Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Good update. The dark damsel is heavenly, with the succubus a close second.
Looks like he made another open post on patreon:

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I cant get to Dark Damsel cause of the barriers.

NVM, I did it the old fashion way.

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
ok i'm here but i don't see anything for the debug. and the input type only goes to keyboard and controller. am i missing something?
You're probably running an older version? Unless its a bug, because in my version here the debug commands appears in that screenshot and I've already assigned them to better keys.

May 2, 2020
You're probably running an older version? Unless its a bug, because in my version here the debug commands appears in that screenshot and I've already assigned them to better keys.
can you share your bindings with me then? also i have the 0.03 version as downloaded here. unless there is an updated version of this release somewhere else?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The next update will be the gallery mode:

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Well, most pointless update if I've seen one....Tho, good that game is not dead
I don't see how it's pointless. Like mentioned already, people have asked for it, and it's putting all the scenes in one area for ease of viewing. I feel like it's far from pointless. Besides, Mega mentioned that there will be some nice little add-ons for the enemies, like tips and lore and stuff. Plus one little thing mentioned at the end of the post, hinting at another enemy just for the gallery area.

Reactions: icollectsouls

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Wouldn't call it pointless. It gets rid of the fans that have been nagging him to include it for a while now.
I don't see how it's pointless. Like mentioned already, people have asked for it, and it's putting all the scenes in one area for ease of viewing. I feel like it's far from pointless. Besides, Mega mentioned that there will be some nice little add-ons for the enemies, like tips and lore and stuff. Plus one little thing mentioned at the end of the post, hinting at another enemy just for the gallery area.
Well, i'm sure understand that, just kind of funny that it's even needed, for all i know you have the teleport for all area of the game with all of the monster's, somehow remind me the game's that, after defeat you see the post-defeat H-scene....While here you can appreciate the good animation, and the gameplay simultaneously, without just lame ass loop you can see in the gallery...So that's why i might see it ass something pointless even to waste time....Tho, might be it's just me....

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Well, i'm sure understand that, just kind of funny that it's even needed, for all i know you have the teleport for all area of the game with all of the monster's, somehow remind me the game's that, after defeat you see the post-defeat H-scene....While here you can appreciate the good animation, and the gameplay simultaneously, without just lame ass loop you can see in the gallery...So that's why i might see it ass something pointless even to waste time....Tho, might be it's just me....
Not to mention that he might be open to a dual gallery; one through a scene player, and one where Maya can physically go herself and get grabbed which puts your argument to rest as well

Reactions: icollectsouls

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Not to mention that he might be open to a dual gallery; one through a scene player, and one where Maya can physically go herself and get grabbed which puts your argument to rest as well
Well, maybe...hm, i wonder why there's not implemented concept of Virginity?

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
1) IN-GAME LOCATION: the gallery will be an actual stage in the game where Maya can move freely and even teleport to. This gallery stage is aptly located inside the castle and is accessible via the main hub there. You need the sliding tackle to get in there, so in essence the gallery mode is "locked" until you defeat the hill boss to acquire that skill, which can be done relatively early. Once you enter the gallery for the 1st time, this will also unlock the gallery option in the title menu of the game, which if selected will simply load directly into the gallery level. The fun thing about having an actual stage is that I can add a lot of interesting things like the enemy statues that you can see above in the 2nd image. Maya can read the description of each statue to get a bit of lore and even some secrets.

2) ANIMATION LIST: when Maya is inside the gallery stage, you can pause the game and there will be a new option in the pause menu called "Animations". As you've guessed, it will contain a list of all enemies in the game and their respective animations. This will allow players to peruse any of their favorite animations and play them at will.

3) SPAWN ENEMIES: in that very same list, players will have the option of instantly spawning their preferred enemies in the game world, allowing players to setup specific mob fights for a challenge battle, or assemble their favorite enemies grouped in the same space to gang-up on Maya.

4) ANIMATION CONTROL: this will be a small window pop-up that can be enabled whenever Maya is grabbed in the game world, or when players are viewing animation in the list. That small window will have a set of controls such as play, stop, rewind, go forward, etc, essentially giving full control of each animation scene. This allow players to loop a certain phase of their favorite animations for however long they wish, and even set a custom speed.

I missed this being posted, but here's what you can look forward to in the gallery

Nov 19, 2021
1) IN-GAME LOCATION: the gallery will be an actual stage in the game where Maya can move freely and even teleport to. This gallery stage is aptly located inside the castle and is accessible via the main hub there. You need the sliding tackle to get in there, so in essence the gallery mode is "locked" until you defeat the hill boss to acquire that skill, which can be done relatively early. Once you enter the gallery for the 1st time, this will also unlock the gallery option in the title menu of the game, which if selected will simply load directly into the gallery level. The fun thing about having an actual stage is that I can add a lot of interesting things like the enemy statues that you can see above in the 2nd image. Maya can read the description of each statue to get a bit of lore and even some secrets.

2) ANIMATION LIST: when Maya is inside the gallery stage, you can pause the game and there will be a new option in the pause menu called "Animations". As you've guessed, it will contain a list of all enemies in the game and their respective animations. This will allow players to peruse any of their favorite animations and play them at will.

3) SPAWN ENEMIES: in that very same list, players will have the option of instantly spawning their preferred enemies in the game world, allowing players to setup specific mob fights for a challenge battle, or assemble their favorite enemies grouped in the same space to gang-up on Maya.

4) ANIMATION CONTROL: this will be a small window pop-up that can be enabled whenever Maya is grabbed in the game world, or when players are viewing animation in the list. That small window will have a set of controls such as play, stop, rewind, go forward, etc, essentially giving full control of each animation scene. This allow players to loop a certain phase of their favorite animations for however long they wish, and even set a custom speed.

I missed this being posted, but here's what you can look forward to in the gallery
If Mega manages to pull that off for this month's update that'll be seriously impressive. It sounds like a lot of hard work for that alone.

VincentS

Jun 25, 2022
This is already one of the best H games, that gallery letting you control the animations is just icing on the cake.

Reactions: weradti
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes