Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I installed version 7.0.9 and now I am having some problems with dialogs skipping. It doesn't happen every time, but often if it acts as if I have double clicked rather than single clicked. Has anyone else noticed this?

It only happens during dialogs when using the mouse. If I use the spacebar it doesn't happen, and it only happens during dialogs. Never with other parts of the game.

I wasn't sure if it was something weird with my system, but it is isolated to this game. I guess I should load version 7.0 and see if happens there.
We haven't received any reports about this yet, but I will pass along the information to Faerin to take a look at. Do you have an example of when the dialog skipping would occur? Like, does it happen during guest interactions or does it happen during the events or both? That would help narrow it down.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I'm enjoying the game, but I seem to have encountered a check-in bug. The only guest I've ever failed to please was the nun. She left without paying because I messed up; fair enough. A couple weeks later she returns to check in, she checks in, and at the end of the turn I get a green confirmation that she's checked in. (For example, she checks in during the morning.) But immediately after this, she is no longer checked in at the start of the next turn (in my example, in the afternoon). There is a circle number "1" in the "guests" field in the upper-left of the planning UI, but no picture of the nun, and no mouseover showing what services she wants. The "guests" screen says she's not checked in.

Obviously I can work around this by re-rolling at check-in (Julia has that skill), but I was hoping to patch things up with the nun with impeccable service, and now I can't. Am I missing something, or is this a bug? I searched this thread and couldn't find anyone with a similar issue, but I haven't read every post. I can supply a screenshot or savegame if need be. Thanks.

Reactions: Faerin

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
We haven't received any reports about this yet, but I will pass along the information to Faerin to take a look at. Do you have an example of when the dialog skipping would occur? Like, does it happen during guest interactions or does it happen during the events or both? That would help narrow it down.
It only happens during conversations within the hotel. I have never seen it happen at the fortune tellers.

One example of it happening was when Kay first shows up. It skipped a couple of times during that initial conversation, and when it got to the part where I could tell her what to call me it skipped and auto picked "master" for me. When it skips when there is a choice there is no way to roll back, as the roll back system in the game doesn't allow you to roll back to before you made a choice.

This wasn't a big deal as I just went and changed it on her card.

It is really odd, and annoying as I don't want to miss any dialogs. I pretty much only use the spacebar now as it is annoying.

Reactions: Faerin

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 537629

Overview:
In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out...
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-26
Release Date: 2021-09-26
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0.9 Full
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish
Other Games: Man of the House
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old Saves Transfer:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:
Extras: GUIDE - FULL SAVE
(v0.6.0) - FAQ

RandomGuy400 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 570425 View attachment 570423 View attachment 570422 View attachment 570424 View attachment 570421 View attachment 570427 View attachment 570426
Hey (aka Howdy), when you post a game, I am usually pleased with the result.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It only happens during conversations within the hotel. I have never seen it happen at the fortune tellers.

One example of it happening was when Kay first shows up. It skipped a couple of times during that initial conversation, and when it got to the part where I could tell her what to call me it skipped and auto picked "master" for me. When it skips when there is a choice there is no way to roll back, as the roll back system in the game doesn't allow you to roll back to before you made a choice.

This wasn't a big deal as I just went and changed it on her card.

It is really odd, and annoying as I don't want to miss any dialogs. I pretty much only use the spacebar now as it is annoying.
TBH, I've had that problem with any mouse I connect to my box -- doesn't matter if it's USB or wireless -- it will still act as if I've double-clicked, triple-clicked or act as though I didn't click anything at all. I've not been able to come up with a workable solution and have tried everything from build 1909 up to the current build (including changing the double-click speed in the Mouse settings in Control Panel with each Windows 10 build). Nothing has worked. All the mice I've tried were Logitech and TBH, have never had a problem with that brand from the mid 90's up to when I was forced to migrate the OS from Win7 to Win10 as of January 2020. So in any game or VN I play, I use the spacebar unless I have to click an option and hope that the system registers the mouse click (which might take a couple of tries).

It sounds like you may be experiencing the same issue I am and if I could ever find a fix that actually worked for once (outside of downgrading back to Win7 because I never had any problems like that with that platform) I'll let you know. Believe me, I know it's frustrating as hell. :(

Either way, I passed along your information to Faerin to let him know just in case others report the same problem too.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 537629

Overview:
In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out...
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-26
Release Date: 2021-09-26
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0.9 Full
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish
Other Games: Man of the House
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Old Saves Transfer:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:
Extras: GUIDE - FULL SAVE
(v0.6.0) - FAQ

RandomGuy400 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 570425 View attachment 570423 View attachment 570422 View attachment 570424 View attachment 570421 View attachment 570427 View attachment 570426
Where do you drop the incest patch into?

tekxas

Oct 11, 2020
J'aime bien ce jeu mais faire monter les niveau c'est trop long
I like this game but the leveling is very hard and long

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
TBH, I've had that problem with any mouse I connect to my box -- doesn't matter if it's USB or wireless -- it will still act as if I've double-clicked, triple-clicked or act as though I didn't click anything at all. I've not been able to come up with a workable solution and have tried everything from build 1909 up to the current build (including changing the double-click speed in the Mouse settings in Control Panel with each Windows 10 build). Nothing has worked. All the mice I've tried were Logitech and TBH, have never had a problem with that brand from the mid 90's up to when I was forced to migrate the OS from Win7 to Win10 as of January 2020. So any any game or VN I play, I use the spacebar unless I have to click an option and hope that the system registers the mouse click (which might take a couple of tries).

It sounds like you may be experiencing the same issue I am and if I could ever find a fix that actually worked for once (outside of downgrading back to Win7 because I never had any problems like that with that platform) I'll let you know. Believe me, I know it's frustrating as hell. :(

Either way, I passed along your information to Faerin to let him know just in case others report the same problem too.
This is the only game I have ever had this problem with. And I didn't ever notice the problem before I switched to 7.0.09

I still need to go back to 7.0.09 and see if it shows up there. It might have happened before and I didn't notice. Once I noticed it I became sensitive to it, but it is possible I missed it before... though I kind of doubt it. It happens too often to have been missed for several hours.

My first thought was it was my hardware, but it isn't happening anywhere else. And only in certain dialogs in the game.

I restarted the game a few times to see if that helps.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is the only game I have ever had this problem with. And I didn't ever notice the problem before I switched to 7.0.09

I still need to go back to 7.0.09 and see if it shows up there. It might have happened before and I didn't notice. Once I noticed it I became sensitive to it, but it is possible I missed it before... though I kind of doubt it. It happens too often to have been missed for several hours.

My first thought was it was my hardware, but it isn't happening anywhere else. And only in certain dialogs in the game.

That may or may not be easy to track down when Faerin looks into it, mainly because it would need to be something either he or we could reproduce, but he's more intimate with the code than us staff/testers are. So it's likely he might be able to locate the issue if it's easy enough to track down. During our testing of this update, none of the others reported a problem like this and I didn't notice any issues myself as far as the dialog skipping is concerned. So basically it boils down to one of three possibilities; coding, OS and hardware. It's just a matter of determining which of the three are the culprit.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As if I didn't talk to myself enough as it is.
If you think that's bad, you should see us on our "off days". There's this one guy, for the sake of privacy, we'll call him "Doug".. at least, he looks like a Doug.. I'm not sure, but that's not the point... when Discord is slow, we take Doug (or whomever he is, we never asked because we really don't care) out back and tie him up to a utility pole and throw water balloons at him with his mouth forced open. Except sometimes it's not water, it could be whipped cream from a can or creamed corn if we have any that day (we're good like that). And we throw them at him as hard as we can and just leave him there for a few hours until he understands that it's for his own good.

That's what we tell everybody anyway.. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: JiiEf and ZenGarden

KrombleFace

Nov 10, 2018
My guests check in and then immediately don't register as being checked in. I can't make any money which makes this unplayable. shame, cause its the best game I've seen on here in months and months. I'll check back in in a while for a fix.

Reactions: Principal14

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My guests check in and then immediately don't register as being checked in. I can't make any money which makes this unplayable. shame, cause its the best game I've seen on here in months and months. I'll check back in in a while for a fix.
We've seen sporadic reports about that happening and Faerin is aware of it. It wasn't able to be fixed before the release and subsequent hotfix because we were unable to reproduce the bug. But I think I found the cause of the problem through the help of another player on our Discord, but would need to wait to talk to Faerin about it when he's available. I think it has to do with the VIP level of the guests. If it's under 5, then that will happen after check in. That's a hunch that I have anyway. But would need Faerin's confirmation on that.

KrombleFace

Nov 10, 2018
We've seen sporadic reports about that happening and Faerin is aware of it. It wasn't able to be fixed before the release and subsequent hotfix because we were unable to reproduce the bug. But I think I found the cause of the problem through the help of another player on our Discord, but would need to wait to talk to Faerin about it when he's available. I think it has to do with the VIP level of the guests. If it's under 5, then that will happen after check in. That's a hunch that I have anyway. But would need Faerin's confirmation on that.
it started happening after I hit level 4. most every guest I would check in after that point would just vanish. shame cause I was pretty invested by that point but good to know its being worked on.

Reactions: Sycho and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Thanks for the information.
When this happens, could you replay the event (from the progress tab of that staff member) and see if it happens again at the same point? If it does, please let me know so I know where to look.

it started happening after I hit level 4. most every guest I would check in after that point would just vanish. shame cause I was pretty invested by that point but good to know its being worked on.
Thanks, I'm still trying to reproduce this, but haven't been able to (so far).
If you load your save, does it happen again immediately (for all guests), or is it random for some guests?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Michel Mak

Elds21

Apr 16, 2020
I am having a bug where Laura fails on VIP guests in the Massage Parlor. I just hit level 4 as well for the Manor.

Edit: it seems to work if Laura's Massage Parlor is high enough to actually get a satisfactory without the VIP it seems like.
Final Edit: sooo seems I just had never run into it lol. Your characters need to be able to get satisfactory for the VIP to pass.... who knew! Whoops!

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel Mak

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Oh god why?? just started a new game and there is a bug.. Cant go further.. ''Lets renovet the house keep etc.'' but i already did, and now i cant do it and the game is stuck and it wont even let me push other buttons..

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes