3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
go to the camp fire and scroll down the cooking options you will find the honey recipe

btw how did you pick up the mushroom i found it but can't pick it up ?
I have not done it yet but I found a guy in the village that asks for a mushroom. He is on the opposite side of the old man in the old village.

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
How do you progress h-scenes with anyone besides the old man? I finished his event and got the propeller and also have th golden mushroom (can't find the guy to give it too anymore though), beehives, but I don't get how you turn them into honey
I got the older brother to fuck the main character.

atfields

Oct 12, 2019
You see that sort of thing really confuses me because the Japanese are quite pervy (not trying to be offensive, just saying about things I've seen) and have quite graphic scenes in their anime movies
If you've ever watched an uncensored hentai anime, the chances it was animated in Malaysia, Indonesia, or South Korea are nearly 100%. Japanese censorship laws are in a very literal sense hundreds of years old and make no sense to the Japanese anymore, but the punishments are so harsh that artists aren't willing to break them.

Reactions: cloudstrife

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I can't make this work with Joiplay.
I've tried a few different encoding options for the unpacking.
It works on my PC, but after getting transferred to the tablet that same folder only produces a black screen for ages.
Do I need to change any settings or plugins?

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save (All save already finished exploring and all you need is to board the ship)

Slot 1: Before Happy Ending
Slot 2: Before Hikaru & Keiji Ending
Slot 3: Before Old Man Ending
Slot 4: Before Kugishima Ending
Slot 5: Before Yoneda Ending

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
don't suppose anyone knows of a cheat to stop/start time? tried to fiddle one out with cheat engine but didn't succeed.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Seems decent, but kinda a bummer you switch to the wife as the MC. Really ruins the NTR for me as it gives me too much control. Makes it more of a corruption game to me.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
don't suppose anyone knows of a cheat to stop/start time? tried to fiddle one out with cheat engine but didn't succeed.
i wish you get less than 8 min of game play for an entire day in the game and you got to run hard to get anywhere and get back that clock is a killer

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
OK i cant believe i got to say this ......where do i find mystery meat ???? and please don't say i got to reach in the old guys pants :ROFLMAO: :p:unsure:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Full save (All save already finished exploring and all you need is to board the ship)

Slot 1: Before Happy Ending
Slot 2: Before Hikaru & Keiji Ending
Slot 3: Before Old Man Ending
Slot 4: Before Kugishima Ending
Slot 5: Before Yoneda Ending
How exactly do you even get started with Kugishima? He just keeps saying the same things. I haven't started any other routes.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes