Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not yet, developer focused at game mechanics first. I think next update he will start introducing sex scenes.
Maybe forward the individual stories a bit, but judging from his previous game, he's able to keep you waiting (which I think is a good thing). Also, some mechanics are still not fully implemented (cards, items), there's probably main story stuff with the cards, and of course the question whether it's be more prudent to deepen our knowledge of the existing girls without advancing the hotel or will get level 3, maybe 4, which would need more staff to be introduced.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lets just hope those unimplemented mechanics don't force us to start from scratch again
All the more reasons to focus on them first, to get that issue out of the way and "only" have to add content to the end of the previous version. Odds are, at least one or two may force us to.

Reactions: TheDevian

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
lets just hope those unimplemented mechanics don't force us to start from scratch again
I always try to prevent that and don't expect it to be required from now on.
If it really can't be helped, it might happen, but I don't think it will since most of the groundwork has been laid.

Hi Faerin , is this a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. Some guests require additional factors to increase satisfaction.
At first, just having a staff member present is enough.
At higher levels, choosing the right answer and even having a certain skill level/trait/item/upgrade in the room will be required as well. Sofia is a 4 star customer and one of the more difficult (and more rewarding) ones.
I expect to implement these increases in the next update or the one after that.

Last edited:

slatkamaca1234

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone have an issue where ONLY you are shown in the staff area - i dont see any of the girls in the staff view to see their stats/profile. I got this after using someones save - previously they were there

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No. Some guests require additional factors to increase satisfaction.
At first, just having a staff member present is enough.
At higher levels, choosing the right answer and even having a certain skill level/trait/item/upgrade in the room will be required as well. Sofia is a 4 star customer and one of the more difficult (and more rewarding) ones.
I expect to implement these increases in the next update or the one after that.
Figured as much when I encountered the same: got the right answer but really restaurant training takes time, so didn't have the level. It would be great if it were possible to address that with slightly different dialogue acknowledging both issues, like "yeah, exactly what I ordered, but it doesn't look great/it took too long/is overcooked.

I am correct though in assuming that the chef's skill has no influence whatsoever on a restaurant customer, only for room service?

Reactions: Hell-O2

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I get passed level 2? My points are at 691. Please help. Walkthrough?
Level 2 for the characters or the manor? If it's the former, you'll need to increase which ever experience they need, i.e: the restaurant, bar, housekeeping, lobby, kitchen, fitness center, maintenance and sauna. Hovering your mouse pointer of their portraits will let you know where their experience is at and how much more you need to progress.

If it's the latter, the manor only goes up to level 2 for now.

Reactions: TheDevian

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Hey Faerin is there and estimated update/release schedule? or is this kind of just when ever you get around to updating it?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes