sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave it a try.
The girl is cute, but holy damn the amount of text. Could be better if they were condensed in fewer textboxes

Hmm... does it count as a cleavage when you're wearing nothing?
1651147479392.png

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
The art is good, especially the characters (few animations make it even better). The story is something new. Dialogues seem lively and expressive. Overall, it looks promising! Looking forward to future updates.

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
Sheesh, we always forgot to post updates here o_O

screenshot0046.png
screenshot0047.png
screenshot0048.png
screenshot0050.png

Yes, that's Aqua's outfit. You're welcome.

And we have a new main menu design, but of course, I know some of you already prefer the old one, so we didn't remove the old one.

So here's my idea: I was thinking of making it random (Every time you start up the game, the game will randomly choose which main menu to use.) or just make it a toggle in the options menu. Which one's better?

Jul 28, 2020
So here's my idea: I was thinking of making it random (Every time you start up the game, the game will randomly choose which main menu to use.) or just make it a toggle in the options menu. Which one's better?
Well i mean for these kind of questions the answer is always making it an option. For some reason however, modern devs seem to hate giving players any sort of agency. You are not one of those devs, are you... fruitychoco ? *raises an eyebrow inquisitively*

Yes, that's Aqua's outfit. You're welcome.
Perfection.

My cute gf, my cool gf, my BFF, My Wife, My secretary, My desperate milfy neighbor, My mother-in-law who i secretly love more than my wife due to her superior bust and bush.

I see all is coming together nicely, fruitychoco. You better add some oyakodon scene as soon as possible. I wish you well.

Last edited:

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
And we have a new main menu design, but of course, I know some of you already prefer the old one, so we didn't remove the old one.

Both: The option to choose between randomized or just a single menu is better.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Mystic Ville Ch.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Gave it a try.
The girl is cute, but holy damn the amount of text. Could be better if they were condensed in fewer textboxes

Hmm... does it count as a cleavage when you're wearing nothing?
Yes. "Cleavage", properly, is the area BETWEEN the breasts ("cleaving the bosom"), so it doesn't matter if there are clothes or not.

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
Changelog?
There's not much changelog but mainly:
1. Changed main menu design
2. Changed gallery menu design
3. 5 new characters (3 appeared in the game, while the other 2 is only placeholders in gallery menu)
4. Continuation of story (10-15 min duration)
5. Faster pacing of the story, and more art to support it. (We listened, previous chapter had too many text while too few art).
7. Approximately a total of 10 drawings/art (combination of CGs and Mini CGs)
8. A (joke) easter egg in the character viewer.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes