complaining about ntr in an ntr game post will most likely get your comment deleted. Complaining about the game mechanics typically won't. The mechanics in this game seem fairly common for this type of game so was negative comment warranted? Should people 'avoid this game'? I like it so far.

Reactions: ThunderFury

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Complaining about ntr in an ntr game post will most likely get your comment deleted. Complaining about the game mechanics typically won't. The mechanics in this game seem fairly common for this type of game so was negative comment warranted? Should people 'avoid this game'? I like it so far.
I would like it more if i could get to the point of making a weapon to kill the snakes and other animals that want to hurt me , I know it has to happen eventually in the game that you can make a weapon but i wish it was sooner rather than later

Reactions: clowns234

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Can't figure out how to fill in the hole in the forest. I have a shovel and have filled in the valley whole with "sand'.
EDIT: Likely need to craft the dirt bag.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes