Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Because you don't like it, should Faerin remove this content? no he shouldn't. Simply don't play that part if it isn't your taste.
Never said he should remove it, not for me to decide. What i did ask is if we can progress w Kay(which i like, so i want to play her route), without lesbian staff that not includes mc(would not mind threesome w mc though). So no reason to be passive-aggressive.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Never said he should remove it, not for me to decide. What i did ask is if we can progress w Kay(which i like, so i want to play her route), without lesbian staff that not includes mc(would not mind threesome w mc though). So no reason to be passive-aggressive.
Since there is only one scene with it, and he is there watching, we don't know, but odds are, there will be only one option ...whatever it ends up being.

Prodi

Feb 13, 2019
Not able to download .sav files in this site. Its opening new tab with all codes when i click on it.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So will there be an option to progress w Kay w/o her getting in to Moms panties? If mc is not included, i am not into Lesbian staff really without mc.
I doubt that Faerin will make an option to exclude lesbian activity although some of it is/will happen with the MC as a voyeur.

There is nothing I've seen from his Patreons objecting to the lesbian storyline and I think and hope that there will be more, especially with some of the female guests.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
As we speak i find this game really hard to get in to.
On 1 side there is the Hotel management business and on the other the Erotic adult story Line.

Problem is that these two are not working in a very fluid symbiotic way at all.
To follow the Story aspect i have to Click staff, Pick a staff member, Pick Progress and now i can see where i need to focus next.
So for a story driven game this system is extremely clunky and inconvenient.

Managing the hotel is straight forward. It is how the game is set up from start. Hire staff, Make them work and keep staff levels up and customers happy. And i do love management games in general. Sim City, Rail road Tycoon, Civilization and so on is were i come from. Later it turned to MMORPG's.

I was a true fan of MotH. I thought is was excellent in balance between character progress and story line. The open world sandbox added to my Joy. Here i am forced to all game play and in what order they will happen. I get super tired of the text repeats and hold my CTRL down to fast forward. Of course.. You keep missing the customers choice this way and (Sigh).
I just for the life of me can't figure out why i pay a waiter to take orders and I, the manager sitting in my office, have to tell her what the customer ordered. This make no logic sens at all. And all these little problems and quirks really needs to be addressed before the game will start to fell worth the time.

Sorry if this was negative review but i have to speak the truth. I have the deepest respect for Faerin and i wish him the best in the future to come :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As we speak i find this game really hard to get in to.
On 1 side there is the Hotel management business and on the other the Erotic adult story Line.

Problem is that these two are not working in a very fluid symbiotic way at all.
To follow the Story aspect i have to Click staff, Pick a staff member, Pick Progress and now i can see where i need to focus next.
So for a story driven game this system is extremely clunky and inconvenient.

Managing the hotel is straight forward. It is how the game is set up from start. Hire staff, Make them work and keep staff levels up and customers happy. And i do love management games in general. Sim City, Rail road Tycoon, Civilization and so on is were i come from. Later it turned to MMORPG's.

I was a true fan of MotH. I thought is was excellent in balance between character progress and story line. The open world sandbox added to my Joy. Here i am forced to all game play and in what order they will happen. I get super tired of the text repeats and hold my CTRL down to fast forward. Of course.. You keep missing the customers choice this way and (Sigh).
I just for the life of me can't figure out why i pay a waiter to take orders and I, the manager sitting in my office, have to tell her what the customer ordered. This make no logic sens at all. And all these little problems and quirks really needs to be addressed before the game will start to fell worth the time.

Sorry if this was negative review but i have to speak the truth. I have the deepest respect for Faerin and i wish him the best in the future to come :)
That is because he is trying to balance the management part first, and then work on the story/sexy parts. What has been added was there to keep the fans happy, and will continue to expand as we go... Now that the hotel part is almost done, you can look forward to more story in the future.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
That is because he is trying to balance the management part first, and then work on the story/sexy parts. What has been added was there to keep the fans happy, and will continue to expand as we go... Now that the hotel part is almost done, you can look forward to more story in the future.
I understand this. But the way the system is built there is no "Free to play and advance as you want" options. This will be a manage the hotel game at the heart and core. This is tedious repeating game play and you get bored real quick weather hotel is level 2 or 8 or in between. And i never got why i should make choices for the staff i pay to serve the customers. This breaks even Logic in my Mind. I will keep an eye out for what happens. I am just not half as excited for this as i use to be for MotH.

I think the Forum number of total posts will agree with me. This is not what triggers the more typical games of the Dulterotic scene. But only time will tell. I still hope this will turn out great. Just a tad worried it might not.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is tedious repeating game play and you get bored real quick weather hotel is level 2 or 8 or in between. (...) I think the Forum number of total posts will agree with me. This is not what triggers the more typical games of the Dulterotic scene.
This is a valid opinion, but in the end just an opinion. Not every adult game is about the lewds only and some like a little bit of gameplay. And while I probably would not buy this game as a hotel simulator alone (though gotta postpone that decision until it's done) it is - to me - entertaining enough. And not every game will get the same attention if it strays from the "main path" but then again, those not interested in that as much should have their fill as well, or no?

And i never got why i should make choices for the staff i pay to serve the customers. This breaks even Logic in my Mind.
You can argue that - but it is very common in any management game that you, the player, will have control and have to make decisions that normally wouldn't fall on your character, and solve problems that wouldn't be your job.

I think you're looking at this game too much from a "lewd game" perspective, but it is a hybrid game, and I guess management games are not to your liking.

Reactions: Michel Mak

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I understand this. But the way the system is built there is no "Free to play and advance as you want" options. This will be a manage the hotel game at the heart and core. This is tedious repeating game play and you get bored real quick weather hotel is level 2 or 8 or in between. And i never got why i should make choices for the staff i pay to serve the customers. This breaks even Logic in my Mind. I will keep an eye out for what happens. I am just not half as excited for this as i use to be for MotH.

I think the Forum number of total posts will agree with me. This is not what triggers the more typical games of the Dulterotic scene. But only time will tell. I still hope this will turn out great. Just a tad worried it might not.
Right, because his main goal right now is to balance the game play mechanics, not the story. The 'free play' and other modes will not be added until the rest of the mechanics are balanced for normal. If all you want is smut, then you need to wait until the mechanics are done. He has only added some, to try and keep people happy.

You make choices, because you are the boss. Once you have done each level for each person, you can set it so you don't have to do that every time. only once per person per level.

As we have said many times now, once the base game is done, then he can focus on the rest of the content. You need to be patient, we are almost there... Only one level to go...

_Alexandru_

Mar 16, 2020
So far the game is really interesting and while the mechanism are a bit boring it kept me playing for three hours.

Girls are gorgeous and none of them have huge tits or something off.

I liked the mystery side, with the fog appearing at first. It game me chill so I hope to see that kind of moments again in the future. The story is also interesting and I am curios regarding who mades the treats and also the story of the place (beside what was explained so far).

For the gameplay as @JohnPonn already mentioned, it can be quite tedious. It is already difficult to keep up with the health, cleaning, maintenance. To pay attention to each and every client order is too much. At one moment I activated the cheats because I really wanted to go on with the story and not just do the management side.

Also for moment of the day it will be nice if you could just skip a day or part of the day for when you want to progress the girl story (for example when you want to do two night events and simply want to skip the rest of the day)

Also visually for me it will be better if a room that is fully developed to have the image clean and not with the last two upgrades on the page and the locker on them. I believe it will be more aestetic this way.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Shame, but the game is unplayable. Just a sec ago started a new game. With intro - game hanged at "choose your destiny". Only screen with fog, clicking everywhere does not help. Started again, this time without intro - "why dont you find a lobby" - clicking on loby does not do anything, on lobby icon either, only settings button do work. Enter, spacebar - nothing is helping.

how to start this game?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Shame, but the game is unplayable. Just a sec ago started a new game. With intro - game hanged at "choose your destiny". Only screen with fog, clicking everywhere does not help. Started again, this time without intro - "why dont you find a lobby" - clicking on loby does not do anything, on lobby icon either, only settings button do work. Enter, spacebar - nothing is helping.

how to start this game?
Read the instruction in OP, you have to install Visual C++ Runtime 2015 x86

sakitop

Feb 9, 2018
Tal vez alguien pueda ayudarme No puedo avanzar del nivel 3, me piden un requisito de 99999999999999 para acceder al nivel 4

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes