whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
When I read the question I thought something differently.
To get a full level 5 hotel you need to open some things:
+ Bedroom = 18000
+ Yoga = 56475 (+renovate)
+ Club = 67500 (+renovate)
+ Office = 90000 (+renovate)

So at least 231975 points are needed for level 5 to unlock (completely).
But I could be wrong. :sneaky:
For renovation, mine shows:
Yoga: $62,750 + customer expansion & room % increase item.
Club: $75,000 + customer expansion & room % increase item.
Office: $100,000
5th Bedroom: $20,000

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's really not rocket science.
Don't do stupid shit and you won't break the game.
Simple as that.

Seeing that max staff skill is tied to max staff level which, in turn is linked to max hotel level. Noting that max hotel level is 4, then editing your game to make your staff level 5 is, indisputably, stupid shit.
How's that saying go? Do stupid things, win stupid prizes? :ROFLMAO:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
That's just ridiculous.
The maximum skill is 5. It doesn't need a rocket scientist to figure out that max girl level is intrinsically linked to max hotel level.
Max hotel level is 4, so you have to be blind, or ignorant, to think taking your girls to 5 is a good idea.

There will be a level 5 in the game, so it's perfectly acceptable to reference it in the game.
Doesn't mean that people who can't read properly should jump to that level using cheats, then whine when they break their game.

Game: "X is only available when you reach level 5."
Player: "Hmm, OK, I can only reach level 4, so common sense dictates that this is not achieveable, yet. I'll wait until level 5 is released." (y)
Player: "Hmm, OK, I can only reach level 4 through normal play. I'll ignore that obvious fact and use this cheat mod to reach level 5, anyway."
Why are you so agressive and didn't read what I've really liked to say. :mad:
The screenshots are from a 100% original game without any cheating, debugging or something else. And I only have mentioned, why some players might think there is already a level 5. And yes, it has been explained already hundred times, that there is no level 5 yet, and it not's my fault, that some people cannot read. Stay cool :cool:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Why are you so agressive and didn't read what I've really liked to say. :mad:
I was not aggressive, I was dismissive of something stupid.
There's a marked difference.
The screenshots are from a 100% original game without any cheating, debugging or something else.
I don't see any point here that was disputed?
And I only have mentioned, why some players might think there is already a level 5. And yes, it has been explained already hundred times, that there is no level 5 yet, and it not's my fault, that some people cannot read. Stay cool :cool:
Then that player is an idiot & does not deserve sympathy.
The fact that the game does not protect idiots from their own idiocy is fine. It is not something that the game should do.
People should just read, interpret, pay attention & not cheat.
If they do, they will not encounter these stupid problems that are entirely of their own making.

Last edited:

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Yeah, makes sense. Forgot about The Architect.
I just put the renovation cost because he said his prices were (+renovate), didn't think about the cards at all. lol
Me neither. :ROFLMAO:
I was just thinking about another way to explain the Level 5 unlocking question.
Used some numbers I wrote down in the past.:geek:

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Me neither. :ROFLMAO:
I was just thinking about another way to explain the Level 5 unlocking question.
Used some numbers I wrote down in the past.:geek:
lol I think there is currently only one way to explain level 5 - it's not available & you cannot unlock it, yet. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I was not aggressive, I was dismissive of something stupid.
There's a marked difference.

I don't see any point here that was disputed?

Then that player is an idiot & does not deserve sympathy.
The fact that the game does not protect idiots from their own idiocy is fine. It is not something that the game should do.
People should just read, interpret, pay attention & not cheat.
If they do, they will not encounter these stupid problems that are entirely of their own making.
Well, now you've given it to me. :rolleyes: If you think that anyone who has a question is an idiot, then thank you! (n)(n)(n)
Any further discussion is therefore totally unnecessary.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, now you've given it to me. :rolleyes: If you think that anyone who has a question is an idiot, then thank you! (n)(n)(n)
Any further discussion is therefore totally unnecessary.
I didn't once say that someone was stupid for having a question.
Stop lying & deflecting. It doesn't work.
I said that someone who cannot see that, in a game where max level is currently 4, taking them to level 5 constitutes a stupid choice.
Well, what would you call someone who causes an obvious and foreseeable problem for themself, other than stupid?
It's certainly not a sensible, logical or clever decision.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've made some minor revisions/additions to the guide for the current version (0.4.2.8). I'm considering doing a major overhaul at some point before or after the next update.

I've also written a gallery guide on how to get the staff's images in their profiles for anyone who needs help with that.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes