sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You have to go to Royal Stug for renew the study, and it requires also hotel level 3 to be renewed.
Also the study will upgrade the lowest skill a girl has, so, for example, we pick up Anikka she has the Yoga skill (that can't be increased right now because the room can't be renewesd), but with the study you can level up to 4.
Huh. OK. Not having a prompt in-game seems weird. I went to both hotels a couple of times back at level 1 and since they didn't change the conversations, I haven't been back. I was relying on the in-game prompts and paths since they exist. Gating rooms behind spontaneous whimsy in a management game is... a bold choice.

*edit* Oh look! There's a new hire at the other hotel too! Who knew? Does she show up at level 3 as well?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Why do the women use the cards with the male sign and the only man use cards with the female sign?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've used saunas. The users generally get very few choices. Want more water? Toss another ladle on or open the tap. The temperatures have very limited range. The durations are limited (and you would want/need an attendant).
Kinda OT but I gotta adress this, being a saunaphile and all: What you get from visiting some public sauna open to dozens of people at the same time obviously has to meet some "expectations", so the same offering will have the same temperature, humidity, what have you. However, in Mystwood Manor we have a sauna which will individually cater to the people who are going into it just like it was your personal sauna at home - after all, they're paying over $1000 per night. Okay, money is never to scale in games, but it is explicitely stated that the hotel caters specifically to individuals who want to be out of the public eye. (It can be argued that the qualifications of the staff don't reflect that and they're actually underqualified).

Visiting a public sauna is to saunas what microwaving a TV dinner is to cooking. You get a result which even may be satisfactory, depending on what you expect, but it doesn't show what can be done.

Only thing that is true: durations should be limited, do not spend too much time in it, this can be very unhealthy to even life threatening (depending on sauna setting, individual health, and duration).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Kinda OT but I gotta adress this, being a saunaphile and all: What you get from visiting some public sauna open to dozens of people at the same time obviously has to meet some "expectations", so the same offering will have the same temperature, humidity, what have you. However, in Mystwood Manor we have a sauna which will individually cater to the people who are going into it just like it was your personal sauna at home - after all, they're paying over $1000 per night. Okay, money is never to scale in games, but it is explicitely stated that the hotel caters specifically to individuals who want to be out of the public eye. (It can be argued that the qualifications of the staff don't reflect that and they're actually underqualified).

Visiting a public sauna is to saunas what microwaving a TV dinner is to cooking. You get a result which even may be satisfactory, depending on what you expect, but it doesn't show what can be done.

Only thing that is true: durations should be limited, do not spend too much time in it, this can be very unhealthy to even life threatening (depending on sauna setting, individual health, and duration).
My family had a sauna room (combination dry/wet). I've never visited a public sauna.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Crash when kissing Amber (level 5 interaction).
I have played your save and triggered Amber's event, but I don't see any issues... however I see in the log file that the game has been crashed.
Have you tried to reload your save and play it again? does it crash on your PC?
Do you use any mod?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have played your save and triggered Amber's event, but I don't see any issues... however I see in the log file that the game has been crashed.
Have you tried to reload your save and play it again? does it crash on your PC?
Do you use any mod?
No mods. It played fine after the game relaunched.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Crash when kissing Amber (level 5 interaction).
We believe what happened in your case is the same thing that happened to me.

In my case, as I was in the process of writing the quick guide and playing the game for about 6 hours straight to make sure I didn't miss anything in the guide, my game crashed. Faerin noticed it by the size of the player log (and I also told him how long I had been playing).

I looked at your log and both saves and noticed the log was quite lengthy as mine was, which would indicate you were playing the game for several hours before it crashed randomly.

In the saves, I tried with and without using the control key seeing if that might have also caused the crash, but on both occasions and with both of your saves, I didn't experience any issues with that scene with Amber either way.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A couple of low priority requests for UI enhancement:
  • a way to delete save games inside the game
  • an indicator on VIP successes indicating how much you beat the target number by. I sometimes want to swap out equipment / cards, but I don't really have a feeling for what the native score is and thus what the effect will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
You make choices, because you are the boss.
Then why do i hire staff to take orders from the customers if they have to run by my office and ask me what to serve? (Did they not write this down when the customer asked?) You know i am right on this one, hehe

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Then why do i hire staff to take orders from the customers if they have to run by my office and ask me what to serve? (Did they not write this down when the customer asked?) You know i am right on this one, hehe
They can, after the first time you showed them the right way to do it.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
They can, after the first time you showed them the right way to do it.
Teach a fully grown adult woman how to read her own handwriting on a customer Order Note?..
And I, the manager am responsible for teaching her said skill? I am glad woman are smarter in real Life :)
You are also wrong. It is not teaching the girls that makes it automatic. It is making the customer VIP. So she may never have served a customer before, but because he is VIP she can. If he is not, She can't. (So much for Logic) :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Teach a fully grown adult woman how to read her own handwriting on a customer Order Note?..
And I, the manager am responsible for teaching her said skill? I am glad woman are smarter in real Life :)
You are also wrong. It is not teaching the girls that makes it automatic. It is making the customer VIP. So she may never have served a customer before, but because he is VIP she can. If he is not, She can't. (So much for Logic) :p
Of course it is logic, the best kind of logic ...game logic!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Of course it is logic, the best kind of logic ...game logic!
True. I am pretty sure that (almost) any management or strategy game involves decisions made by you that in "real life" wouldn't be made by themselves but by some level of subordinates.

Also, if we wanted, we could talk about how the orders are not "I'd like Spaghetti Bolognese please, and a Corona" but more "I'd like Italian food and a beer with a name that sounds like it's unhealthy right now". Which may be fitting for the "individual wishes are catered for" vibe of the hotel but also sounds like the guests themselves are slightly braindead. Yeah, game logic.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why is the difficulty level locked for the basic version? Is it supposedly stripped down or what?
Difficulty levels have not yet been implemented in any version, since the "main" difficulty is still being adjusted. It will be introduced later in development.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
3) There are a couple of pivotal jobs that have no possible alternate workers.
Well, this is up to the owner of the hotel, to ensure that you do not accept guests who cause this situation.
(It's part of the "management" aspect.)
You can see which services the guests require, before you accept them. If you already have one guest occupying the staff at that time, do not accept another who needs her other skill during the same time period.
If the guests require the same service, you can increase the amount of guests that the service room can cater to. Click on the room itself and increase the waiting area.
5) Massages (this was a far as I got) were problematic from the beginning. The provider isn't particularly skilled and as a level 3? offering, even the laid back patrons expected better than she could provide.
Both, Laura & Hana, provide massage. If a member of staff has skills at a low level, use the classroom to train them higher.
Also, explore the attic during the day to find personal items to equip to the girls.
You gain 5% from the room item, which you purchase as a room upgrade. You can also add another 5% with the personal item (massage oil) that you find in the attic.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well, this is up to the owner of the hotel, to ensure that you do not accept guests who cause this situation.
(It's part of the "management" aspect.)
You can see which services the guests require, before you accept them. If you already have one guest occupying the staff at that time, do not accept another who needs her other skill during the same time period.
If the guests require the same service, you can increase the amount of guests that the service room can cater to. Click on the room itself and increase the waiting area.

Both, Laura & Hana, provide massage. If a member of staff has skills at a low level, use the classroom to train them higher.
Also, explore the attic during the day to find personal items to equip to the girls.
You gain 5% from the room item, which you purchase as a room upgrade. You can also add another 5% with the personal item (massage oil) that you find in the attic.
You don't get Hana until hotel level 4. I hadn't seen her yet.

Also, I didn't open the instruction room until it almost wasn't necessary any more as there are no prompts to revisit the hotels after the initial forays. I went to both at level 1 a few times, there were no changes to conversations (at least one conversation suggests coming back after the next update) so I stopped going. Thus, Annika wasn't recruited and the instruction room never became available for renovation until almost all skills hit level 4 naturally.

There are also 2 5% bonuses as cards.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes