Huntsman25w

Sep 17, 2018
sadly I could never get that one to work so can't rate it.

AHAHHAHAAHHAHA ..... oh wait you're serious.... Let me laugh harder. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No way this is the worst side scroller, and NO WAY you with 3 post have played ALL of them from this site.
Why? because I'm not interested in chatting makes me unable to play a style of game I like?

Bait used to be believable :cry:
Nah No bait, just found the game mechanics so annoying I don't find it enjoyable.

Jun 17, 2020
FOUND CHEST WOLF GIRL (AGAIN, I think at this point the dev just loves putting her in obscure spots... She doesn't have to be the last of her species, this could be an mimic species, and having fake and real chests would be awesome, but, tch...)

1725842447395.png

Reactions: other-s

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
FOUND CHEST WOLF GIRL (AGAIN, I think at this point the dev just loves putting her in obscure spots... She doesn't have to be the last of her species, this could be an mimic species, and having fake and real chests would be awesome, but, tch...)

View attachment 4014803
I just attack every chest I see a la DarkSouls.

Yeah nah I've played nearly ever side-scroller game from here and this is hands down the worst I've tried.
May I introduce you to Hijiri in the Succubus Castle. The scenes are serviceable, but the gameplay is just tedious. You're forced to sit through a cut scene on every death and they each take 30 seconds each. Combined with slippery, unresponsive controls and you have yet another shitty platformer.

Last edited:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have problems with the teleport/gallery in the game? its giving null information unable to see things to select enemies.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021

View attachment 4014803
If I remember right, she used to be in one spot in the monster city, and then was moved here in the swamp. Something tells me Mega is gonna probably add regular chests in the game down the line, otherwise the wolf girl is gonna be a dead giveaway every time.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
If I remember right, she used to be in one spot in the monster city, and then was moved here in the swamp. Something tells me Mega is gonna probably add regular chests in the game down the line, otherwise the wolf girl is gonna be a dead giveaway every time.
There was a stint when she was in the mirror world, but I don't have access to the computer I can use to check if that's still a thing.

Reactions: Levyathan0

Goobly Woobus

Aug 14, 2023
-Throw on accessory that doubles essence yield in grabs
-Go to Tyrant Hunter or whatever her name is
-Get grabbed
-Hit QTEs
-Profit

Especially good to do on this boss in particular because the yield is absurdly high and her animations (the one where she turns you into not Fox McCloud anyway) doesn't do any damage which means you'll save on healing for most of the journey. Thousands and thousands of items coming your way!

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
I'm pretty sure somebody paid a chunk of change to get their OC in this game.

I've seen art of that exact same wolf girl before, but usually she's swallowing other video game characters (Shantae being the most common for some reason) whole after ambushing them. She then digests them and there's usually an end panel of her wearing the victims clothes as some kind of trophy/disguise thing.

Reactions: Levyathan0
Nov 19, 2021
I'm pretty sure somebody paid a chunk of change to get their OC in this game.

I've seen art of that exact same wolf girl before, but usually she's swallowing other video game characters (Shantae being the most common for some reason) whole after ambushing them. She then digests them and there's usually an end panel of her wearing the victims clothes as some kind of trophy/disguise thing.
Yep, one of my buddies on Discord. The Wolf Lady's name is Vivian, and is generally an ambush predator with a few instances and artworks of willing thrown in here and there.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Pink Pencil...oh god no...
That one's extra bad too. Apparently you can just randomly explode when you shoot. As in, there is a non-zero chance that any time you fire the gun that is necessary to progress, you will die and lose a life and have to start over. It's almost fascinating in how badly you have to screw up your code to have that happen.

• Hey there
Reactions: Buziol
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes