Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
bro i deleted the game and unpacked again to make sure, i only used the cheats that the game itself provides, that´s the cause of the bug i didn´t install anything apart from the game itself
I'm not going to sit here and debate this with you. Your save is bugged, which was not a result of the game itself, it's a result of something you caused. I've already suggested that you start over, but you seem unwilling to listen to reason.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
bro i deleted the game and unpacked again to make sure, i only used the cheats that the game itself provides, that´s the cause of the bug i didn´t install anything apart from the game itself
This simply isn't true. You cannot POSSIBLY have unlocked Kay until Day 3 (end of tutorial) even with massive, unthinkable cheats. Which means by Day 6, maintenance would have fallen to 80% (3, 4, 5 and 6 => 20% => 100 - 20% = 80%). Yours is at 65%.

Try re-thinking this picture.

PS - I am the WORST of the people who help in this thread (no cheat codes, not a modder, no relation to Faerin, etc.). Sycho might be one of the best.

Both of us are saying your story doesn't hold water. You might wanna think about that...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This simply isn't true. You cannot POSSIBLY have unlocked Kay until Day 3 (end of tutorial) even with massive, unthinkable cheats. Which means by Day 6, maintenance would have fallen to 80% (3, 4, 5 and 6 => 20% => 100 - 20% = 80%). Yours is at 65%.

PS - I am the WORST of the people who help in this thread (no cheat codes, not a modder, no relation to Faerin, etc.). Sycho might be one of the best.

Both of us are saying your story doesn't hold water. You might wanna think about that...
This reminds me of the days when MotH was in development and people messed with the flags console after being asked countless times not to tinker with it. And then wondered why we wouldn't fix the bugs they caused. :ROFLMAO:

I remember one save a player sent to Discord and after opening it in Notepad ++ I counted well over 1,000 references to the flags console being used. Faerin, Larry and I.. all we could do was laugh when I told them about it that day.

kilop0505

Oct 14, 2018
Bro why would i lie

why would i lie tell me? ahahah i literally have no reason to lie about it, i only used cheats in the game

• Angry
Reactions: pictures55

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Bro why would i lie

why would i lie tell me? ahahah i literally have no reason to lie about it, i only used cheats in the game
You are correct, you have no reason to lie. But you certainly ARE.

The hilarious part is: You still won't let it go. You did wrong. Face it, accept it, let people know it so they don't do it again.

But that would require personal accountability, which is beyond a lying liar who lies, right?

Reactions: TheDevian

kilop0505

Oct 14, 2018
You are correct, you have no reason to lie. But you certainly ARE.

The hilarious part is: You still won't let it go. You did wrong. Face it, accept it, let people know it so they don't do it again.

But that would require personal accountability, which is beyond a lying liar who lies, right?
Yo you really take this too serious ahahah if you don´t want to belive it then don´t just saying what i did and what i did not

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Bro why would i lie

If you're going to use the full key.ini, that's fine. I'm not saying it's even a problem. It's when you run head-long into bumping up the manor and renovating rooms that shouldn't be renovated until you reach the level necessary to require hiring additional staff, opening up newer facilities, etc.. before the girls are even remotely ready to take those guests on that becomes a problem.. such as what you saw with Laura being prevented to heal Kay. Everything you did bugged your game at that point and couldn't continue as a result of said bug. As I mentioned earlier, the bug wasn't caused by the game itself, it was caused by user error. You were in such a hurry to raise levels that weren't even ready to be raised without considering the consequences of your actions.

I have access to more of the cheats than you do because I help test this game since its birth every month. I don't use them because I don't need to. That's why I wrote the two guides that are in the OP. I do that while I'm testing. So I know more of the intricacies of the game than most. That's not meant as a brag, that's fact.

Last edited:

kilop0505

Oct 14, 2018
If you're going to use the full key.ini, that's fine. I'm not saying it's even a problem. It's when you run head-long into bumping up the manor and renovating rooms that shouldn't be renovated until you reach the level necessary to require hiring additional staff, opening up newer facilities, etc.. before the girls are even remotely ready to take those guests on that becomes a problem.. such as what you saw with Laura being prevented to heal Kay. Everything you did bugged your game at that point and couldn't continue as a result of said bug.

I have access to more of the cheats than you do because I help test this game since its birth every month. I don't use them because I don't need to. That's why I wrote the two guides that are in the OP. I do that while I'm testing. So I know more of the intricacies of the game than most. That's not meant as a brag, that's fact.
ok now i got a enlightening answer, tnks!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
If you're going to use the full key.ini, that's fine. I'm not saying it's even a problem. It's when you run head-long into bumping up the manor and renovating rooms that shouldn't be renovated until you reach the level necessary to require hiring additional staff, opening up newer facilities, etc.. before the girls are even remotely ready to take those guests on that becomes a problem.. such as what you saw with Laura being prevented to heal Kay. Everything you did bugged your game at that point and couldn't continue as a result of said bug.

Please, by all means: Is it possible to cause a drop to 65% hotel maintenance by day 6, using the included cheats?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Please, by all means: Is it possible to cause a drop to 65% hotel maintenance by day 6, using the included cheats?
Technically, the full version allows you to raise the manor's reputation, but the way he went about it.. smh.. But no. He shouldn't even have the maintenance stat until he's renovated the maintenance room on manor level 2. I think he got in such a hurry that he just went buck wild and started to "renovate all the things!". :ROFLMAO:

Kay being locked in healthcare would have eventually become a problem, since she is the only person qualified to work in the maintenance room. So the maintenance stat would eventually plummet faster than John Denver's airplane or Milli Vanilli's career. lol

open all the things.jpg

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So you sat there and spammed the +50XP until your Hotel reached level 5, while all your girls are only at level 1 or 2? :unsure:
Sorry, but that's an absolute waste of time. You can't even satisfy a guest at level 3, with your current staff.
You only have 5 of the girls unlocked & some are triggered by events, which you may well have locked yourself out of obtaining by doing this.
The Training Room is the same, you don't have that unlocked and you may well have missed getting the staff member to use it.

Really are better off to start a new game and play properly.
If you're going to bump your stats, don't push it to max straight away. Do it slowly, one level at a time, then unlock everything for the new level, rooms & girls, before progressing to the next.

Even then you're going to struggle like hell without the required tarot cards. You're honestly so much better off not cheating that much and just progressing through the game naturally.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you're going to bump your stats, don't push it to max straight away. Do it slowly, one level at a time, then unlock everything for the new level, rooms & girls, before progressing to the next.

Even then you're going to struggle like hell without the required tarot cards. You're honestly so much better off not cheating that much and just progressing through the game naturally.
This really should be the "Cheating 101" class everybody needs to take before they're allowed near a console or similar. Stay within realistic (for the game) boundaries, do it one step at a time and see where it gets you, think about progression issues, and understand that everything you change, even only adding $5, even using some official tool, might break your game and it will be the cheat that did it, not the game. Keep a save from before the cheat, after every cheat play on a little to check for adverse effects, do not sequence break. In general, debugging consoles and similar are for devs to try stuff, for people who know what they are doing.

Not only in Mystwood Manor, not only in lewd F95 games, but in general.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This really should be the "Cheating 101" class everybody needs to take before they're allowed near a console or similar. Stay within realistic (for the game) boundaries, do it one step at a time and see where it gets you, think about progression issues, and understand that everything you change, even only adding $5, even using some official tool, might break your game and it will be the cheat that did it, not the game. Keep a save from before the cheat, after every cheat play on a little to check for adverse effects, do not sequence break. In general, debugging consoles and similar are for devs to try stuff, for people who know what they are doing.

Not only in Mystwood Manor, not only in lewd F95 games, but in general.
It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Instead it's, "I used something that was unofficial, fix it. It's your fault...!"

Nope. Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I don't think that kilop0505 has cheated with a cheat mod, but only with cheat in game.
I have done it some time to check something into the game like he has done (raising up everything at max fast) but I haven't found any issue. So I have passed his save to Faerin for checking if something is wrong.

However loading the other save "auto.sav" and replaying everything again, hasn't shown any issue.
IMHO, probably it's some weird bug somewhere.

EDIT: Faerin has found a bug about dialogs, so it has fixed for next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

Exarp Omega

Aug 3, 2018
Some of the text is very hard to read, especially for people that are visually impaired.
This is especially notable during yoga sessions, swimming and in the bar, where I can sometimes not see the text at all.
A way to make the window darker or change the font color would be helpful.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes