whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nah, work it into the meta.
lol I don't think you understand what META means in gaming: Most Effective Tactic Available.
You seem to be transposing it with the story itself, or the lore.
"The META" is about how you play the game effectively, not about the story being told by the game.
yeah, bit of a dumb question, how tf do you get an in game screenshot :confused:. as soon as i figure it out i'll post the screenshot here
On PC? Shift + Print Screen. (y)
Any sexual scenes with MC's mom yet??
All current Tier 5 events are full sexual intercourse.
Julia (Mother), Amber (Sister), Riley & Laura have them.
Hana also has one, as her last event of Tier 4.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I believe Carta's resets to default position, so any changes are undone when he saves.
Yes. Just tested, doesn't make any difference.
Open the game as admin, load save, straight to Settings, alter from 70-100, save.
Back to settings & it's auto reset to 70.
There's presumably a little bug in there.
Confirmed, it reverts back to 70. However, it still saves the 100 (when I load it up again).

Complicating is that previously-seen dialogue seems to be grayer; might help to deactivate that feature in guest request sections if possible.

Perhaps hardcode text color for those interactions to the bright-white by font setting.
... except for when you use the "I know everything about ancient Burmese massage techniques and Congolese breakfast choices" card. But yeah, good catch.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, so it saves the slider position for you, but not the actual setting?
Loaded mine up (using the save made immediately after setting to 100) & it's displaying 70.
Same as when I went straight back into Settings after making the save.
Seems we have a different value displayed, but the same end result. :unsure:

Just to verify, does yours retain the value you've set it to, if you do not save?
Mine seems to.

lol Fortune Teller FTW!! :ROFLMAO:
Gotta take that back, it was "pre blacked" when I tried it earlier today but not this time.

Yes, it does seem to retain the value as long as I do not save manually.

Reactions: whichone

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
lol Just discovered that, on my keyboard, I don't need to press anything other than Print Screen, it's a dedicated key.
Dumbass that I am! :ROFLMAO:
Just print screen by itself will take a screen shot of everything, your entire desktop. Alt+Print Screen will take a screen shot of just the active window. For most things, it is a far better option. (especially for those of us with more than once monitor).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Just print screen by itself will take a screen shot of everything, your entire desktop. Alt+Print Screen will take a screen shot of just the active window. For most things, it is a far better option. (especially for those of us with more than once monitor).
Or even better Windows button + shift + S then select the area you want to save :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Good to know. But since I mostly only use one monitor fullscreen, there ain't much of a difference, if I understand correctly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Good to know. But since I mostly only use one monitor fullscreen, there ain't much of a difference, if I understand correctly.
Yeah, with full-screen, it won't matter too much, but any other time, you will end up picking up extra info, like your taskbar, or bits of other windows. It's still a good habit to get into, to prevent accidental issues in other situations. ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, with full-screen, it won't matter too much, but any other time, you will end up picking up extra info, like your taskbar, or bits of other windows. It's still a good habit to get into, to prevent accidental issues in other situations. ;)
Depends on what you want to share with other people.
Yeah, I am aware of the dangers. Not gonna screen share on a vid call with dubious tabs open or something like that. I mostly use the snipping tool anyway so that the intended area is shown.

MCBD

Aug 5, 2019
lord have mercy on my tainted soul i just shift deleted all my v0.6.1.7 game files including my saves :cry: :eek: :FacePalm::HideThePain:. oh well guess what i'll be doing this weekend
If you're on a PC, check your AppData folder in your user profile. I have gotten lucky a few times with that.
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming or maybe C:\Users\<Username>\LocalLow\
Good luck!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you're on a PC, check your AppData folder in your user profile. I have gotten lucky a few times with that.
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming or maybe C:\Users\<Username>\LocalLow\
Good luck!
MwM doesn't store saves there. It only stores the player log file. Saves are stored in the game's "profile" folder under the MC's name. You may be thinking of Ren'Py games. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
MwM doesn't store saves there. It only stores the player log file. Saves are stored in the game's "profile" folder under the MC's name. You may be thinking of Ren'Py games. :)
Some Unity games do keep saves there.
Yeah, he's out of luck with MwM.
But it's something for him to remember in-case something similar happens again.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
True, but for earlier games, the Developer used the appdata folder.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes