Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't remember if I did I might have used one on an older version
Then it bugged your save. You'll need to start a new game without using the cheat mod as there is no way to fix this save so the guests show up.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I did the encounter with Mei & Hanna - is there a further encounter so you can make Mei an employee?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It would be real nice if in the employee screen where you get the rewards - set the Taro Cards add the items - on the left there is the skills and level with an indicator arrow - would be nice to be able to set the dress of that person and limit the amount of skin showing on duty - ie: Ambers housekeeping outfit is too revealing for the guests, great when she comes to the MC. Her restauraunt top is completely see- thru and she should while on duty at least wear a bra

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a bug where the town won't appear on the map if they haven't played version 0.6.0. If they transferred the profile folder from a version earlier than that, we're able to fix that in the saves now so that it shows up. But they'll miss the dialog with Catalina.

Reactions: Enot1964

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
One question: how do I activate Catalina? have been in town (bank/sheriff) many times (morning/afternoon) but never met her.
and yes hotel level is max. (5) and club room is renovated. What else is necessary?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I've upgraded everything in the hotel, and maxed out the skills for all the staff members, but I'm still not getting VIP status for the Nun and Ms. Fernandez. Anyone know which cards I need to have equipped to get the 90/95% approval?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes