Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've upgraded everything in the hotel, and maxed out the skills for all the staff members, but I'm still not getting VIP status for the Nun and Ms. Fernandez. Anyone know which cards I need to have equipped to get the 90/95% approval?
It depends what room and what staff member is there !!! Every staff member has skills, and the cards and items MUST match to them !!!! Allso go to the OFFICE before event and take extra 10 % advance !!!!! (y)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, that 'll be the problem. I've missed some versions. But to follow your solutiuon to overcome missing town, I need version 0.6.0 Where can I find it ? All links are going to last version.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did what was written in FAQ but still it's showing that the game is the basic version.
Pls help.
The key.ini file that's included with 0.6.1.7 is already for the full version, so there is nothing you need to do as far as that goes. But in order to access the cheats menu (if this is your first time playing MwM), you first need to complete the tutorial and have your first guest (Karen) check out. Then the cheats will be unlocked.

Jun 21, 2020
The key.ini file that's included with 0.6.1.7 is already for the full version, so there is nothing you need to do as far as that goes. But in order to access the cheats menu (if this is your first time playing MwM), you first need to complete the tutorial and have your first guest (Karen) check out. Then the cheats will be unlocked.
Sorry, but it's still locked, the saves and load file unlocked but the cheat one is still locked.

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
lost all my saves....raging....and cant download the save highlighted, it opens the source dont know why....anyone kind enough to help?

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Sorry, but it's still locked, the saves and load file unlocked but the cheat one is still locked.
It still is a game (not a novel). Try to play it without the cheats; it's actually pretty fun (when you the patience for it).

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes