e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
in before version, example like Amber will got 1 free traits when level 1. but now 1 free traits will got when level 2
If I remember correctly;

All girls have 4 traits at level 5.
They get their first trait at level 2
Julia already has "supportive" trait so she skips level 2 point.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
in before version, example like Amber will got 1 free traits when level 1. but now 1 free traits will got when level 2
In version 0.8 this was changed to balance things out between the girls so it's not a bug it's by design as e250vhf22 says in his post that's how the system works now

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Solid update, I liked the new scenes and we're finally getting some quality Denise time. The QOL improvements are nice, too.

But holy crap was that bank storyline event annoying. Each time you fail one of the dialog choices it immediately fails you and bumps you to the next timeslot, and there's like ten choices in a row. I've admittedly forgotten a good chunk of the story so it probably shouldn't have taken me so long, but there needs to be some sort of recap text the player can check somewhere so we don't have to either rewatch all the storyline cutscenes to get the needed bits or resort to trial and error.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Looks like this new version might be bugged if you're trying to play through the introduction / prologue.

Game won't advance past this dialogue point on a fresh profile. Re-downloaded v0.8.2b to see if it's me, but that version advanced fine on a clean profile.

111.jpg

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Looks like this new version might be bugged if you're trying to play through the introduction / prologue.

Game won't advance past this dialogue point on a fresh profile. Re-downloaded v0.8.2b to see if it's me, but that version advanced fine on a clean profile.

View attachment 1783897
Thank you for your report. I've passed this on to Faerin to take a look into it. I've confirmed that it locks up on me in a new playthrough as well.

Story mode is unaffected as I just ran a new playthrough there.

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

View attachment 1783897
If you skip the introduction you will be given a random card but you can still play the game

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes