Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When planning the schedule sometimes the staff(heads) get frozen on the screen when being moved to the 'working area'.
See attached example with Julia and Laura.
Never happened with previous updates.
Happened twice for me in previous updates so its a recurring bug for sure. :illuminati:
I've seen that happen every so often. When that occurs, click on either the staff button or the guest button, then go back to the planning screen.

Reactions: Umariel

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
icst patch ? upddate
There's no update for the patch because there's been no other characters the patch is needed for that's been added to the game. So the same patch that's on LewdPatcher will still work.

Reactions: TheDevian

BlackWingReg

Oct 5, 2017
The Tutorial Broke on me during McQueen visiting the kitchen on the first day - it skipped the interaction with the guest, and went to the Night/Next day, and then failed to initialize the maid part of the quest and enable the tracking of the cleaning status of the hotel.

This is on a new save/new game on the version posted 9/26/2021.

Reactions: Faerin

Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
Maxed out everything possible for 0.6 and its not gonna mess your game later. (money, cards, rep, hotel lvl, girls every skill - they all 5 lvl etc.) Enjoy
when i press on it to take save file.A window open with lots of symbols written and nothing downloaded..is this normal?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The Tutorial Broke on me during McQueen visiting the kitchen on the first day - it skipped the interaction with the guest, and went to the Night/Next day, and then failed to initialize the maid part of the quest and enable the tracking of the cleaning status of the hotel.

This is on a new save/new game on the version posted 9/26/2021.
Thank you for your report. Faerin is aware of this bug and fixing it now. A hotfix should be released soon.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
when i press on it to take save file.A window open with lots of symbols written and nothing downloaded..is this normal?
Right click on the file and select "Save link as", remove the numbers before the file name (so that it looks like data_0, etc..). Add the .sav extension and use the drop down menu to select "All files".

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Weird bug but in the story scene where Hana gives you the autopsy report she (twice) called me the nickname I have set for Catalina to call me.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Weird bug but in the story scene where Hana gives you the autopsy report she (twice) called me the nickname I have set for Catalina to call me.
Thanks for the report. I'll pass that onto Faerin as we haven't heard of this one yet.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes