lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've just start plying this game, looks very interesting with a good new story

But what's the end of this release ? Can I get hotel level 5 ? and no guests ar getting ill oder use sauna/gym/massage, so i can't increase the levels of Anikka and Laura
1615050346386.png
1615050421306.png
and how can I find this girl:
1615050526212.png
look around morning and afternoon at the manor, but never found her. Or is she not yet implemented in current version ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've just start plying this game, looks very interesting with a good new story

But what's the end of this release ? Can I get hotel level 5 ? and no guests ar getting ill oder use sauna/gym/massage, so i can't increase the levels of Anikka and Laura
View attachment 1070822
View attachment 1070826
and how can I find this girl:
View attachment 1070832
look around morning and afternoon at the manor, but never found her. Or is she not yet implemented in current version ?
(a) No level 5 yet
(b) Guests are not getting ill, only employees - this is to keep your crew alive not a convenience for visitors
(c) When placing Julia at the reception, a small number will appear over her head. Click and change it, higher level visitors will use pool (4), sauna, gym (3) and so on.
(d) Riley (name of the girl you're missing) is implemented, she will be found by exploring the manor at the times you mentioned. However, just recently somebody had exactly that problem due to a bug. Maybe upload your save game so somebody can have a look at it and maybe fix it or find the source of the error.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
(a) No level 5 yet
(b) Guests are not getting ill, only employees - this is to keep your crew alive not a convenience for visitors
(c) When placing Julia at the reception, a small number will appear over her head. Click and change it, higher level visitors will use pool (4), sauna, gym (3) and so on.
(d) Riley (name of the girl you're missing) is implemented, she will be found by exploring the manor at the times you mentioned. However, just recently somebody had exactly that problem due to a bug. Maybe upload your save game so somebody can have a look at it and maybe fix it or find the source of the error.
Ok, got it, no hotel level 5 yet. Ah have recognised now the the number aboce julia at reception, will try it. Try to find Riley. In addition I've got following error message trying to visit sauna
1615057473318.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, got it, no hotel level 5 yet. Ah have recognised now the the number aboce julia at reception, will try it. Try to find Riley. In addition I've got following error message trying to visit sauna
View attachment 1071034
We've been getting sporadic reports of this error message and Faerin is aware of it, so that should be fixed in the next update. But thank you for the report.

Reactions: Faerin

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
I checked both your files (player + dxiag report) and there is nothing that indicates a problem. I also saw your chat with Sycho on Discord.

However, the black screen is often or mostly related to missing - or wrongly installed - Visual C++ 2015 x86 libraries. And I really mean x86 and not x64 (doesn't matter if your system use a 64-bit (x64) architecture or not). Due to the game client being a 32-bit application. That would be the normal case. Yours however, might be atypical and not related to VC at all. And maybe related to your old GPU.

To debug the issue I would like you to download Timestamps (https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-lost-love-r4-pe-motkeyz.45268/).

Both games are Unity based and use the webp format for their images. Since Unity doesn't support webp format natively Visual C++ 2015 libraries are required to play the game.

By downloading Timestamps we actually can test if the problem is Visual C++ 2015 related or not.

Here is what you should do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded and extracted both 32/64-bit clients for Timestamps and tested them out for 15 minutes each. I faced no issues whatsoever with them. Videos and animations play smoothly and everything else as intended.
I am pretty sure that exclude Microsoft VC's from being the issue here. Could be a GPU related issue, although I highly doubt it, as I have never ran into any similar issues with any other Unity games.

I genuinely appreciate the help though! Many thanks <3 <3

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded and extracted both 32/64-bit clients for Timestamps and tested them out for 15 minutes each. I faced no issues whatsoever with them. Videos and animations play smoothly and everything else as intended.
I am pretty sure that exclude Microsoft VC's from being the issue here. Could be a GPU related issue, although I highly doubt it, as I have never ran into any similar issues with any other Unity games.

I genuinely appreciate the help though! Many thanks <3 <3
Wow! That's a big surprise. I didn't think that would work. And you right, that exclude VC as problem.

Can you please upload your player.log file of Timestamps too. I want to compare it with your file of MwM to see if this issue could be related to different Unity version.

The Timestamps' log file is stored in the same directory as MwM's (AppData/LocalLow/VNgine).

Thanks again.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I've now played 1 more week in game and on each day are checking the manor at morning/afternoon, but cannot unlock riley (hotel level 4). And another question: Anikka and Laura experience level shows 2 (as it should be to unlock), but still not unlocking (see images)
1615115650711.png
1615115696343.png
The profile shows: 1615115847072.png

and here is my save-file:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hi,
I've now played 1 more week in game and on each day are checking the manor at morning/afternoon, but cannot unlock riley (hotel level 4). And another question: Anikka and Laura experience level shows 2 (as it should be to unlock), but still not unlocking (see images)
View attachment 1071966
View attachment 1071969
The profile shows: View attachment 1071971

Well that looks odd. The first 2 stats shouldn't be at 5, 4 is maximum.
Have you edited stats in some way?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi,
View attachment 1071966
View attachment 1071969

the "2" on the progress scenes resembles the Employees level which is determined by the lowest skill level... in your case "1"

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi,
View attachment 1071966
View attachment 1071969

I don't need to look at your save file to know that you have used either the debug key or a mod on the game and broken it, if you can remember what you altered and change the value back you might be able to recover it. On the other hand Exoplast or Obsidian01 might be kind enough to fix it for you as well

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So we have a Level 2 character, with Level 5 skills, when Level 4 skills are the maximum currently available in the game? :unsure:
Yeah, can easily see that being game breaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho and Sihn8

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
Wow! That's a big surprise. I didn't think that would work. And you right, that exclude VC as problem.

Can you please upload your player.log file of Timestamps too. I want to compare it with your file of MwM to see if this issue could be related to different Unity version.

The Timestamps' log file is stored in the same directory as MwM's (AppData/LocalLow/VNgine).

Thanks again.
Sure :)
I'll upload MwM log file too so it's easier for you to compare.
Here you go:

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sure :)
I'll upload MwM log file too so it's easier for you to compare.
Here you go:
Thanks again. Together with Faerin we are trying to narrow down what the issue might be.

Do gather more information I would like you to check and report back your memory consumption before and after launching the game. Maybe you can share a screenshot.

I assume you tried to play the game if disabled AV too.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I don't need to look at your save file to know that you have used either the debug key or a mod on the game and broken it, if you can remember what you altered and change the value back you might be able to recover it. On the other hand Exoplast or Obsidian01 might be kind enough to fix it for you as well
The cheatmod doesn't produce this error . It only fast leveling till level 4 and level 5 has the same value that the original version has. So Obsidian has done nothing wrong.

The debug key can caused errors like that, but blaming this error to me a very cheap. If the game would be good balanced than that should not be happend at all. You know you can't reach a level that not in the game, but level 5 is in the game. But to who i'm talking, for you these error only exist, because i have publish two keys. But good programmed game shouldn't even give error like that, especially for data that can be acces by the debug menu. Think about that.

And i will give support for this unfinished and unbalanced game, if that error is produced by the debug menu. But keep in mind that the keys normally belongs to the original and unmodified game.

Hi,
View attachment 1071966
View attachment 1071969

This can easily fixed with the debug console in cheatmenu. Go to the menu, click on cheats, then on debug. After that you select your username, then select Riley unlocked or something and then set the value to 1. After that explore the manor in the morning or afternoon.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
But keep in mind that the keys normally belongs to the original and unmodified game.
Here you are wrong. The debug console isn't available for anyone aside for official testers. Now you can argue and blame dev for bad coding etc.

However, you made the debug key public, not Faerin or any of the testers. By doing that you made it possible for a noob to butcher his/their gameplay/save. Therefore you are indirectly responsible for their corrupt game.

So to be clear: If one of us notice that a player used the debug console we won't help them anymore and direct them to you, because you made the debug key public in the first place.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The cheatmod doesn't produce this error . It only fast leveling till level 4 and level 5 has the same value that the original version has. So Obsidian has done nothing wrong.

The debug key can caused errors like that, but blaming this error to me a very cheap. If the game would be good balanced than that should not be happend at all. You know you can't reach a level that not in the game, but level 5 is in the game. But to who i'm talking, for you these error only exist, because i have publish two keys. But good programmed game shouldn't even give error like that, especially for data that can be acces by the debug menu. Think about that.

And i will give support for this unfinished and unbalanced game, if that error is produced by the debug menu. But keep in mind that the keys normally belongs to the original and unmodified game.

This can easily fixed with the debug console in cheatmenu. Go to the menu, click on cheats, then on debug. After that you select your username, then select Riley unlocked or something and then set the value to 1. After that explore the manor in the morning or afternoon.
No one said it was the cheat mod or debugger key that caused the problem. It was the user's access to the debug console and modifying the values in it that did. It's not poor programming, as you falsely claim. Ever hear of the term "placeholder"? Right now, level 5 is just that.. a placeholder for later updates since neither the manor, nor the staff can get to that level yet (if you play the game as intended) due to the fact it's not implemented. But you'd know that if you were part of the team instead of making accusations and assumptions based on your lack of knowledge of how the game is developed.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes