Lenothx

Aug 15, 2021
I'm having trouble running this game. It gets to the point where it shows "LOADING DONE" and a spinning card, but no further.
incidentally, have a problem running the other game by same maker, "Man of the House" where it would show a small splashscreen, then end.

Win 10 system.

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
Is there a way to change background color of text? There are so many white backgorunds and cant read some texts.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way to change background color of text? There are so many white backgorunds and cant read some texts.
There is a transparency setting in the options albeit named differently, slider at the bottom, get it to 100% (it actually is opacity) and you should be fine. Some people (me) reported problems with stability through saves but in general it works.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I'm having trouble running this game. It gets to the point where it shows "LOADING DONE" and a spinning card, but no further.
incidentally, have a problem running the other game by same maker, "Man of the House" where it would show a small splashscreen, then end.

Win 10 system.
This could happen if you have modded your game or if you have extracted your game under a very long path or a path with wrong permission.
try to extract the game under c:\ and see what happens (and without mods)

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
There is a transparency setting in the options albeit named differently, slider at the bottom, get it to 100% (it actually is opacity) and you should be fine. Some people (me) reported problems with stability through saves but in general it works.
Thank you

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes