Squadron95

Oct 31, 2017
We have scenes with the professor. He's the only guest with interaction outside of standard hotel activities, atm.
I'm guessing that you're looking for something with one of the female guests? Those are reportedly coming...
I'm kinda curious about scenes even with males and staff members, would be quite interesting. Looking forward to seeing more :D

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there are 2 bugs in this version sometimes the guests don't check in even though you pick them and sometimes the experience bar doesn't rise even though you earn experience

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Love the level 5 club outfit and the scenes are hot; the story is interesting so I'm looking forward to seeing where that goes. I also hope eventually we can get a way to preview more of the girls since the outfits are getting sexier; right now we're limited to roughly the waist up from the front in the staff window but there's something to be said for the rear view, too.

mattpantyhose

Dec 13, 2018
Julia looks incredibly sexy in that dress and stockings (Kay tier 5 scene), the scene that followed was just as hot; that might be my favourite outfit in the game. The other new outfit matches it in sexiness - Catalina in the bodystocking on the stage. Both are wonderful!

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
so with the kay update, does this now have a threesome or lesbian scene with her and the mom or is it still building up?

Also, on a completely different note, when we finally get to the guests scenes I just hope the nun isn't already a nymphomaniac and that we have to corrupt her herself. That would be so much hotter for a nun.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
It seems to me that the staff members didn't recover their full energy overnight - actually they don't recover at all - , but it only occured in this update.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
there are 2 bugs in this version sometimes the guests don't check in even though you pick them and sometimes the experience bar doesn't rise even though you earn experience
are you sure that you haven't modded the game? with this version or previous releases?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
It seems to me that the staff members didn't recover their full energy overnight - actually they don't recover at all - , but it only occured in this update.
They recover only +50 energy overnight, +25 on rest (skipped shift)

corholeo

Aug 1, 2017
for me, it does not show any image, all white screens where characters should be and gray fog instead of scenes, am I doing something wrong? never happened before with previous releases

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes