KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
So how do you get items? I've tried the well but I can't get it to drop (I think) and I only have one item so it's hard to know if I'm doing it correctly or others aren't implemented yet.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So how do you get items? I've tried the well but I can't get it to drop (I think) and I only have one item so it's hard to know if I'm doing it correctly or others aren't implemented yet.
There are a total of 14 items that you need to find in the attic during the mornings and afternoons. Each item can be discovered once you have the facilities renovated for each level of the manor. There's a quick-guide in the OP that will help you with that if you need it.

The well only increases hotel reputation or destiny points depending on how much money you put into the bucket and the option you select (fama or fatum).

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are a total of 14 items that you need to find in the attic during the mornings and afternoons. Each item can be discovered once you have the facilities renovated for each level of the manor. There's a quick-guide in the OP that will help you with that if you need it.

The well only increases hotel reputation or destiny points depending on how much money you put into the bucket and the option you select (fama or fatum).
Also, to properly use the well, you have to read its inscription and talk to Orville about it, IIRC.

Reactions: Sycho

Giant_Papi

Jan 28, 2021
Couldn't renovate the study room somehow, already visited Stag and did mentioned one of his staff will train your staffs after your renovate the study room in the manor, but no matter what i try it's still locked.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Couldn't renovate the study room somehow, already visited Stag and did mentioned one of his staff will train your staffs after your renovate the study room in the manor, but no matter what i try it's still locked.
What level is the manor at? The study is a level 3 room, so if the reputation is at 2 or lower, you'll have to wait until you get to level 3 and then visit the Stag first before you renovate that room.

Reactions: mightybored

Giant_Papi

Jan 28, 2021
What level is the manor at? The study is a level 3 room, so if the reputation is at 2 or lower, you'll have to wait until you get to level 3 and then visit the Stag first before you renovate that room.
Hey thanks for the advise, for some reason I think the Bug occurred when my game stops responding, I started a new game and now it's okay managed to build the study room.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey thanks for the advise, for some reason I think the Bug occurred when my game stops responding, I started a new game and now it's okay managed to build the study room.
No problem. If that happens again, please let me know and provide your player log as well.

You can access that by using the Windows + R keys and paste the following:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to zip the file to attach it.

Reactions: Giant_Papi
Jun 26, 2019
I want to upgrade the VIP level of my guests. For example, upgrade from VIP2 to VIP3. So do I need to set the guest level of the hotel lobby to 3?

Through Google Translate, I apologize if there is any inaccurate expression.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes