Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is the card I am talking about. Seems like the intro card has been changed so we can only get tier 1 cards.
Yes, that's correct. And since you already chose a card during the intro, you'd need the destiny bar full in order to go do another reading and select another tier 1 card.

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
Check your autosave folder. You should have one from Sunday evening or night. Either one would be great if you do. Preferably the evening one as I could be able to see it in action.
Where is the folder for autosaves, I only have one auto save in my profile

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Na, as i mentioned in my post it is an UltraWide monitor @ 3440x1440 res. But this is the first game using Unity engine that's given this scaling issue.
We had a resolution (4K/UHD) issue with one player on Discord right around the end of MotH and for the life of me, I cannot remember what resolution that player used which worked, because his screen looked weird when I saw the screenshot. But I'm glad to hear that you got it running with no problems in your res.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
. But I'm glad to hear that you got it running with no problems in your res.
I wouldn't say its a problem, and its a definite first world problem, but it is annoying to be forced to change the monitor resolution just for this game. MOTH never had a problem with this resolution, correctly scaling to 16:9. I will be skipping this game for now and see if it gets fixed later on.

Reactions: Faerin

fidira61

Nov 15, 2020
someone could help me, i'm already on the 74th and they stopped coming for the massage, sauna and gym, riley and laura practically do nothing else in the game

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
someone could help me, i'm already on the 74th and they stopped coming for the massage, sauna and gym, riley and laura practically do nothing else in the game
The massage room and fitness center are both level 2 rooms, so you'll need a level 2 or 3 guest for them. The massage room is a level 3 room, so you'll need a level 3 guest. If you're only taking on level 1 guests, they will not request those rooms.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
What GPU do you use and how much VRAM does it have?
Are you kidding me?
I played every version of this game 5 times to tier 2/3 (later). This bug was not there before!

Just for fun:
Intel i5 / 6600K 3.5Ghz (OC 4.1Ghz at all times)
MSI (Nvidia) GTX 1060/6 GB VRAM

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are you kidding me?
I played every version of this game 5 times to tier 2/3 (later). This bug was not there before!

Just for fun:
Intel i5 / 6600K 3.5Ghz (OC 4.1Ghz at all times)
MSI (Nvidia) GTX 1060/6 GB VRAM
No, I'm NOT kidding you. So knock off the attitude if you want my help. I've helped over hundreds of other players that were at least GRATEFUL for the help they receive. If you want to act like a fucking asshole, simply because I asked you a routine fucking question, then take your ass somewhere else.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
i never had those bug, i've been using my old pc for years
i7 4700k, 32gb, gtx 1050ti

maybe it freeze if you are using cheat engine
Maybe i should clarify what i mean with freeze (not that the game/pc is freezing).
The Game simple hangs there! you can still push the buttons... but the gamescript simple hangs has a bug. I played with the german translation of the game this could be causing the error.

I do not use cheat engine. Not even for breath of the wild...pc is fast enough for 60fps.

Test my uploaded profile/savegame.
I'm not posting bugs here for some amateurish help. Only for devs and serious people to replicate an issue.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Never had a freeze with this game
Older video cards (up to 2GB of VRAM) will cause the animations to appear as though they're either semi-static to nearly "jerky". I had that problem with an old Radeon (2GB VRAM) I had until my son inherited it from me. Now he can be cursed to use it. :ROFLMAO:

Spiderwilk

Aug 9, 2019
Salut!
J'ai un petit bug Dans la transition Première partie Jusqu'au mercredi et la seconde la gelée Mais je peux changer Toujours la fenêtre ou aller Internet.

Quelqu'un a un indice pour résoudre ce problème?

Désolé si je me trompe l'anglais n'est pas ma première langue.
1606533048103.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Salut!
J'ai un petit bug Dans la transition Première partie Jusqu'au mercredi et la seconde la gelée Mais je peux changer Toujours la fenêtre ou aller Internet.

Quelqu'un a un indice pour résoudre ce problème?

Désolé si je me trompe l'anglais n'est pas ma première langue.
View attachment 918723
Can you attach both a copy of your player log and your save, please?

You can find the player log located here:
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Thanks! :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes