S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Ah, you think writing down something means people will actually read it?
I remember thinking that as well, in the golden days of yore.

Seriously though, I will probably include an installation and troubleshooting guide like I did with MotH (though I have to refrain from referring to my previous comment ;)).
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm a PC technician at work and most of the customers don't read what you write in very large letters, but I still think that someone can read it and fix the problem by himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
1. Assign Julia to the lobby.
2. Click and hold the icon in the top left corner.
3. Choose the desired guest level (the maximium number you can choose is her current lobby skill level).

Just to clarify: are you saying this doesn't work for you, or did you not try this yet (because I don't see Julia being assigned to the lobby in your screenshots)?
thank you it worked now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm a PC technician at work and most of the customers don't read what you write in very large letters, but I still think that someone can read it and fix the problem by himself.
While I am not a technic expert, neither hardware nor software, I read the last few pages of this thread and I know what he means as well ...

• Haha

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Ok, check both in PC Settings, as well as Programs and Features to see if you have the following updates installed on your machine.
This game, as it was with bugs, remained with bugs....
What it is? Are these requirements for the game? Then why aren't they listed separately on the first page so that players don't ask the same question every day?
I sent a report twice. I will not repeat it again. Nobody answered anything. I believe that patreons should stop sponsoring a product that constantly has a lot of bugs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
What it is? Are these requirements for the game? Then why aren't they listed separately on the first page so that players don't ask the same question every day?
I sent a report twice. I will not repeat it again. Nobody answered anything. I believe that patreons should stop sponsoring a product that constantly has a lot of bugs.
as long as i play the game the only bug i encounter is white square on lobby, but it fixed now the dev give me a conclusion

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
..You seem to prove your inability to listen and comprehend what people tell you... not sure wether or not this is a waste of time than.
Bug = a problem caused by a mitake in the code of a program
The "Bugs" you keep reffering to are not in any way bugs as defined above... they are lacking supportive programs or outdated drivers... at best you can call it a Bug of your system
While there had been bugs it's still a work in progress and these tend to have a few, however they also get fixed in the process of troubleshooting most of the times... and Faerin and the rest have been quiet active at it... even providing fast fixes for indiviuals with more uncommon problems...

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
tenor.gif

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I kinda assume that he plays with the Russian or Spanish translation which indeed had a bug. But there is a hotfix available on Faerin's Patreon page for that.

But we can't be certain because he constantly fails to provide information even after we asked him more then twice to share them.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks. But I have eyes and I can read) I have read the previous pages.
What external mods ??? Are you crazy)))? Clean game, the new version was installed in a clean folder) The profile folder has been moved from the previous version to this one so that the game can see the saves
It's nice that you can read but this post and others prove you can't, since you entered the thread you have done nothing but complain that the game is bugged, yes it does have a bug it's on the reception no one denies that and we have a workaround

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything is Ok with my videocard.
When asked for relevevant information you have been evasive and honestly rude and sometimes aggressive towards the people that are trying to help you
We can't help you if you don't want to tell us anything

What crash report ? The game doesn't crash to the desktop or something. The game freezes / stops / black screen / does not react to anything. Do you understand what I'm talking about or not? I sent the log. Windows Event Viewer showed nothing .
When asked for the crash report in your massive knowledge about this game it didn't crash it freezes, yet the log you posted clearly states that a Crash report was compiled by the game.
I could go on but I know I'm wasting my time, the thing is we do know what you are talking about the problem is you don't and are either too arrogant or too stupid to listen or even read.
Look at all the posts in the thread about people playing the game finishing the update waiting on the next installment of it, and then look at your posts you can't play it's bugged.
Simple question if 1000 people play the game and out of them you are the only one that can't get it to work, would you say the problem is the game or your rig
We can help you get it working, but it would mean a serious attitude adjustment on your part

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I've met an issue. Haven't played this for a while, was waiting for a version that was more polished, and it seemed like a good time to get back into it. I tried to play the intro first because of the cards, but most of the renders were just blank, stuff like "next day" appeared, and sometimes that foggy one, but nothing else beside that. After that I skipped the intro, but I can't click on the lobby when Julia asks me to. It looks like this. Does anyone have any idea of what might the issue be about?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I've met an issue. Haven't played this for a while, was waiting for a version that was more polished, and it seemed like a good time to get back into it. I tried to play the intro first because of the cards, but most of the renders were just blank, stuff like "next day" appeared, and sometimes that foggy one, but nothing else beside that. After that I skipped the intro, but I can't click on the lobby when Julia asks me to. It looks like this. Does anyone have any idea of what might the issue be about?
Here you go.
Windows 7 users need to install Visual C++ 2015 (x86) to see webp images.

Make sure that you don't have any newer version of Visual C++ (2017/2019) installed. If you do, uninstall them first and install Visual C++ 2015 afterwards you can install 2017/2019 in chronically order on top of 2015.

Windows 10 users need either to install pending Windows updates incl. optional updates or do the same as Windows 7 users.

Note: Game build is x86 therefore you need VC x86 even if your system is 64-bit.
I have replicated the black screen problem myself on a laptop I have which had only windows 10 20h2 installed, and yes you must have Visual C++ 2015 x86 runtime to be able to play the game, otherwise you'll see the black screen issue but the play goes on until you reach Isabella and you have to choose the first card (if you play the introduction) but you can't choose anything.
If you haven't Visual C++ 2015 x86 runtime and you skip the introduction you'll only see that Julia says some senteces but the program stacks at the sentence "Why don't you find the lobby and click on its icon to go there?"
I have seen that someone has added the Black screen Fix inside Installation Section, I think that no one will read it if it stays there, is better to put it outside the Installation instructions.

Faerin: can't you write in the startup game screen that Visual C++ x86 runtime is a must have to play the game? Probably we can lower the black screen issue or freezing problem that people continue to say?

EDIT: I have also tried with Visual C++ 2015-2019 x86 and the games works correctly. If you have only any x64 version it doesn't work. The latest Visual C++ 2015-2019 x86 version can be downloaded from or if anyone wants the latest version of Visual C++ Runtime can go to this .

Reactions: EZ8lt

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Question for you.
I have Nora Walsh staying at the hotel and by the moon sign,when you click on the guest icon on the planning screen,it say 5/2 so I am puzzled.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Question for you.
I have Nora Walsh staying at the hotel and by the moon sign,when you click on the guest icon on the planning screen,it say 5/2 so I am puzzled.
It doesn't sound like she wants to leave. Occasionally that will happen, so what you need to do is give her bad service and she will leave without paying.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes