Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Actually, no.

Just because a guest is VIP does NOT guarantee they will be satisfied, since there are requirements for the satisfaction score.

Example: Try to have Sofia at L5 with no bonuses.
So what are the vantages/bonuses of a VIP client?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I've tried searching but how do I increase love points? I'm stuck at 60 with Kay
hearts can be increased only by doing events, in your case Kay's ones. The maximum amount of Kay's hearts is 65 (+5 hearts each event), so probably you have a bugged save.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Damn, can't play the events of this game. When there's a sex scene, when there's an animation, game freezes, you can't do anything but close the game. You open the game once more and it works. But when there's 2 animation, i manage to get passed the first one, but the second freezes the game 100%. Game is soft locked

Reactions: Pagan90

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Damn, can't play the events of this game. When there's a sex scene, when there's an animation, game freezes, you can't do anything but close the game. You open the game once more and it works. But when there's 2 animation, i manage to get passed the first one, but the second freezes the game 100%. Game is soft locked
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

You can find it by using the Windows+R keys and pasting the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin Games/Mystwood Manor

Alternatively, you may be missing a Visual C++ Redistributable runtime. Download the pack, extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. No system restart is required.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

You can find it by using the Windows+R keys and pasting the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin Games/Mystwood Manor

Alternatively, you may be missing a Visual C++ Redistributable runtime. Download the pack, extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. No system restart is required.
Yeah of course, I managed to get through the events by simply deactivating the videos though, it's just... less good that way

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah of course, I managed to get through the events by simply deactivating the videos though, it's just... less good that way
Only issues with that are the two new events (one for Amber and one for Hana) where you need play videos enabled. The other events, you won't. But let's see if the log shows anything. I'll edit this post with a follow-up if I find anything.

Follow-Up
My first thought was the path, but after seeing it in your log, the path looks fine. So there's nothing wrong there. So then I wondered about the specs for your Nvidia, and that looks great, too. So we can eliminate those two being the issue.

So I'm going to go with my previous recommendation, installing the all-in-one pack for the Visual C++ Redistributables. You could also check your video card/GPU and see if they're up-to-date.

Lastly, one other thing you could do, if you have access to the Nvidia Control Panel would be to disable G-Sync.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Only issues with that are the two new events (one for Amber and one for Hana) where you need play videos enabled. The other events, you won't. But let's see if the log shows anything. I'll edit this post with a follow-up if I find anything.

Follow-Up
My first thought was the path, but after seeing it in your log, the path looks fine. So there's nothing wrong there. So then I wondered about the specs for your Nvidia, and that looks great, too. So we can eliminate those two being the issue.

So I'm going to go with my previous recommendation, installing the all-in-one pack for the Visual C++ Redistributables. You could also check your video card/GPU and see if they're up-to-date.

Lastly, one other thing you could do, if you have access to the Nvidia Control Panel would be to disable G-Sync.
Sorry ,but take care with Nvidia Drivers, there seems to be a lot of trouble lately with installing them.
Fans on my 1060 stopped working, Could not afford another 1060 so had to settle for a GT1030.
Tried to update driver , refused to install, tried drivers from both Nvidia and Gigabyte ,NONE of them will install !
There seem to be a lot of posts about this problem on their site,
Therefore please think hard before trying to update Nvidia for now.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry ,but take care with Nvidia Drivers, there seems to be a lot of trouble lately with installing them.
Fans on my 1060 stopped working, Could not afford another 1060 so had to settle for a GT1030.
Tried to update driver , refused to install, tried drivers from both Nvidia and Gigabyte ,NONE of them will install !
There seem to be a lot of posts about this problem on their site,
Therefore please think hard before trying to update Nvidia for now.
I've never trusted any product with Gigabyte's name stamped on it. I had a Gigabyte mobo back in 2015 and that's the last time I went with anything with their name on it. MSI aren't any better either.

Yeye95

Aug 17, 2020
So I just finished (I think) the game so far... But I still got a question, is there something to do about the mysterious key, or just there for future development?

Pagan90

Apr 20, 2020
same here...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've never trusted any product with Gigabyte's name stamped on it. I had a Gigabyte mobo back in 2015 and that's the last time I went with anything with their name on it. MSI aren't any better either.
Finally got driver to install ! It seem something in "Windows" was stopping the installation.
Got round this by downloading "Tweaking.com, Windows Repair"
Four thing if you use this program:
1; make backup/restore point
2;Boot in "Safe Mode"
3;Run in "Admin Mode"
4:WEAR BROWN UNDERPANTS ! (watching All the changes that it's making is scary)

Don't know exactly what it needed to do to fix the issue.
But I have now got a (27.21.14.5671) Nvidia driver installed !

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019

ws.JPG
Hey guys,

Thanks for voting on the .

This month's update will be released on the 28th, and will feature new scenes for Riley and Laura, as well as some new guest events.

In the mean time, here's a small teaser for one of the new scenes.

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
Updated save to v0.7.3 (unlocked all progress and gallery)
When I try to download your save it just goes do a page with seemingly a long line of code. Recently it happened to me with many other attachments on the site. What am I doing wrong?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
When I try to download your save it just goes do a page with seemingly a long line of code. Recently it happened to me with many other attachments on the site. What am I doing wrong?
Right click save link as, also don't forget to remove the numbers at the beginning so it reads data_x before putting it in your profile folder

1642087454177.png

stupidbrothel

Jan 17, 2020

Follow-Up

I have same issue about scene with Hana and Amber. I tried to uncheck play video, still no result. I installed c++, also no luck.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've just played through v0.7.3 & I have all guests at VIP 5.
Yet, when I checked in Diego & Miguel, I am suddenly required to pass the service choices again, for each of them.
Didn't gaining VIP used to mean that you didn't need to answer the choices correctly anymore?
I just passed Miguel 100% (again), then checked him in again and the choices for food, drinks, swims, saunas, exercises, etc. are back again.
Does having them VIP no longer remove the need to make the correct choices?

Edit: Also noticing that I am having to reassign staff every shift. None of them retain their previous positions anymore.
Neither of these changes are anywhere near being good, in my opinion. All they seem to have done is increase the admin workload for the player, with no benefit or value provided.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes