Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thats my save, i can wait 2 days if next update can solve this problem but i am not sure
Here's your fixed save back. Unfortunately, you lost a guest (for this fix, not having guests helps), but now you should see the town on your map.

Reactions: TheDevian

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
an extra two days is no big deal imo, he’s still got a rather impressive update schedule and it’s still releasing this month (though even if it was delayed till next month, that would still be acceptable considering his consistent update speed)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Sycho, Probably, I am the only one perverted here who is not welcoming the Cathalina coming to the MM. First, she has double employment functions to Annika. The second, She has dilluted the participance of other girls in the updates. The current panel includes 7 females. Each one has 3 parts of the 5th level. So there are 31 parts to be released on the late of September. Ordinary updates cover 5 - 6 parts of personal relation development to the team of the manor. So the team building stage shall be completed in 5 months. After completion of the building the dev planned to commecne on cooperation with guest team. Haw does you estimate the date of comletion of the game at nowdays?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho, Probably, I am the only one perverted here who is not welcoming the Cathalina coming to the MM. First, she has double employment functions to Annika. The second, She has dilluted the participance of other girls in the updates. The current panel includes 7 females. Each one has 3 parts of the 5th level. So there are 31 parts to be released on the late of September. Ordinary updates cover 5 - 6 parts of personal relation development to the team of the manor. So the team building stage shall be completed in 5 months. After completion of the building the dev planned to commecne on cooperation with guest team. Haw does you estimate the date of comletion of the game at nowdays?
Completion of the game should be sometime around June of next year.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
From reading a few threads here, I can only say that I wish more people thought like this. (y)
Seen people screaming at devs for a day's delay in testing & you know they'd be exactly the same people who'd be screaming about the problems if it was released on time, with bugs.
I'm a patient man by nature in general, and beyond that Faerin has more than earned it by being one of the best devs around in both quality and regular content.

I spend months or more patiently waiting for content for far lesser games without complaint. To get up in arms over a few days for a great one seems crazy.

Last edited:

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
I don't quite understand your complaint here about Catalina sharing employment with Annika - the only skill they share is yoga, while Annika herself shares 2/3 with Riley. Also, having girls who share the same skill is crucial for having more than one or two guests - I use Catalina for yoga all the time because Annika is in the gym/sauna because Riley is in the restaurant because Amber is cleaning because Julia is busy, for example. If anything, I'm annoyed that Laura and Hana share the massage parlor because they also both have unique skills and juggling health/security plus massages can get complicated.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't quite understand your complaint here about Catalina sharing employment with Annika - the only skill they share is yoga, while Annika herself shares 2/3 with Riley. Also, having girls who share the same skill is crucial for having more than one or two guests - I use Catalina for yoga all the time because Annika is in the gym/sauna because Riley is in the restaurant because Amber is cleaning because Julia is busy, for example. If anything, I'm annoyed that Laura and Hana share the massage parlor because they also both have unique skills and juggling health/security plus massages can get complicated.
Correct. It's nice to have staff that can overlap in situations where one is busy with another task, the other can take her place to avoid a guest not having been satisfied. There've been times IRL for me (and I'm sure others will agree) that being in two places at once would be ideal if one could clone oneself. MwM isn't any different in that respect.

Early on in the game you had a difficult time satisfying two guests who wanted two different facilities simultaneously, but only one staff member to work the location (example; sauna and fitness). Since Riley got hired on in manor level 2, you only had one staff member who could work those facilities, which would lead to one guest or the other not being happy with their stay. That could sometimes be a problem, especially if you want the reputation level to increase.

Later on in the game, you had to made a choice to sacrifice security or healthcare in order to accommodate your guests. So you have to make a decision based on what's good for the manor.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm a patient man by nature in general, and beyond that Faerin has more than earned it by being one of the best devs around in both quality and regular content.

I spend months or more patiently waiting for content for far lesser games without complaint. To get up in arms over a few days for a great one seems crazy.
It's rare that Faerin pushes back on a release date and is only done so after mulling it over after carefully considering it. Believe me, it's not something he likes to do but when that happens, there's good reason. I'm just glad that a lot of people are more understanding than most.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I will say, having the "this employee doesn't require energy" and "this recovers all energy completely when sleeping" cards come in real handy.

Does the item bonus apply to the whole hotel if it's equipped by the MC?

Reactions: Loganfin

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I will say, having the "this employee doesn't require energy" and "this recovers all energy completely when sleeping" cards come in real handy.

Does the item bonus apply to the whole hotel if it's equipped by the MC?
There isn't any item for MC, also the item can only increase satisfaction or efficiency of the working room, but all items are for girls.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Heyy sycho, any idea on which character the upcoming update will be focused on??
See the last dev update, found here.
There isn't any item for MC, also the item can only increase satisfaction or efficiency of the working room, but all items are for girls.
He's talking about the card bonuses, not the bonus from the items in the attic.
mightybored The benefit from each card that you mention, The Wicked & The Sleeping Beauty, apply only to the girl they're equipped to.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes