EgZ12005

Jun 5, 2022
I made my save, the gallery is also fully open, there is no minimap on the bottom left
Game version 0.4g
just copy all the files from the archive to the folder "UserData"

Reactions: IWillEatYourFace

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Vore and pietrification, ugh. Wish there was a bit more "vanilla" tags
This kinda highlights an issue I've had with the game since the beginning (and have posted about before), where it seems like all of the female/futa enemies are the only ones who get the more "questionable" content while all the other enemies that are male or something else get scenes that are more straightforward.
Like, I don't want to see Maya get vored by some buff dude enemy or whatever, but it feels "unfair" that if you're into the game to see the "getting fucked by a guy or tentacles" content then you're not worrying about whether or not any enemies/scenes of that type are vore or something along those lines. Meanwhile if you're into it for the yuri and futa but don't like the "weird shit," every girl-type enemy that gets added feels like a gamble on whether or not their only scene will be something like cock vore that leads into cum absorption, which is practically snuff in my opinion. (And I really, really don't find death/loss of consciousness to be sexy.)

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
This kinda highlights an issue I've had with the game since the beginning (and have posted about before), where it seems like all of the female/futa enemies are the only ones who get the more "questionable" content while all the other enemies that are male or something else get scenes that are more straightforward.
Like, I don't want to see Maya get vored by some buff dude enemy or whatever, but it feels "unfair" that if you're into the game to see the "getting fucked by a guy or tentacles" content then you're not worrying about whether or not any enemies/scenes of that type are vore or something along those lines. Meanwhile if you're into it for the yuri and futa but don't like the "weird shit," every girl-type enemy that gets added feels like a gamble on whether or not their only scene will be something like cock vore that leads into cum absorption, which is practically snuff in my opinion. (And I really, really don't find death/loss of consciousness to be sexy.)
Yeah, only the batgirl has a "not vore" animation wich is sad. When first the futa minotaur boss came out I was like "Whoa put that in the girl", nope it was the other way around and I was like "Really? Such a missed opportunity". And on unbirth scenes always Maya gets unbirthed. I want to see an enemy just force it's way in her womb (thats the only vore I could accept). But even the vanilla male monster animations are degraded too. I just don't like them, there is too much focus on vore.

Last edited:

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, only the batgirl has a "not vore" animation wich is sad.
Yeah, and the kitsune, and the bunny girl, and the futa centuaress, and the other centauress, and the spider girl, and the witch boss, and the mannequin, and the princess boss, and the dominatrix, and the ghost girl, and the moth girl, and the medusa, and the shadow girl thing, and the succubus, and the not Krystal boss.
Yep. ONLY those female enemies has a not vore animation. Extremely sad.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The game aligns pretty well with my own tastes, so no complaints from me. Only 2 new enemies is a bummer, but the new vore has to be one of my favorites (small eating big, hits just right) and I enjoyed the petrification way more than I should.

The highlight is the gallery mode. Way more convenient to see the animations and I can make my own gangbangs in the arena.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
This may be a linux gripe, but several things are broken.

• Activating the timed switch in the first dungeon plays the gate opening sound on loop. One time
  • Green Lizards makes Maya disappear when grabbed, requiring me to F12 in order to restart the area. Repeatable.
  • Maya can accidentally escape test drones in the gallery. One time
  • Krystal The Tamer of Tyrants in beaten in one hit. It' also possible to miss the cutscene trigger until after Krystal's defeated, resulting in an open arena with an HP bar but no boss.

Reactions: holyApex

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018

• Activating the timed switch in the first dungeon plays the gate opening sound on loop. One time
  • Green Lizards makes Maya disappear when grabbed, requiring me to F12 in order to restart the area. Repeatable.
  • Krystal The Tamer of Tyrants in beaten in one hit. It' also possible to miss the cutscene trigger until after Krystal's defeated, resulting in an open arena with an HP bar but no boss.
definitely not just linux on the broken lizards. Cant get them to work at all.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, and the kitsune, and the bunny girl, and the futa centuaress, and the other centauress, and the spider girl, and the witch boss, and the mannequin, and the princess boss, and the dominatrix, and the ghost girl, and the moth girl, and the medusa, and the shadow girl thing, and the succubus, and the not Krystal boss.
Yep. ONLY those female enemies has a not vore animation. Extremely sad.
I know you're replying to Ironfoot (incorrectly) saying the bat girl is the only one without vore, but with my personal issue of a lot of the female/futa enemies being the main source of the "weird shit," not just vore, the list here doesn't help much. Especially if you just want to see something more along the lines of "girl getting fucked by another girl."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Admittedly, otherwise the girls listed are fine in terms of non-vore scenes. Some of them could be implemented better imo, like the futa centaur having more than just a deepthroat scene, but for the most part they're actually enemies/bosses where they have something worth offering. In the end though, that's only 10/27 feminine enemies. The 20~ enemies in the game that are some form of male/creature/tentacle/"other" all generally don't have anything too weird, most of them just fuck Maya (non-consensually, sure) and there's like a few that do something otherwise. But no one who's into the game for that kind of enemy that doesn't want to see the "weird shit" isn't really going to worry whether or not the next random buff dude added is going to shove Maya up his anus or if a tentacle monster is going to end Maya's life by turning her into goo.
To reiterate what I'd consider my main point, I really don't care that there's vore and other "questionable" fetishes in the game. But when I'm interested in a game because it has a large amount of "girl" enemies in a female protagonist game (something I'd consider a rarity) only to find out that the majority of said "girl" enemies feature generally unappealing content (while the other non-girl enemies that I don't care for are practically vanilla), then I'm just left feeling utterly disappointed. Doesn't really help that the girl enemies who have non-vore scenes are minimal, with the scenes themselves either being "fine but only the one thing" like the centaur, or just not my thing otherwise (looking at you, witch and not-Krystal.)

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Dunno what to say, man. I mean no offense when I say this, but it simply sounds like a you problem. These grievances are really just because a lot of the H-content is not your thing.
I will say that a lot of these enemies were actually patron supporter ideas, and also voted for by patrons. Mega does put their fair share of enemies in, but specific ones like the witch or the moth girl were voted to be put in the game. So the reason why there's feminine enemies with "weird shit" is because there are a lot of people into "weird shit".
I do agree with you on the moth girl scene, though. The emergence of Maya as a moth girl did happen kind of abruptly. But who knows? Maybe it will be a scene that Mega will refine in the future for the late alpha phase.
Oh and speaking of that, the deepthroat futa centauress was actually supposed to have a game over scene, but there were technical issues that affected it, so it's planned to be put in later, iirc.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018

I'll pass this on to MBB for you

Reactions: EmDotRand

bobbot

May 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/QUOTE]
well at least we dont get a krystal enjoys her sandwhich joke on the vore scene... now that i think of it that woulda been an on point transformation...

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes