Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Need your advices guys. I was and still am a great fan of Man of the house. Still didn't try this one, cause I read many comments pointing out the lack of contents. Can someone tell me if it's worth trying it now or should I wait some more ? Thanks to anyone who'll take 1 min to answer me. :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Need your advices guys. I was and still am a great fan of Man of the house. Still didn't try this one, cause I read many comments pointing out the lack of contents. Can someone tell me if it's worth trying it now or should I wait some more ? Thanks to anyone who'll take 1 min to answer me. :)
If you're looking for fap material I would wait a bit longer before trying it

Reactions: Kakato

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
MASTERPIECE.
- you are downloading the BASIC version and want to play the STORY MODE - you are informed that you need to update the game to the full version
- you upgrade the game to the full version - you get info that this mode does not exist (maybe it will be created one day)

BTW thanks to Exoplast for sharing the keys. Thanks to them, I didn't throw my money down the drain (y)

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
what are you looking for? I found the hotel management aspect of the game pretty enjoyable and the characters are fun and the story is good so far. But if you are looking for sexual content there isn't a ton yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
what are you looking for? I found the hotel management aspect of the game pretty enjoyable and the characters are fun and the story is good so far. But if you are looking for sexual content there isn't a ton yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess I'll wait a few more months then. I really thought the game had some nice contents, considering it came out more than one year ago. Damn... Anyway, I'll wait. Thx for replying and thanks to you too larry5168

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Scene replay is broken, specifically the animated ones. Whenever the animation bit shows up (with the speed control on the right) the game freezes.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Look in:
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata%, then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
Noone's gonna talk about this? Silently renaming tier 4 to tier 5? Can't wait for the big catchup update to make up for the last 3 small updates. I have a strong suspicion, he will give us one tier per girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: MASSIVE UPDATE INCOMING!!! HYPED!!!

Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone else just never have a guest that goes to the gym/sauna? I have played about 70 days and no customer has ever gone to them so I can't upgrade characters that work there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anyone else just never have a guest that goes to the gym/sauna? I have played about 70 days and no customer has ever gone to them so I can't upgrade characters that work there.
Use the guest level select button when you assign Julia to the lobby.

Reactions: boobthief

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Don't forget to change the level of your guests when Julia is in the lobby so they will want different facilities

1614372204715.png

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Anyone having a problem getting Anikka's Tier 2 gym scene to activate?
Each time I go its just her working out and I have to leave, customer or no customer

1614372244230.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Noone's gonna talk about this? Silently renaming tier 4 to tier 5? Can't wait for the big catchup update to make up for the last 3 small updates. I have a strong suspicion, he will give us one tier per girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: MASSIVE UPDATE INCOMING!!! HYPED!!!
Welcome to the Internet. I'll be your guide..

It's been mentioned Faerin was in the process of moving last month and was only able to do a small update. Not to mention, he also had surgery just recently, which explains the small update for this month.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes