3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Mysterious Stones [v4.0] [Dron Games] (White Coffee) - Original Size: 2.09 GB

Download Win,Linux (141MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (125MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What about Android compressed?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
so do i have to download all of them?? they don't come in just 1 download? damn

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
So with all 4 episodes It's around 10+Gigs Which in comparison to Games such as "Milf City" that is a 1/4 of the size! and has about twice If not more content? the Mind Boggles! But aside from that it's a nice game with some Great Models

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Next update I'm expecting the MC to go all terminator to protect Maria it was certainly an eventful ending.

Reactions: Okamikari

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 04/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Mysterious stones" version "Ch6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Mysterious stones" versione "Ch6".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 16/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Mysterious stones" version "Artefact".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Mysterious stones" versione "Artefact".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Mysterious stones" version "Introduction / Strange patient / Resurrection / White Coffee".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Mysterious stones" versione "Introduction / Strange patient / Resurrection / White Coffee".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Here is the Italian translation of "Mysterious stones" version "Introduction / Strange patient / Resurrection / White Coffee".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Mysterious stones" versione "Introduction / Strange patient / Resurrection / White Coffee".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Hmm, could you please contact me on the Discord server?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
"All chapters were changed to English improvement version. " That is the biggest load of crap I've read in a loooong time. The grammar and spelling is cringe-worthy to say the least.

Then you get the excuse that English is not the first language...but you are releasing for an English-speaking group. So fix it before you release.

Also, in the Intro, there are a lot of unnecessary body movements, especially for female characters that really add nothing expressively or dramatically to the game. Removing these may help with optimization and speed up transitions. Finally, there is a lot of dialogue which is contextually incorrect and with the wrong speaker.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
"All chapters were changed to English improvement version. " That is the biggest load of crap I've read in a loooong time. The grammar and spelling is cringe-worthy to say the least.

Then you get the excuse that English is not the first language...but you are releasing for an English-speaking group. So fix it before you release.

Also, in the Intro, there are a lot of unnecessary body movements, especially for female characters that really add nothing expressively or dramatically to the game. Removing these may help with optimization and speed up transitions. Finally, there is a lot of dialogue which is contextually incorrect and with the wrong speaker.
1 =Well, first of all: look carefully who owns this release, and all your questions you can tell this man!
2 = If there are errors in the game itself, could you specify where they are ?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes