thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for the advice! I will try to make the average teenager not-so-average, but it will be hard since it is our first game and I'm not exactly a writer either, I've written a few fanfics but that's it :LOL: But, I will try my best!

Well, what can I say except that the MC is not good with girls :LOL: He's not a womanizer (yet)
How you react will depend on how much "experience" you had ;)

Yeah, we did it wrong, and it's a shame, we'll probably name it Ep1 or Ch1 or v1 the next time we update, we should've named it v0, Ch0, or Ep0, sorry for the confusion!

Also, the answer to the first question is... because our very first patron encouraged us! He pledged even before this version is out, he basically said that "Go for it, just share it, doesn't matter even if it has sex or not, if people like it, they will stick around. Even if they complained that there's no sex, as long as they liked it, they'll be the first one to play when the update with sex is up, trust me." So, we just did! :LOL:

Thank you! Hmm... pubic hair toggle huh... this might be hard to do for the animations since there will be 3 variants (I'm assuming if there's an option for peach fuzzy, there will be people who also want justice for the bushy lovers...) But we'll see!

We're actually like a free team, I tell the artist in our team to do whatever he wants with the art, and I'll back him up in writing/code, and vice versa. So if he wants to do it, you're in luck ;)
Just do what you and you team wanted to do, the best game always be great if the team enjoy to develop it with their vision and liking. Even without sex scenes yet it was a great premiere and you got lot of fans that love the demo already so your patreon really right in this one
I don't like public hair much but hey it people taste so I can't say anything oppose it (and I don't mind to try out the option when it came out), but if it took some extra develop time then you can add it for later and focus on the story and the game features as the first priority

Reactions: FruityChoco Studio

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
"This woman with a glowing halo floating above her head is a cosplayer"
wot? just how dense is the MC?

v0.6.1 how is this number so big? this is a demo. should be v0.1

Last edited:

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
The facial expressions are amazing! The MC's reactions are relatable and feel like he's a real person with rational motivations, and Misty is sexy, adorably derpy, and I love how shamelessly naked she is. <3

All in all, I went in and didn't expect to binge through the entire first chapter with rapt attention at everything going on. You've definitely got something special here, in both writing and art!

Hopefully next paycheck, I can check how my finances are doing and see about supporting you two on Patreon! :D

fawkes1989

Oct 30, 2019
1) inverted nipples. YES. Just needs some pubic hair now. I loved the Mirai Nikki/Future Diary references. Such an underappreciated show. Looking forward to this.

• Red Heart

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
Sometimes I just totally forgot to post Weekly DevLogs here, but here it is anyway!

As many have complained/suggested, when the next update is ready, We'll discard the semantic versioning and just replace it with regular Chapters. It'll be easier to digest and won't make people misunderstand anymore.

Detailed Worklog on Patreon (Open For Public)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sometimes I just totally forgot to post Weekly DevLogs here, but here it is anyway!

As many have complained/suggested, when the next update is ready, We'll discard the semantic versioning and just replace it with regular Chapters. It'll be easier to digest and won't make people misunderstand anymore.

Detailed Worklog on Patreon (Open For Public)

A bit of shame some part got cut but understandable, artist are human after all so it was the best decision. I'm quite happy that the next update will come out a bit sooner than the first deadline, really excited and hope to see you share the progress every week from now on

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
A bit of shame some part got cut but understandable, artist are human after all so it was the best decision. I'm quite happy that the next update will come out a bit sooner than the first deadline, really excited and hope to see you share the progress every week from now on
Let's hope I remember, I always share the progress every week on Patreon, it's just that I always forgot to share it anywhere else :eek:

Jul 28, 2020
*Check 2D Fantasy games.*
Sigh. All my favorite games are months away from new update.(Hurry up, magicnuts. Pity's sake.)
*Le Mystic Ville appears out of nowhere*
What is this? Another isekai? Meh. Is that supposed to be a budget aqua? Oh well might as well check it out...
*Crappy mouse double-clicks into thread.*
Yeah probably another abandonwa-
*BOING BOING smug goddess appears*
Okay picked up!
*Check the tags and comments.*
What is this? v0.6.1? More like v.0000.000.6.1. This is embarrassing, it is fucking raw. No content. Okay screw this, DROPPED!
*Wonder who these scummy devs are and check patreon.*
"Won't to be added in the game: NTR"
Okay picked up once again!

You have my undivided attention and utmost respect, Fruitychoco studio. I wish you well in your future endeavors. I will be watching.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mrttao

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Not yet, too fast for my pace :(
Thank you, I respect that dedication to proper story pacing. Plus, it's always better when there's build up. :D

Since I wrapped up with the writing and posing is stuck until further assets, I decided to put posing on hold and help out drawing the backgrounds!

2 Backgrounds' done, currently drawing the third as we speak!

-PervyChoco

Looks great, Choco! I love the shading and shine. The fact the reflection on the mirror is a detail you didn't have to add but did anyway is impressive to me! And it's all so colorful. <3

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
Wazzup folks, long time no see and it's time for this week's report!
We've got plenty to show, so read up!

Long story short, I caught covid a week ago, thankfully I recovered and am back in top gear!

A couple of sneak peeks!

And... last but not least... a sneak peek of the first "real" adult scene!
The 2nd scene is in the works too!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, a short gameplay video showing our simple point-and-click system!
(So sorry but you have to
Age restriction!)

Things are looking good! Everything's going at a good pace, the problems that are slowing us down are getting solved one after another I still can't give out an exact date, but it won't be long now! I feel it's around the corner!

And again, this wouldn't be possible without the support that our current and former patrons gave!
Seriously, I love you folks.

Big shout out to all of you who supported us! Thank you so much! And stay tuned!

Also, if you haven't already, you can join our Discord server and we can chat if you'd like!
(I'm usually more active on Discord)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Long story short, I caught covid a week ago, thankfully I recovered and am back in top gear!

A couple of sneak peeks!

Age restriction!)

Things are looking good! Everything's going at a good pace, the problems that are slowing us down are getting solved one after another I still can't give out an exact date, but it won't be long now! I feel it's around the corner!

And again, this wouldn't be possible without the support that our current and former patrons gave!

Big shout out to all of you who supported us! Thank you so much! And stay tuned!

Also, if you haven't already, you can join our Discord server and we can chat if you'd like!
All the teasers look so good, make me feel more excited for the next update. I'm so happy and glad that you are recovered and better than ever, keep up with the great work

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Because double standards. It's always ok for the guy to get as much pussy as he wants, but heaven forbid if a girl so much as looks at another dick. :LUL:

Basically, NTR used to actually mean a specific fetish with a specific theme. Nowadays, any time some kind of molestation, not even full blown sex, happens outside of the 'primary' relationship, it's considered some kind of NTR. There's probably a dozen "types" of NTR nowadays, including one where the kid's mother fucks a new guy instead of her own kid who obviously wants to dick a milf, especially if it's his improbably hot mom.

Also note that this almost always pops up when female characters are promiscuous, willingly or otherwise, and almost never if it's the male character that fucks around outside of their primary relationship. Because again, double standards.

A couple of sneak peeks!

Age restriction!)

Thank you so much for all your updates! So glad to see you recovered, and if it put a dent in the update, that's TOTALLY understandable! Love how it looks so far, and I'm happy to see the return of our cheeky, smug, derpy goddess. <3

Health (physical and mental) is most important. We can wait after all, but your health can't, so I hope you took the rest you needed from work while sick.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm trying to figure out why I was tagged in this thread, and with a reply from a completely different thread at that...

If anyone knows, please let me know. :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes