Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Many thanks for doing this
You're welcome. I think the difficult part is trying to decide how I want the revision to look. I've got several ideas in mind but I'll just have to play around with the guide to see. I'm trying not to make it bigger than it is now, but I don't see how that's even remotely possible. But I'll try not to make the file TOO huge. :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
without comment !
Jesus wept, are you really this inept?
Do you recognise context? Actually, do you know what it is?
That specific player, who has caused themself obvious and foreseeable problems is a fucking idiot.
That has nothing to do with your lies and false claims of "anyone with a question is an idiot".
The only person who said this, was you.

You're either a troll, or just astoundingly incapable of following basic topic of conversation.
Either way, I'm not prepared to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
*Ignore

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
without comment !
He's not entirely wrong in my opinion even if it sounds harsh.

If you try meddling with something without having a proper understanding, which includes "RTFM" and related things, then that is not a very smart move. Here it may destroy your save game and may force you to redownload and reinstall, that's harmless. However, I wouldn't want people with the same approach meddle with cars or electricity. First thing anybody should do when going DIY is asking the question "What can go wrong and am I prepared to risk it?" And if you overestimate yourself and risk it and fail, it is kinda your responsibilty. Depending on the specific situation I might even have sympathy, but the general feel whichone states is also mine.

Reactions: TheDevian

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Story progression with the newer ladies (reading between the lines)?
Mostly I am curious if opening up all 3 remaining rooms will occur at hotel Level 5 or if they will get opened sooner?
Because they require hotel level 5 to be renewed, no they will not be available sooner

Reactions: TheDevian

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
With all due respect Sycho, this post does NOT clarify the actual results of the poll.

One of the biggest reasons I WILL NOT support a dev on patreon: Transparency. What was the vote? What was the count? What were the options? How do I know, if I pledge, my vote matters?

Nothing about the linked post clarifies ANY of the above.

Sharing the results POST VOTE changes nothing about the actual vote. But this is not shared, so it is not transparent.

For the record, Faerin is one of the few (two? maybe 3?) devs I WOULD support/pledge, but it's difficult to commit when the only avenue I have to determine validity/honesty/et cetera is obscured...

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Just in case anyone really wanted to know, the poll results were 419 for getting all girls to Tier 4 before continuing with Julia/Amber, 105 for Tier 5 for Julia/Amber first

and

32 for Riley tier 4
57 for Kay tier 3/4
40 for Laura tier 4
28 for Anikka tier 3/4
94 for Hana tier 1/2

Though considering Kay's events are clearly focused mostly around Julia, we'd probably get more content for her too if Faerin is able to do more than one girl this month seeing as how Kay got second place

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Just in case anyone really wanted to know, the poll results were 419 for getting all girls to Tier 4 before continuing with Julia/Amber, 105 for Tier 5 for Julia/Amber first

and

32 for Riley tier 4
57 for Kay tier 3/4
40 for Laura tier 4
28 for Anikka tier 3/4
94 for Hana tier 1/2

Though considering Kay's events are clearly focused mostly around Julia, we'd probably get more content for her too if Faerin is able to do more than one girl this month seeing as how Kay got second place
Yes, it has long been clear to everyone.
First, all the girls must reach level 4.
And only then the hotel 4, and all related events, will go to level 5.
So don't expect Julia to be in the new update.
Faerin made it clear-Hana and the others will be the first.
Faerin said: -"Also, for the next few updates, would you prefer to stay at hotel lvl 4 until all current girls are at tier 4, so I can fully focus on tier 5 events after that?"
And the majority voted for the full level 4. Hana.JPG

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Well then, we have a problem here, because I like lesbian stuff.
Well, that what choice is, for those who like it and those who dont. Again, i am against lesbian staf only when it does not include mc, but if mc is participant, then its ok.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes