RandomGuy400

Jan 31, 2020
Hello all here is the next release of Mystwood Manor v0.7.0.9 (Full)

This is a hotfix

There was a major bug with the tutorial

Michel Mak if 32 minutes is your idea of a couple of hours, You must be giving your SO the best 20 seconds of their life every night

Enjoy and Take Care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monroe could you please update the OP Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
• Fixed a bug causing a foggy render to show up during scene transitions.

(Last line cut out in changelog) :illuminati:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
The Sleeping Beauty Card says it is to restore all energy. The Power Napper trait says it restores 25 energy. If this is the case then there may be a problem. Amber went to bed with 25 energy remaining. She had the Sleeping Beauty card and the Power Napper trait when going to bed. The next morning she only had 75 energy.

I have been noticing that no matter which staff has the Sleeping Beauty card they never get full energy. They are always 25 short. If anyone has noticed this or can comment it would be appreciated.

Reactions: Faerin

corholeo

Aug 1, 2017
for me, it does not show any image, all white screens where characters should be and gray fog instead of scenes, am I doing something wrong? never happened before with previous releases
seriously, am I the only one with this issue? pls help

corholeo

Aug 1, 2017
Try the hotfix that was posted a little while ago and see if you still experience the same problem.
I did try the hot fix, restarted pc, all the usual stuff, it is like every image file besides de frame and transitions does not exist

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did try the hot fix, restarted pc, all the usual stuff, it is like every image file besides de frame and transitions does not exist
Are you seeing this with the new content that was added this month or during guest interactions?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The Sleeping Beauty Card says it is to restore all energy. The Power Napper trait says it restores 25 energy. If this is the case then there may be a problem. Amber went to bed with 25 energy remaining. She had the Sleeping Beauty card and the Power Napper trait when going to bed. The next morning she only had 75 energy.

I have been noticing that no matter which staff has the Sleeping Beauty card they never get full energy. They are always 25 short. If anyone has noticed this or can comment it would be appreciated.
Can't talk about Sleeping Beauty, but Power Napper is only about rest periods during the day, so not affecting a good night's sleep.

Reactions: TheDevian

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The card energy refill happens on rest not sleep. Have you tried just leaving her idle for one time segment.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
in every scene, even the intro
Ok, thanks. Give me a moment and I'll do a new run with the hotfix. I'll edit reply this if I run across anything or if I have a solution.

**UPDATE**

I played both scenes that were in your screenshots and I never encountered that problem during either of them. So what I would try is updating your GPU/graphics card drivers (if you haven't already done so) or download and install the all-in-one pack.

Download and extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat". Then reload the game and see if you notice any of those issues from a new playthrough.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AinzOoal27

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Can't talk about Sleeping Beauty, but Power Napper is only about rest periods during the day, so not affecting a good night's sleep.
Thanks for the quick rerply. I thought the Sleeping Beauty card was for night when sleeping. Thanks to all for clearing this up for me. Greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Cartageno

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you very much for your help. I can't find "install_all.bat". drivers and visual C++ reinstaled, I don´t have any issues with any other unity based games
You're welcome. :)

The file "install_all.bat" is included with the zip and should be in the same folder as the VC++ updates when you extract them. But if you're going to install them without the batch file, make sure to do so in chronological order.

corholeo

Aug 1, 2017
You're welcome. :)

The file "install_all.bat" is included with the zip and should be in the same folder as the VC++ updates when you extract them. But if you're going to install them without the batch file, make sure to do so in chronological order.
Thank you! it was it, I couldn´t find the install_all.bat, becouse Iwas looking inside the mystwood manor zip. It is working perfectly now, tjanks again!

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you! it was it, I couldn´t find the install_all.bat, becouse Iwas looking inside the mystwood manor zip. It is working perfectly now, tjanks again!
Awesome!! You're welcome and thank you for letting me know that worked. :)

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I installed version 7.0.9 and now I am having some problems with dialogs skipping. It doesn't happen every time, but often if it acts as if I have double clicked rather than single clicked. Has anyone else noticed this?

It only happens during dialogs when using the mouse. If I use the spacebar it doesn't happen, and it only happens during dialogs. Never with other parts of the game.

I wasn't sure if it was something weird with my system, but it is isolated to this game. I guess I should load version 7.0 and see if happens there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes