lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I try to stay away from these discussions about "facts" for the same reason I left Facebook a long time ago.
I've learned over the past few years that they are not good for my mental health. :whistle:
But since some of the "good guys" are actually trying to take the time to answer this, allow me to save you some time:

There is no locked content that is already in the game, but not attainable.
There is no conspiracy to milk patrons.
The game does not track your behavior and sell it to Google (or does it?).

If you force the skill levels to 5, this breaks the triggering of some of the events.
So no, these aren't hidden, they will trigger as they should, if the game is played as intended.

And no, level 5 isn't implemented, or hidden or whatever. The required 99999 variable is just a placeholder, nothing more.
So while you can technically serve customers until you level up, it will screw up the game.
Bad coding? Sure, whatever floats your boat.
Good luck getting there before the next update is released (and not having a mental breakdown in the process).
Could I have made a an array with less elements? Of course.
Could you have add an element to it and still break it? Of course.

You can crank the the level variable all the way up to 99, that doesn't mean I implemented 99 levels...it's a variable, nothing more. I'm sure you are aware of this, if you are able to decompile the game, or edit the assembly using a premade tool for it, as that means you are a highly skilled coder (damn, I so promised myself not to be sarcastic).

So yeah. I'm going to listen to nature sounds now, while I think of my happy place.

Edit: I can't believe this was actually my 1000th post. How ironic ;)
I have thought for a long time about whether I should reply to this or not, but I can't just leave it hanging there.
And since I am also not a friend of such useless discussions, here only very briefly:
Point 1: I have not used the term "bad coding" anywhere.
Point 2: Nowhere did I criticise the developer of this game. I have merely given some of my thoughts
Point 3: yes, I know that if I use a mod or a compressed game or something like that, I can't blame the developer of the game for a malfunction.
Point 4: I didn't claim to have rewritten the dll, I just used an existing one (which obviously leads to the inconsistencies).
Point 5: I will play the game once more time (without any modification from the beginning), and I truly don't do that with many games, that is to say:
Yes, I like the game, just like your previous game. And with that I would like to conclude the whole thing.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I played game again yesterday.
And that's idea came to me.
In my opinion, Libby will eventually leave Richard and will be exactly the girl who will "spur" your business."
After all, this room is still empty.
Who better than Libby for this job?
Maybe I'm wrong.
View attachment 1075297
She can also have a daughter or something. I think there is a possibility that Libby can work for the MC, but maybe as a spy for her husband or something like that. All the interactions with the two of them show to me that they're more of a power couple or anything.

Maybe there's not only one girl for the final slot as well, we may end up going through some before settling. All the possibilities are interesting. I would hope for more Isabella, but... That's my redhead lover talking. Anyway, as expected, this game is addicting when you get in "the zone", i love it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hello

I seem to have an issue with training. Hanna that has club as 3'rd trait and Anikka that has Yoga do not seem to go up in lvl when assigned to trainig with Amanda. i cannot test the others to see if they increase their lvl as they are all maxed.
I don't know what to suggest. You can see from my screenshots that raising those skills is available.
How many times have you sent her to study?

Slumbi

Nov 23, 2018
I don't know what to suggest. You can see from my screenshots that raising those skills is available.
How many times have you sent her to study?
2-3 times each of them. I put others as well but for them it made sense, they where already maxed

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you exchange destiny points with the fortuneteller? I still only have the card you get in the intro. My destiny points say they are "MAXED" but Isabella is never in her shack. Am I missing something?

edit: of course right after posting this she suddenly is there. Should have done that earlier! lol

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
How do you exchange destiny points with the fortuneteller? I still only have the card you get in the intro. My destiny points say they are "MAXED" but Isabella is never in her shack. Am I missing something?

edit: of course right after posting this she suddenly is there. Should have done that earlier! lol
She's only available in the Evening and at Night.

Reactions: Cartageno

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thank you whichone
Please don't ask support if you are using a modded game version or using some other cheat mechanism that breaks the game because we don't support you
I mean, it's not like we were discussing this very issue on the previous pages, or anything. :FacePalm: :LOL: lol

Edit: Seems that the "mod" in the OP has the same issue. See here.
Should probably remove the link to that, as it's causing issues.

Last edited:

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
hi guys,
a question how many points do you need to unlock level 5. level 4 i have already unlocked.
thanks for the answers

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I mean, it's not like we were discussing this very issue on the previous pages, or anything. :FacePalm: :LOL: lol

Edit: Seems that the "mod" in the OP has the same issue. See here.
Should probably remove the link to that, as it's causing issues.
Yeah and it will break the game more and more... when level 5 it will be implemented, people will increase the level to 6/7/8 which aren't in the game

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm playing now without any mod etc.
I've now recognized, why some of the players say the girls can reach level 5 (as I'm told the level will only be 4). Because it is mentioned in gameplay twice (see images).
1615309137380.png
1615309171912.png
This could have been avoid, by: Maximum level in final version is 5 (or if it is planned to increase it in next versions: max level in this version is 4)

Reactions: Michel Mak

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I'm playing now without any mod etc.
I've now recognized, why some of the players say the girls can reach level 5 (as I'm told the level will only be 4). Because it is mentioned in gameplay twice (see images).
View attachment 1075784
View attachment 1075785
This could have been avoid, by: Maximum level in final version is 5 (or if it is planned to increase it in next versions: max level in this version is 4)
That's just ridiculous.
The maximum skill is 5. It doesn't need a rocket scientist to figure out that max girl level is intrinsically linked to max hotel level.
Max hotel level is 4, so you have to be blind, or ignorant, to think taking your girls to 5 is a good idea.

There will be a level 5 in the game, so it's perfectly acceptable to reference it in the game.
Doesn't mean that people who can't read properly should jump to that level using cheats, then whine when they break their game.

Game: "X is only available when you reach level 5."
Player: "Hmm, OK, I can only reach level 4, so common sense dictates that this is not achieveable, yet. I'll wait until level 5 is released." (y)
Player: "Hmm, OK, I can only reach level 4 through normal play. I'll ignore that obvious fact and use this cheat mod to reach level 5, anyway." (n)

Last edited:

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Working in IT related fields as I have, the only axiom I live by is "building a better idiot".
You can introduce all the safeguard, precautions, warnings and common sense things but someone will always find a way to do something in such a way that you would never think could logically happen that then results in an error and * boom *, the "OMG this is crap" conversations start

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's really not rocket science.
Don't do stupid shit and you won't break the game.
Simple as that.

Seeing that max staff skill is tied to max staff level which, in turn is linked to max hotel level. Noting that max hotel level is 4, then editing your game to make your staff level 5 is, indisputably, stupid shit.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
hi guys,
a question how many points do you need to unlock level 5. level 4 i have already unlocked.
thanks for the answers
it doesn't exist level 5 yet
The answer is two post above yours.
When I read the question I thought something differently.
To get a full level 5 hotel you need to open some things:
+ Bedroom = 18000
+ Yoga = 56475 (+renovate)
+ Club = 67500 (+renovate)
+ Office = 90000 (+renovate)

So at least 231975 points are needed for level 5 to unlock (completely).
But I could be wrong. :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes