S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Did you play 6.0 at all or go from 5.1 to 6.1? I used a save from 5.1 in 6.1 and have this issue also, and looking further back in the thread it looks like maybe this is what causes the problem.
I think you are right, I have loaded x_Flinx_x 's save and I have found that if you load this save into 0.6.1 it doesn't work as he mentioned, but if I load with 0.6.0 it shows the Town... so probably there is some sort of bug if you skip some game version

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I've seen it being mentioned a few times before, but was a fix found for the option of exploring the town for Catalina not appearing? Hotel is lvl 5, club is renovated, Annika's being flexible is done, save is not modded, but carried over from previous versions (I never use mods).

Reactions: docx

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I've seen it being mentioned a few times before, but was a fix found for the option of exploring the town for Catalina not appearing? Hotel is lvl 5, club is renovated, Annika's being flexible is done, save is not modded, but carried over from previous versions (I never use mods).
The only solution is to use previous save (from 0.5.1 or previous versions), use 0.6.0 game version, save the game and then transfer to 0.6.1 game version... this will fix the problem.
Instead if you have already done events in 0.6.1 you can't go back to previous game version, it probably will corrupt the save.

Karibuu

Apr 21, 2019
Hey people. I am having issues with the .rar, and can't open the file. Anyone who can upload the game on Google Drive in a folder, so not .rar compressed, that I could then download? Thanks in advance! :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey people. I am having issues with the .rar, and can't open the file. Anyone who can upload the game on Google Drive in a folder, so not .rar compressed, that I could then download? Thanks in advance! :)
It would be faster if you would use the latest WinRar or 7zip tool before someone uploads anything on Google Drive.

Reactions: TheDevian

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The only solution is to use previous save (from 0.5.1 or previous versions), use 0.6.0 game version, save the game and then transfer to 0.6.1 game version... this will fix the problem.
Instead if you have already done events in 0.6.1 you can't go back to previous game version, it probably will corrupt the save.
Welp, I guess I will do without her then.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
I can't unlock Catalina. I had saves from v0.5.1 where the Club was renovated and fully upgraded and all quests for Anika were completed already.
What am I missing?

Reactions: docx
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes