lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
What he fails to understand is, all of my girls are at level 4. The manor itself is at level 4. They're not going to level up to 5 right now even if you prayed to whatever deity you believed in. Now, you can alter the FLAGS to change them to level 5, yes. But playing the game without using the debug console will only allow you to go as high as the manor goes to.
Be sure I havn't used the debug console, it must have been changed with mods assembly.dll.

And I dont believe, that all of your girls has reached level 4,
In case of Anikka it is not possible, because she's stacked at yoga level 1, and that can only be increased if there is a yoga room, and that's first available at hotel level 5 (see image)
1615223223622.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pictures55

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Be sure I havn't used the debug console, it must have been changed with mods assembly.dll.

And I dont believe, that all of your girls has reached level 4,
In case of Anikka it is not possible, because she's stacked at yoga level 1, and that can only be increased if there is a yoga room, and that's first available at hotel level 5 (see image)
View attachment 1073909
The level of the girl is the same as the lowest level of her skills.
1615225321709.png
All girls are able to reach level 4.
Yoga is an unavailable room. Skill cannot be progressed by performing it, yet.
You can still train Yoga, to level 4, in the classroom.
Same for Hana, with the Club, which is also not available until Hotel level 5.
1615225929315.png
I have not cheated. These are simply achieved through normal gameplay.

You obviously edited your game, because level 5 skills are not available yet.

Last edited:

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for sharing your screenshots. We will look into it.

I know that you wrote that there wasn't any logs in Event Viewer, but maybe you can share a screenshot of that too to exclude it.

Thanks again.
There's nothing there to take a screenshot of, nothing related to the game at least. I tried to run the game multiple times while event viewer is open, and there was no new events at all. But sure, I'll send you screenshots of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also have found this when I tried to look up the problem:

I tried the fixes that was provided there and it did not help, sadly... But it's not like I was facing this issue in all Unity games, so it was kinda expected. Moreover, I tried to run the game with some command argument lines such as ( -screen-fullscreen 0 / -window-mode / -force-d3d11 / -force-d3d10 / -force-feature-level-10-1 ) while it worked, it still didn't fix the black screen issue.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For me, the only question is: Why does a game has content that cannot be reached (at the moment)?
And that this content is available is beyond doubt, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play it.
But that's just a small remark to the game developer (or the mod developer).
Generally speaking: because it is a work in development. Certain things can be created more efficiently if they are done as a unit instead of creating "Step by Step", even if parts of said unit aren't fleshed out and thus available yet. So a strategy game with the plan to establish hero units may already have some placeholders and general groundworks for the inclusion of hero units because it would mean breaking parts of the system down again later, yet no hero units exist in the game so far. It might in this situation be possible to "mod" this game in development such that the hero unit can be built, but even apart from missing graphics it can easily happen that no precautions or similar are in place and some wrong (because technical non-existing) variable wreaks havoc on everything else.

Reactions: lazyharry

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol You're building a house and have finished the downstairs only. Upstairs is still work in progress.
No-one would ask why you had bedrooms upstairs that are unfinished so unable to be slept in.
It's obvious.
Because the house isn't finished yet.
But I still need to build the framework of how it will be, when it is.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

pool (2).jpg
Hey guys,

Last month I've reached 1500 patrons!
I want to thank you all for your support and making it possible for me to work fulltime on my games. I (literally) couldn't have done it without you!

I'm having a blast with MwM. It's slowly starting to come together and I look forward to adding a ton of content over the next months!

I also want to thank you for all the well wishes and being so supportive.
My arm is a lot better (the stitches will be taken out on Wednesday) and should be as good as new soon.

This month's update will be released on the 26th.
In the mean time, here's a small "mystery" preview.
But I'm sure you can all guess who we're looking at ;)

bigdog_69

Mar 16, 2019
I think I have a bug where none of the guests ever visit the fitness, sauna, etc etc. They are all unlocked, and hotel lvl 4 etc.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think I have a bug where none of the guests ever visit the fitness, sauna, etc etc. They are all unlocked, and hotel lvl 4 etc.
You also have to set the guest level high enough (2 for restaurant/bar; 3 for gym/sauna; 4 for pool/massage). That's the small number you see above Julia (mom) when she's at the reception.

Reactions: bigdog_69

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Generally speaking: because it is a work in development. Certain things can be created more efficiently if they are done as a unit instead of creating "Step by Step", even if parts of said unit aren't fleshed out and thus available yet. So a strategy game with the plan to establish hero units may already have some placeholders and general groundworks for the inclusion of hero units because it would mean breaking parts of the system down again later, yet no hero units exist in the game so far. It might in this situation be possible to "mod" this game in development such that the hero unit can be built, but even apart from missing graphics it can easily happen that no precautions or similar are in place and some wrong (because technical non-existing) variable wreaks havoc on everything else.
Ok, I partially agree with that. But why not release a version with 100 % content that is ready and available and save what's already partially ready, but not yet reachable save for next version ? :sneaky: And I don't mean the yoga room for example, that's okay
Just a little food for thought, and would avoid discussions about what is and what is not included in the version.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks a lot for the hint, I had not even thought of that idea. :)(y)

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Hey guys,

Last month I've reached 1500 patrons!
I want to thank you all for your support and making it possible for me to work fulltime on my games. I (literally) couldn't have done it without you!

I'm having a blast with MwM. It's slowly starting to come together and I look forward to adding a ton of content over the next months!

I also want to thank you for all the well wishes and being so supportive.
My arm is a lot better (the stitches will be taken out on Wednesday) and should be as good as new soon.

This month's update will be released on the 26th.
In the mean time, here's a small "mystery" preview.
But I'm sure you can all guess who we're looking at ;)
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated! Hana looking hot!! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok, I partially agree with that. But why not release a version with 100 % content that is ready and available and save what's already partially ready, but not yet reachable save for next version ? :sneaky: And I don't mean the yoga room for example, that's okay
Just a little food for thought, and would avoid discussions about what is and what is not included in the version.
Without being into this specific development process too much, I see two (potential - may or may not be true) problems with this.

(a) "100% of what is ready" is almost impossible to define. Some story elements are linear, yes, so you can stop the Julia story line at the point you are in time. But how about story without the underlying mechanics - sure, the story is ready but once the game is finished you couldn't see it at this point. Or mechanics without the story - so completely empty stuff to click. Any of those "100% ready"? And it is a sliding scale.

(b) Dividing a program into "can be used now" and "can only be used later" may be an insane amount of extra work. Here: if the mechanics for level 5 is basically the same as for level 4, and it most probably is, then the game would to an extent "work" on level 5 until you need to find some content which doesn't exist yet. Now artificially adding a more severe restriction would be work outside the normal scope of the project, then taking it out again as well. Think of it as starting to move into a house and somebody comes to visit on the second day. You have maybe half of it visitor ready and don't want the others to be seen. So you lock the doors - but if a visitor finds a key and sneaks a peek into one of those rooms, it isn't foolproof. But you wouldn't take out the doors and wall the rooms in for the visit, only to undo that afterwards, would you? The restriction applied here is "you cannot reach this via in game methods", that's pretty easily done and usually feasible.

In the end however it isn't about "trying some fiddling, see what happens, have some fun" - that's no problem at all, although it'd rarely be fun since all what happens is something not working. But we're all curious and like to experiment, and curiosity in general is a good thing. It is about "trying some fiddling, seeing it doesn't work and blaming it on the authors of the program". This is a WIP, even real bugs are about to happen all the time, no need to care about things not having any impact on the end product.

And

Interesting to see, what discussion I have sparked, just because I am an "ignorant" player playing with a mod, which is offered for download. Please keep the ball low with any arguments about what is right or wrong. :cool:
the mod is not offered by the dev but by a third party. If you download some program I wrote that speeds up Excel by 250% - and does cause troubles, not Microsoft would be your go-to point for technical help or complaints, but me. Similarily here talking to Faerin et al. that they did not make their program "mod safe" is talking to the wrong people. And "playing with a mod" in general can cause all kinds of problems if it not a pure optical mod or similar. Always be prepared that it will destroy your game or your saves or cannot be undone except for a complete erase and reinstall - whether here or Skyrim or wherever. And especially when you're actively changing variables yourself without knowing precisely what they do.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I try to stay away from these discussions about "facts" for the same reason I left Facebook a long time ago.
I've learned over the past few years that they are not good for my mental health. :whistle:
But since some of the "good guys" are actually trying to take the time to answer this, allow me to save you some time:

There is no locked content that is already in the game, but not attainable.
There is no conspiracy to milk patrons.
The game does not track your behavior and sell it to Google (or does it?).

If you force the skill levels to 5, this breaks the triggering of some of the events.
So no, these aren't hidden, they will trigger as they should, if the game is played as intended.

And no, level 5 isn't implemented, or hidden or whatever. The required 99999 variable is just a placeholder, nothing more.
So while you can technically serve customers until you level up, it will screw up the game.
Bad coding? Sure, whatever floats your boat.
Good luck getting there before the next update is released (and not having a mental breakdown in the process).
Could I have made a an array with less elements? Of course.
Could you have add an element to it and still break it? Of course.

You can crank the the level variable all the way up to 99, that doesn't mean I implemented 99 levels...it's a variable, nothing more. I'm sure you are aware of this, if you are able to decompile the game, or edit the assembly using a premade tool for it, as that means you are a highly skilled coder (damn, I so promised myself not to be sarcastic).

So yeah. I'm going to listen to nature sounds now, while I think of my happy place.

Edit: I can't believe this was actually my 1000th post. How ironic ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is no locked content that is already in the game, but not attainable.
There is no conspiracy to milk patrons.
The game does not track your behavior and sell it to Google (or does it?).
But, what will I do with all the official MwM foil hats I ordered? I need to be ready when the aliens running this experiment try to scan my saves!!!

Slumbi

Nov 23, 2018
The level of the girl is the same as the lowest level of her skills.
View attachment 1073965
View attachment 1073976
I have not cheated. These are simply achieved through normal gameplay.

You obviously edited your game, because level 5 skills are not available yet.
Hello

I seem to have an issue with training. Hanna that has club as 3'rd trait and Anikka that has Yoga do not seem to go up in lvl when assigned to trainig with Amanda. i cannot test the others to see if they increase their lvl as they are all maxed.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I played game again yesterday.
And that's idea came to me.
In my opinion, Libby will eventually leave Richard and will be exactly the girl who will "spur" your business."
After all, this room is still empty.
Who better than Libby for this job?
Maybe I'm wrong.
shok.png

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes