Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol To be fair, he did call them "items".
I thought the same, at first, then did a double take & thought "items that do this? I only know of the cards...". :unsure:
Then had a lightbulb moment! (y):LOL:
Lightbulb moments? That's not allowed around here. We're only permitted to have the I.Q of a wet sock. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Lightbulb moments? That's not allowed around here. We're only permitted to have the I.Q of a wet sock. :ROFLMAO:
lol now, come on, even the dimmest bulb can shed some light... ;)
Just that most don't bother switching themselves on.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I swear, the thread I tagged you in, where I first used it, I've probably posted it in there another 6x since then!
Just got an opportunity to use it in DeLuca, too!
It's non-stop mate! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's why I feel so at home here ...

By the way: update 48 hours late? Miiiiiiilkeeeeer!!!!!!! Just like Milky City, no difference at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Actually, it is indeed the first time I remember he pushed back)

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
That's why I feel so at home here ...

By the way: update 48 hours late? Miiiiiiilkeeeeer!!!!!!! Just like Milky City, no difference at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Actually, it is indeed the first time I remember he pushed back)
Maybe another time some months back, but this time he has changed quite a lot of code, so we have found bugs during test phase...

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I will say, having the "this employee doesn't require energy" and "this recovers all energy completely when sleeping" cards come in real handy.

Does the item bonus apply to the whole hotel if it's equipped by the MC?
Those cards are lifesavers! I honestly don't think that I could operate with a full guest list without them. Sometimes, even with only three guests at a time it can be hard. Especially if there are guests that use the pool.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
lol I love it when 3 guests need the same service, at the same time.
I only use The Wicked, other than that I just ensure that no more than 2 time slots need the same girl for guest activity, when checking them in.
If you get stuck, just reload the auto-save & the same guest will return and their required activites are randomised.
Oh its never that big of a problem. I have everything maximized and over 200k in the bank. If one of the guests gets mad and leaves, then they always still come back later on. But even with all of that experience, I still struggle with the top end stuff on level 5. The MC's office time is a big help, and I'm thankful that was added in.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh its never that big of a problem. I have everything maximized and over 200k in the bank. If one of the guests gets mad and leaves, then they always still come back later on. But even with all of that experience, I still struggle with the top end stuff on level 5. The MC's office time is a big help, and I'm thankful that was added in.
The Office is crucial for Level 5, you cannot VIP Sofia without it. (y)
Still needs the 2 relevant cards + The Courtesan + the room item + the inventory item! lol
That gives 95%, so I think you can get away without using The Courtesan, but I still use it for her, just 'cos she's such a difficult woman to please. ;)

If a guest leaves, then you get no money. So it's really not profitable to accept them, if you can't cater to them.
I've always reloaded, rather than have them leave & spend the time before catering to them for free!

Last edited:
Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The Office is crucial for Level 5, you cannot VIP Sofia without it. (y)
Still needs the 2 relevant cards + The Courtesan + the room item + the inventory item! lol
That gives 95%, so I think you can get away without using The Courtesan, but I still use it for her, just 'cos she's such a difficult woman to please. ;)

If a guest leaves, then you get no money. So it's really not profitable to accept them, if you can't cater to them.
I've always reloaded, rather than have them leave & spend the time before catering to them for free!
To this point, I've never gotten her to stay on Lev 5. I'll try your method next time, thank you. I've also never made Nora completely happy at 5 either, though I've been closer with her. I likely need to rearrange who has which items.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To this point, I've never gotten her to stay on Lev 5. I'll try your method next time, thank you. I've also never made Nora completely happy at 5 either, though I've been closer with her. I likely need to rearrange who has which items.
You can make VIP 5 for all of them without the office, except for Sofia.
The 3 cards + 2 items (room & inventory) is 25%.
Max Level 5 skill is 60%.
Only Sofia needs higher than that, at 90%. So the office is necessary for her. (y)

Reactions: Loganfin

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I meant the items, not the cards, because MC can equip the items. He has a separate card pool, but the items are shared with all the employees.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I meant the items, not the cards, because MC can equip the items. He has a separate card pool, but the items are shared with all the employees.
The items from the attic wouldn't do the MC any good since he doesn't work in any of the locations they would be required/needed. They would be needed for the staff in order to help boost their experience to satisfy the guests. The MC doesn't gain any experience himself. Now whether or not that will change in a future update is undetermined, but for now, they only work with the girls for the skill sets they have.

The tarot cards for the MC are a different story altogether for the fact that they're used to increase reputation or money for the manor itself. That being said, only one card the MC can use will work globally for all of the girls; that being the Fortune Teller card which will reveal the correct answers during a staff member's interaction with a guest in the facility/location to which she is assigned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
You can equip items to MC but they will be without any effect.
The current items implemented into the game are intended for the girls when they work in that room, for example if you set to Kay the shaker, Kay will receive +5% satisfaction when serving guests, but if you set Amber, she will not reiceve this bonus because she hasn't the item.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes