t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I find the new employee that I find by searching the manor and unlock the study? I can't seem to get these.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I find the new employee that I find by searching the manor and unlock the study? I can't seem to get these.
You have to do it at the right time. Check the in-game hints, they will tell you exactly what you need to do and when.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,

thanks to all of you, who have answered to my post regarding missing riley etc. (y)

Yes, I'm playing the modded version, with the changed Assembly dll and the incest patch. But I havn't used the debug console or anything else to change the values for example skill level or hotel level. So, although my hotel level is at the maximum of 4 for this version, some of the employees can reach experience level 5 (as the decription mentioned). Is that right, or not ?

I've startet to play the game once again from the beginning, and to my surprise, now I've got Riley. I don't know, what has been the problem. Maybe it has to do with Amber (in my first play I didn't hire her on day 2, I think first on day 4 or 5).

And b.t.w. I recommend to save often, because my game crashes sometimes suddenly (a Unity symbol pops up, and the game is shut down). I've red something about wrong installation etc. and the recommandation to test it with the game Timnestamps. Yes I've played that game too, but never have got any error like that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi,

thanks to all of you, who have answered to my post regarding missing riley etc. (y)

Yes, I'm playing the modded version, with the changed Assembly dll and the incest patch. But I havn't used the debug console or anything else to change the values for example skill level or hotel level. So, although my hotel level is at the maximum of 4 for this version, some of the employees can reach experience level 5 (as the decription mentioned). Is that right, or not ?

I've startet to play the game once again from the beginning, and to my surprise, now I've got Riley. I don't know, what has been the problem. Maybe it has to do with Amber (in my first play I didn't hire her on day 2, I think first on day 4 or 5).

And b.t.w. I recommend to save often, because my game crashes sometimes suddenly (a Unity symbol pops up, and the game is shut down). I've red something about wrong installation etc. and the recommandation to test it with the game Timnestamps. Yes I've played that game too, but never have got any error like that.
That's interesting because the save I looked at showed all of the girls (except for Riley since she wasn't hired) at level 5 and there is no way that could have been achieved without using the modded .DLL file or access to the debug console.

If the game was played as it should have been (without cheating in the debug console), the girls would have stopped leveling up at level 4 since level 5 does not exist yet.

The file name of the rar is a clear indication of what level the manor will go up to, and since it only goes up to 4 at present, that's why the naming system is 0.4.x.x. If the manor went up to level 5, the file name (version) would have have 0.5.x.x.

So your story about having not altered any of the flags does not hold water.

Reactions: TheDevian

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
If the game was played as it should have been (without cheating in the debug console), the girls would have stopped leveling up at level 4 since level 5 does not exist yet.
Please do not post false information. Level 5 exist but it is normaly not reachable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Dude? Seriously, not being implemented, means that it doesn't really exist, and you should NOT cheat to get it.
As usual, he's making shit up as he goes along and has absolutely no idea in the slightest what he's talking about.
1615202466465.png

What he fails to understand is, all of my girls are at level 4. The manor itself is at level 4. They're not going to level up to 5 right now even if you prayed to whatever deity you believed in. Now, you can alter the FLAGS to change them to level 5, yes. But playing the game without using the debug console will only allow you to go as high as the manor goes to.

If he wants to keep thinking that a non-existent level exists when we know for a fact it doesn't (and even Faerin himself can confirm this), then whatever pot he's smoking I want in on.

He can keep beating his chest all he wants to. It won't make any difference to me or anyone else. If Faerin so chose, he could make it so staff and the manor would go up to level 9999. That doesn't mean that level is available right now, but in whatever fantasy world this jackass is living in, I guess it does. So congratulations, Exoplast. You once again showed the world how much of an idiot you really are.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be fair, "not available" does not equate to "does not exist".

It was said earlier that it was simply a placeholder.
It cannot be a placeholder, if it does not exist.

There will be 5 levels available to the players.
There are 5 levels in the code of the game. 4 active + 1 inactive/placeholder.
It does exist, just not in a usable state, yet.

I think this discussion seems to be more about semantics, than anything else.
I've entered a philosophical debate. Who's to blame for this death, the guy who made the gun, the guy who distributed the gun, or the guy who pulled the trigger? lol

Either way, it's still dumb to take your staff higher than the game currently enables you to in natural play & that's the bottom line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You say that's i'm wrong. But your reply exactly say that the debug menu are build in and you can only acces it with that keys. So they belong to the game. I blame the dev because he input Placeholders in an public build and not testing the game enough. The Videoplayer bug for example was an known issue and on the unity support site was also listed the solution. This bug was only in v.0.4.1.7 because of the lag of testing.

I will asked you the same question as i asked Sycho : Tell me one good reason for these placeholders, without saysing it is for testing and developing unfinished gamebreaking stuff. Such things belongs to dev and beta builds and not to public builds. Do you know how to fix it ? You are right by using two release channels . One for dev and betatester and one for the public.

But i now know that you two don't accept any other opinion then yours and you will always protect the dev, even if anybody can prove that it is the dev's fault. For that reason i continue to release these keys only for fun because i can do this and stop argue with you two. It is a waste of time.
I don't have a problem with you personally or with you releasing the debug key.

Same as you I think it is the player's decision to use the debug console or not.

Nevertheless, the "original version" of the game is released with the debug console disabled with no option to activate it through the game's settings menu. The only option to enable the debug console in the public version is through a modification (=mod) which requires experience and knowledge of dnSpy. A tool the majority of fappers never heard of or have knowledge of how to use it. Means, they rely on the help of a third party to enable it (=the modder).

With my post I simply stated how we will handle player with butchered saves/gameplay, caused by the cheatmod or using the debug console, by referring them to the responsible modder. It will be the modders decision to help those players or not.

This is common procedure and used in different game threads featuring mods by a third party.

You may disagree with me and that's totally fine in the same way as I disagree with many points from your reply. But as I said, I'm not here to argue with you - I simply stated facts how things are being handled.

Reporting bugs, issues with game features, bad balancing and general constructive criticism same as suggestion are still highly welcome and appreciated by Faerin and the rest of us (as long as they are based on an unmodded game).

Take care and gönn' dir ein leckeres Bier.

/Cold

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also yes, I first tried to make an exception for the game and then ended up disabling the AV and Windows defender entirely.
If there's anything else I can do to help you guys narrow down what the issue might be just ask (;
Thanks for sharing your screenshots. We will look into it.

I know that you wrote that there wasn't any logs in Event Viewer, but maybe you can share a screenshot of that too to exclude it.

Thanks again.

josef

Jun 8, 2017
Help!! In V4.2.8 after the night incident, what is the next step to get the scenes in Kay's storyline?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,

Interesting to see, what discussion I have sparked, just because I am an "ignorant" player playing with a mod, which is offered for download. Please keep the ball low with any arguments about what is right or wrong. :cool:

The fact is, that more content is in current version (regardless of whether it is accessible without a modification or not).

For me, the only question is: Why does a game has content that cannot be reached (at the moment)?
And that this content is available is beyond doubt, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play it.
But that's just a small remark to the game developer (or the mod developer).

But the most important fact for me is: a great new game that makes me curious about the continuation of the story.
Therefore: keep it up !!! (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: DrakaF
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes