DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Ahh ok. Thought the new gallery was added in this build. All well. Still a great game. Sci-fi fox is a bit broken but with the cheats it’s not too bad. Hope to see enemies with vore have alternate animations down the road too. Vore isn’t my cup of tea but it’s not a lot of those so it’s got a nice balance of scenes.

Last edited:

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Mega just posted a little bit ago. They said the gallery stage is done, but they were having trouble with the animation controller that lets the player control the H-scenes. So yeah, they're pushing the gallery to the end of February now, and also they teased that they might throw in some more extra enemies as well, along with the previously teased one that had to do with the statues.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
View attachment 2378787
How many enemies do you want? Yes
Dev has also stated it may be possible for certain enemies to grab you off of other ones
It's something that they want to do yes. But they stated that they're giving themselves an end date to finish v 1.0 of the game, so they don't know if it's something they'll be able to put in the game. Though they mentioned that if not here, then in one of their future games, for sure.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Just gotta wait patiently now for the links to be updated; eager to see the new content and what's been added.
I don't actually know what the update contains but I'm assuming it's JUST the addition of the gallery. I'd like to be wrong but keep your expectations rather low for this one. Not the game. Just this update.

Nov 19, 2021
I don't actually know what the update contains but I'm assuming it's JUST the addition of the gallery. I'd like to be wrong but keep your expectations rather low for this one. Not the game. Just this update.
I'm aware, don't worry. I won't be disappointed by this update, been eager to see the gallery for quite some time, so having it come to fruition is making me a little too excited.
Also curious to see what else there is, if anything else has been added. If there has, awesome, time to go hunting. If not, no trouble.

Reactions: ilmncsm and weradti

DecayingHurricane

Oct 12, 2020
Please, who have full save 0.4g + unlocked gallery?
Do you have a copy of the original game save? If you do, you can usually teleport and go to the area, I'm not sure if this save is worth a shot, but just go to the castle and attempt to access the gallery and you should be done, if not all is unlocked there, fight the vixen again.

(If link doesn't work LMK)

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes