Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So let me nail you down on this issue, you will neither confirm nor deny that you can or cannot say whether or not there will or won't be some or none ideas which may or may not result in a sequel or not of said game or another?
Someone's been taking elocution lessons from Sir Humphrey .

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Someone's been taking elocution lessons from Sir Humphrey .
I can never match the master (dunno how often I watched the two series and read the books, but indeed, I have, quite a lot).

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys, this month's update will be released on the 24th!

As decided in the last , there will be new content for Catalina, Kay as well as an expansion of the main story.
FFS, the (current) Patreons must’ve read Playboy for the articles, too.

More seriously, though, while I’m quite interested in the main story as well, it’s something as a player I would probably focus at around 1.0 in a new playthrough and not around here in the middle where the details have gotten a bit blurry.

Oh well, another month of break for me, hoping for Annika next month so I can feel good and jump back in on Patreon for a month or couple.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
We're at v0.6.1.7 and you want to wait until v1.0 for the story to continue?
What the...?

Details have not got blurry, what do you mean? The story was continued slightly in the last update. I was pleased that it did.
Nothing about the story is blurry from my perspective, as a player.
Yes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
v1.0 is a long way away from v0.6.1.7.
We've already had the story left alone for a long period, where the girls were progressed to level 5.
The last update is the first one which has picked up the main story, since around v0.4.1.7. (around 6-7 updates ago).

I still don't have the first clue why, if you think the story is blurry, it therefore doesn't require expansion.
Surely, if the story has been left alone for so long that it's become "blurry", then it's absolutely necessary to get it back on track, not leave it even more.

It would be a pretty dumb decision, from a story telling pov & a business one, to not continue the story, under that circumstance.
Not that it was blurry to me, anyway. Perhaps you forgot the story that has been told. I did not.
Maybe somebody doesn't care about the story as much as about lewdies?

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, thanks man, I just arrived at the same conclusion. (y)
I think he & I must be looking at the game from very different perspectives.
I most certainly want to know where the story goes, as it's the foundation of the whole game.

But, if you just want to see the lewds, then you're not really playing the game anyway - which would explain why he thinks the story is blurry.
May as well just pull down a complete save and view the gallery.

Reactions: Old Dog

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
It’s actually the opposite, I want to focus properly on the story so a quick screw is more satisfying in these small monthly updates. As in, I want to play the rest of the main story in one go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DougTheC

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
one question, i just level up to 5 and cant build the club or the yoga. I already did all the events for the blond girl. Is there is something more that i need to do?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I am slowly wondering, will something come after lv 5? Are there perhaps other levels of relationship after employee lv and hotel lv? Because if not, the erotic content per LI would be very little. :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am slowly wondering, will something come after lv 5? Are there perhaps other levels of relationship after employee lv and hotel lv? Because if not, the erotic content per LI would be very little. :unsure:
There should be more content, as well as more with some of the guests.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for quick guide, but i think this is still not completed guide..i can't find A&Q for pool event at level 5 guest about "which stroke is best for combining core and upper body training"? breast stroke, back stroke or butterfly stroke ??
It is there.. ;)

.Pool.*
Best stroke for improving posture and hip flexibility = Back stroke
Best stroke for improving chest, back and lat muscles = Breast stroke
Core and upper body = Butterfly stroke
Burn as many calories as possible = Butterfly stroke
Burn as little calories as possible = Breast stroke
Cover as much distance as possible = Freestyle

Reactions: TheDevian

Jeams

May 2, 2019
It is there.. ;)

.Pool.*
Best stroke for improving posture and hip flexibility = Back stroke
Best stroke for improving chest, back and lat muscles = Breast stroke
Core and upper body = Butterfly stroke
Burn as many calories as possible = Butterfly stroke
Burn as little calories as possible = Breast stroke
Cover as much distance as possible = Freestyle
Sorry my bad sir.. my eyes too blurry :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Jeams

May 2, 2019
No worries. I had to double-check the guide to make sure it was in there. :)
sorry..can you double check about yoga Q&A sir.. there's indeed that's two different question with same answer in it..

Pose that stretches upper and lower body = The downward facing dog (already tested this answer is right)
Pose that stretches my spine = The cobra
Focuses on steady breathing = The downward facing dog (just wondering, if it's same answer so for what question this answer is "The Lotus Pose" :unsure:

Already test it sir.. the correct answer for "Focuses on steady breathing = The Lotus Pose" ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
sorry..can you double check about yoga Q&A sir.. there's indeed that's two different question with same answer in it..

Pose that stretches upper and lower body = The downward facing dog (already tested this answer is right)
Pose that stretches my spine = The cobra
Focuses on steady breathing = The downward facing dog (just wondering, if it's same answer so for what question this answer is "The Lotus Pose" :unsure:

Already test it sir.. the correct answer for "Focuses on steady breathing = The Lotus Pose" ;)
You're correct. I just made the revision and checking all the others for yoga right now. I'll reup the guide in a bit. Thanks for pointing out the mistake. :)

The guide is updated and includes one that was missing for the Club when you assign Catalina there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeams
Oct 17, 2017
its been quite awhile since i last played but is there any sex/erotic scenes in it now or its still slowburn/focusing more on the story&management side of the game

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes