homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
lol Yeah it is handy, but the Guide from the OP has all the options listed, so you might be better off equipping another card that provides Satisfaction % increase.
You'll need to, to VIP Sofia.
noted, i originally had the mc pimped out with satisfaction n money. sofia's prob the only one i havent vip'd on 4 star. came close last time XD

Reactions: whichone

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
True, but for earlier games, the Developer used the appdata folder.
He did for MotH very early in its developmment but then moved it to "savegames", which is inside the game's folder. For MwM, it's always been in that game's "profile" folder. I should know. I've been working with him for over 4 years testing both games and offering game/technical support. ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
noted, i originally had the mc pimped out with satisfaction n money. sofia's prob the only one i havent vip'd on 4 star. came close last time XD
Yeah, for getting Sofia VIP 4 you'll need the 2 cards for the job + The Courtesan.
Plus the inventory item, from the Attic, along with the room item.
Of course, the girls need full skill, too.
Unfortunately, none of the MC cards increase guest satisfaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

jwblack9898

Apr 9, 2020
I think I'm a little stuck somehow.....know one is using the yoga studio or club. Both have been renovated and I'm at level 5 with a fully leveled up staff. Any suggestions?

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions

Before reading the questions, I want to share some suggestions first:
  • Please use latest or version to extract the game
  • Don't extract the new game version over the old one. Please always create a new folder to avoid any problem
  • Don't create path too long, Windows has some issues with long paths
  • If you have any problem with the game please share your game logs so we should understand your problem better
  • If you are using any mods with the game, please don't ask us any support (Sycho larry5168 S3pHiroTh are here for support you for any problem you have with a clean game), but please be kind... arrogant or pretending people aren't welcome here.

Q. Where are my saves? Where I have to copy key.ini or incest patch?
A. The saves are in profile folder, key.ini and incest patch must be copied into the same path where you have extracted the game like you can see in attached screenshot

View attachment 1328059

Q. How to enable Cheat Menu in game?
A. You have to check if, in your game folder, you have the file key.ini or key (depends if you can see files extension), if you haven't it, you have to copy like I have described in point above.
Also you can see if the game has started in Full mode, after you have loaded it, please check, in the bottom right corner, what it is written in the brackets.

View attachment 1328107

Also please remember that:
  • Cheat Menu is enabled only after the tutorial has been completed, that is when Karen (the first guest you check-in in your hotel) will leave.
  • Every game version has its key.ini file, you can't transfer this file from old game path to the new one because it will not be recognized.

Q. How can I transfer my saves from the old game version to the new one?
A. You have to copy profile folder from your old game path to the new one.

Q. When a new game version will be released?
A. The game is released montly based, every last Friday of the month.

Q. Where do I find my game logs?
A. You can find your game logs into this path: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Please replace UserName with the Windows account name you have in your PC.
Once you have found Player.log file, please zip it and upload it here with the description of your problem. Please don't copy its file content and upload it here, because it is unreadble.

Q. Why my guests request only kitchen, restaurant and bar jobs, but not other ones?
A. Please remember to check-in guests with higher level than 1.
You have to set Julia in the lobby and then change the number in the top left corner.
The number means the guest level you will check-in, also some number may be blocked because your hotel or Julia lobby skill aren't high enough, the lowest of the two stats win (for example if hotel is level 2 and Julia has lobby skill at level 3, you can pick up only level 2 guests).

View attachment 1328248

Q. Why I can't renew Yoga or Club rooms?
A. For renewing Yoga room, you have to complete Annika's tier 4 2nd event (Being flexible), instead of Club room you have to complete Hana's tier 1 3rd event (A beautiful voice).

Q. The game starts but I don't seen any images, I see only a fog screen or it doesn't load correctly the images
A. Probably you some issues with Visual C++ Runtime, this game requires Visual C++ 2015 x86 Runtime to load images.
Please be aware that if you have already installed Visual C++ Runtime 2017/2019 Runtime, you have to uninstall them first, then please download the latest version from .

Q. The game starts but I see only a black screen
A. Please check what video card you have installed in your system, we have seen report about people who have nVidia 9500/9600 with 21.21.13.4201 driver version that have problem and we don't know how to fix it at the moment.
If you have the same problem, but you don't have one of those cards, please check other solution in the manual created by Sycho in attach

Q. The game crashes when I start it with Windows 7 OS
A. Please try to install this patch and see if it fixes the problem

Q. I can't play Story Mode even if I use key.ini file why?
A. The only mode that is available right now is the Normal Mode, other modes aren't implemented yet.

Q. Which Windows version is supported? Can I play the game on Linux, MacOS, Android or iOS?
A. The game runs from Windows 7 or later OS.

For Android or iOS, it isn't possible to play the game yet and we don't know if Faerin will made any game version for this kind of device.

For Linux and MacOS, you can play the game with latest Wine 6.0.x stable version.

Keep in mind that this kind of configuration isn't officially supported.

Q. I have downloaded Mystwood Manor 0.6.1.7 but I don't find the Town on Explore map so I can't unlock Catalina, what I have to do?
A. Unfortunately we have found a bug if you have skipped 0.6.0 game version, you can do two things:
  • Waiting for next game release (September 2021 release)
  • Doing some actions to fix your problem, but only if you have your game save untouched from 0.5.1 or earlier version (if you have already played 0.6.1.7 you can't use that save file or you will corrupt it):
i'm new to this game(never played it) and i read the FAQ saying there's a bug with map explorer. So if i'm playing this new version, will there be a bug with the map explorer, or is it a problem when playing a save before 0.6.0? if there is a bug when playing this from this new update, is it game breaking(i:e can't progress the story) and is it a must to follow the instruction of fixing it yourself?
i'm a bit stupid and english is not my main language, so i dont really get the bug

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i'm new to this game(never played it) and i read the FAQ saying there's a bug with map explorer. So if i'm playing this new version, will there be a bug with the map explorer, or is it a problem when playing a save before 0.6.0? if there is a bug when playing this from this new update, is it game breaking(i:e can't progress the story) and is it a must to follow the instruction of fixing it yourself?
i'm a bit stupid and english is not my main language, so i dont really get the bug
The bug only applies to saves made from v0.5.1, or earlier.
They have an issue with the map screen if you go straight to 0.6.1.7.
You need to play v0.6.0 first and save it in that version.

If you're starting a new game, it will not affect you.

Reactions: notmm27

fendyfendy

Aug 27, 2020
PLS Help Me i dont Now How To Play This Pick

att 1 . after Visit Sauna stuck just pick like this,,,,,
att 2 same Visit Mother in her room Get HJ and like thus to....
same Laura When i visit room massage.....

what should i do with this game?
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I think I'm a little stuck somehow.....no one is using the yoga studio or club. Both have been renovated and I'm at level 5 with a fully leveled up staff. Any suggestions?
I got first yoga customer when I changed reception to seek level 4 guests; I can't recall but think club may have also been in client level 4 use, but I haven't opened it yet so I refuse those guests.

You could try reception 4 for several days, then switch to level 5 for two days to see if any difference in yoga/club use.

What is your highest guest level, and are they VIP?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I got first yoga customer when I changed reception to seek level 4 guests; I can't recall but think club may have also been in client level 4 use, but I haven't opened it yet so I refuse those guests.
Level 4 guests will add the Pool as an activity.
Yoga & Club don't open until Level 5.
I think I'm a little stuck somehow.....know one is using the yoga studio or club. Both have been renovated and I'm at level 5 with a fully leveled up staff. Any suggestions?
Set your Reception to level 5.
1630792936353.png
Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Why my guests request only kitchen, restaurant and bar jobs, but not other ones?
A. Please remember to check-in guests with higher level than 1.
You have to set Julia in the lobby and then change the number in the top left corner.
The number means the guest level you will check-in, also some number may be blocked because your hotel or Julia lobby skill aren't high enough, the lowest of the two stats win (for example if hotel is level 2 and Julia has lobby skill at level 3, you can pick up only level 2 guests).

View attachment 1328248

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

fendyfendy

Aug 27, 2020
PLS Help Me i dont Now How To Play This Pick

att 1 . after Visit Sauna stuck just pick like this,,,,,
att 2 same Visit Mother in her room Get HJ and like thus to....
same Laura When i visit room massage.....

what should i do with this game?
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE
HELPPP PLSSSSSS

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
HELPPP PLSSSSSS
It could be one of two things causing that to happen (if it's freezing up on you during those three scenes).
  1. Check your video card/GPU drivers to see if they are up to date.
  2. You may need to download the runtimes.
Once you've downloaded the runtimes, extract the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try replaying one of those three scenes and see if the problem still exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not sure, but I think he's having a problem with the game freezing/locking, during those 3 animations.
You're probably right and I misunderstood. I'll edit my previous post to see if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

MasterEldrag

Sep 27, 2018
Who know, how unlock the club? I enden tier 3 Hana's events, next one need her in club, but this still locked with message on the screen "Progress Hana's events to unlock yoga studio". Reputation level 5, other rooms maxed, all guests VIP 4 and other girls stories ended max for this version, except last one, who also need club. Am I doing something wrong, or it's just bug?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Who know, how unlock the club? I enden tier 3 Hana's events, next one need her in club, but this still locked with message on the screen "Progress Hana's events to unlock yoga studio". Reputation level 5, other rooms maxed, all guests VIP 4 and other girls stories ended max for this version, except last one, who also need club. Am I doing something wrong, or it's just bug?
Can you attach your save, please?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes