kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I hate Sofia Fernandez....there is no pleasing her VIP lvl 4 with 80%, but no matter which staff helps her (all are maxed or close and level 4) and gets the interaction right, the bar always falls below 80% and she ends up not paying and leaving

I usually reject her a room at check in

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
could a new card be added? Jack of all trades (for the MC to select in inventory) and the card would allow any staff to be trained for any job

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
could a new card be added? Jack of all trades (for the MC to select in inventory) and the card would allow any staff to be trained for any job
I'm not sure if there are any plans to add new cards. But I would imagine that Fitzwill will eventually sell his wares.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I hate Sofia Fernandez....there is no pleasing her VIP lvl 4 with 80%, but no matter which staff helps her (all are maxed or close and level 4) and gets the interaction right, the bar always falls below 80% and she ends up not paying and leaving

Pick one girl, either Kay or Amber, doesn't matter so long as their skill is as high as possible, and make sure you have The Barkeeper, and The Courtesan (or The Inkeeper) cards, as well as the Cocktail Shaker item equipped. Then upgrade the office to 10% satisfaction increase, and the bar itself with the Icemaker for another bonus.

Should be good to go then. You gotta stack the hell out of the bonuses for Fernandez.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020

I wish I could just tell Hana she is banned and to taker into the wood next time she steps in to the hotel. I think she is the spider because anyone else would be in jail for theft of services

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
kilop0505

I'm not seeing anything in the player log that indicates a problem. Can you attach your save, please?

Apr 27, 2017
1630432916625.png

How do i unlock the club? People said it was the third lvl 1 event from hanna but im already on her tier 3 events with the yoga club unlocked and still can't open the club.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
matheusilvasilva, the reason you couldn't unlock the club is because you don't have enough money to renovate it. It costs $75,000 and you only have $38,984. :)
lol Just got the bank introduced, looking for credit already!? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

lol She's a pain, but you can make 85% at level 4.
Make sure the girl's skill is full for lvl 4. The blue circle around the number must be complete, or you lose % marks.
60% for full level 4 skill.
Use The Courtesan for the extra 5% to any job (you'll need to juggle this card around for the 3 services she requires) + the 2 cards for the service she's receiving. +15%
+ the room item & the girl's inventory item. +10%
85% total.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
kilop0505, I'm in agreement with ZenGarden.

Based on what I saw, you either used a cheat mod or got access to the debugger which bugged your save. So you won't be getting any help from me or any of my other colleagues.

I would suggest contacting the person who created the mod to fix your save for you. Or start a new game without the mod or debugger access.

kilop0505

Oct 14, 2018
i didn´t mod the game , the game comes with cheats what´s the point of having cheats in the game if they don´t work

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i didn´t mod the game , the game comes with cheats what´s the point of having cheats in the game if they don´t work
The manor is at level 5 and you don't even have all of the facilities renovated yet, for one. Laura isn't healing Kay because she's sick, for two.. and you have your destiny bar full. Finally, all of your girls (with exception to Laura and Kay who are level 2) are at level 1 and will never be able to satisfy ANY level 2, 3, 4 or 5 guests that check in. All indications that either:
  1. You used a debug key and made modifications to the game which bugged your save; or
  2. You used a cheat mod with access to the debugger to make modifications to the game which bugged your save.
Which means you used something (mod or debug key) in a previous version and the bugs you created carried over. Or you made modifications to the game, removed the modded file and replaced it with a clean copy to cover your tracks.

Ergo, your save is so bugged that there is no way to progress without having to start over.

kilop0505

Oct 14, 2018
bro i deleted the game and unpacked again to make sure, i only used the cheats that the game itself provides, that´s the cause of the bug i didn´t install anything apart from the game itself

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes