KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Fun game and I like the option to control animation speed as I don't think I've seen that before; I also enjoyed the managing aspect as that gave a little more to do. Interesting story so far as well and I liked seeing the change in the girl's uniforms; definitely going to be curious to see where this one goes.

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Quick bug report if no one else has had this issue. So I hadn't played in a few versions and encountered the issue with not being able to access the Town in 6.1.7. Fortunately I still had 6.0 downloaded even though I hadn't played it so I loaded my saves into that and used it to unlock the town, but when I switched back to 6.1.7 I lost the options to go to the well and the elf dude in the forest. Sorry if this has been posted but I haven't been in this thread in a couple months and don't want to read like 20 pages lol (I did read like the last 7 and didn't see this bug).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Quick bug report if no one else has had this issue. So I hadn't played in a few versions and encountered the issue with not being able to access the Town in 6.1.7. Fortunately I still had 6.0 downloaded even though I hadn't played it so I loaded my saves into that and used it to unlock the town, but when I switched back to 6.1.7 I lost the options to go to the well and the elf dude in the forest. Sorry if this has been posted but I haven't been in this thread in a couple months and don't want to read like 20 pages lol (I did read like the last 7 and didn't see this bug).
You have to use 0.5.1 or earlier save on 0.6.0 game version, you can't use a save from 0.6.1 and switch back to 0.6.0

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You have to use 0.5.1 or earlier save on 0.6.0 game version, you can't use a save from 0.6.1 and switch back to 0.6.0
I had already been playing for a couple hours at that point and was unaware there were issues. I guess I could easily replay it as I wouldn't need to read any dialogue this time and I backup all my saves in case of issues but I figured it was something that could be fixed with a flag or something next version, so I just posted the issue. If not I'll just go back on next release and replay from my 5.1 saves, not really in too much of a hurry as I know this is a systems dependent game so I don't care too much if I run into issues in effectively an alpha product.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I had already been playing for a couple hours at that point and was unaware there were issues. I guess I could easily replay it as I wouldn't need to read any dialogue this time and I backup all my saves in case of issues but I figured it was something that could be fixed with a flag or something next version, so I just posted the issue. If not I'll just go back on next release and replay from my 5.1 saves, not really in too much of a hurry as I know this is a systems dependent game so I don't care too much if I run into issues in effectively an alpha product.
You can also wait next version that it will be fixed, but for the moment if you want to fix this problem you have:
  1. pick up your save from 0.5.1 game version
  2. copy over 0.6.0 game version
  3. unlock the town by explore
  4. transfer save from 0.6.0 version to 0.6.1

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You can also wait next version that it will be fixed, but for the moment if you want to fix this problem you have:
  1. pick up your save from 0.5.1 game version
  2. copy over 0.6.0 game version
  3. unlock the town by explore
  4. transfer save from 0.6.0 version to 0.6.1
I'm aware, thanks. I'm not in too much of a hurry, the Catalina content looks nice but it's not going very far yet, so I'm willing to wait. Also if next release doesn't fix it I'll go ahead and take those steps.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
How do you hit the 90% satisfaction for Sofia? I can't seem to get it, even with the room upgrades and items/cards/lvl 5 skills.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How do you hit the 90% satisfaction for Sofia? I can't seem to get it, even with the room upgrades and items/cards/lvl 5 skills.
Your staff has to be skilled max and then use cards and items to max them more and use office to add 10% more to customers satisfaction !!!!!

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I did exactly that but even with the correct service option I somehow only hit 70% for her, when I previously got 85% with the same set of characters and items for another guest.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I did exactly that but even with the correct service option I somehow only hit 70% for her, when I previously got 85% with the same set of characters and items for another guest.
Tell me with whome and what room is the event !!!!!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
You can achieve 95% in each job, with girl at level 5 and 750 xp, 3 cards, 1 item, room upgrade and office

Reactions: dr FeelGood

markus_ac

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Guys, is it just me or do have some other ones also sometimes a problem reading the text for the multiple choices? Through the transparency it is not more readable anymore sometimes. This is just an example, there are ather scenes that are more wors.

2021-08-29 13_16_42-Greenshot.png

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Hi Guys, is it just me or do have some other ones also sometimes a problem reading the text for the multiple choices? Through the transparency it is not more readable anymore sometimes. This is just an example, there are ather scenes that are more wors.
It is the percentage "Dialog frame" in the Settings menu.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I apologize if it sounded like I was criticizing. I wasn't. Animation would have been nice, but I was having difficulty with winetricks so I just decided to skip it.
Na, all fine.

What kind of issue do you have with Winetricks? Maybe I can help you with it.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes