qwerty777

Mar 4, 2018
Sometimes clients do not check into the hotel. You put green checkmarks for everyone, but in fact no one is added.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
When planning the schedule sometimes the staff(heads) get frozen on the screen when being moved to the 'working area'.
See attached example with Julia and Laura.
Never happened with previous updates.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
When planning the schedule sometimes the staff(heads) get frozen on the screen when being moved to the 'working area'.
See attached example with Julia and Laura.
Never happened with previous updates.
Thanks, we will take a look

Reactions: gamenok

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
When planning the schedule sometimes the staff(heads) get frozen on the screen when being moved
to the 'working area'. See attached example with Julia and Laura. Never happened with previous updates.
Happened twice for me in previous updates so its a recurring bug for sure. :illuminati:

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Can we have an option to reset the staff traits in a future version? Experimenting with it now and then playing through it would be good to re-assign the traits. Or will we be able to gain more/advance traits as the game progresses? For example will both Catalina and Laura both be able to extend the water rat trait as the game progresses, or are they set at the level of the character? So, a max of 5 individual traits or a couple of stacked traits? What's the plan?

BTW, Got Sophia up to VIP 5 by using traits, juggling cards, juggling inventory items, and using the office.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I would like to know, when can we expect some scenes with guests? :D
I imagine that after we have at least the first level 5 event with each staff member. I wonder if he is gonna intertwine the secondary characters (guests) with the main ones, like he did in his previous game. Aside from that, it's good because it's a way to also go for new and different fetishs, i usually don't like BDSM, but i'm not gonna lie, i miss the type of content we had with the older sister in Man of the House.

I wonder if some guests will have endings, like it happened in MOTH with some secondary characters, it could be interesting.

Reactions: Joejackson
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes