ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
After "Betrayed her sisters" there is another question, white over white kills my eyes but seems that "Libby" isn't listed, which one must choose?
Have you completed all of the events with the guests, and other characters?

Also, for the white over white, in the Settings is a 'Dialog Opacity' option:
1651281924183.png

Changing that may make it easier to read.

Last edited:

CloudFrenzy

Jul 8, 2018
Could someone provide an alternative download option, besides those in the first post? It would really be appreciated since mega never allows me to download with that quota thing (even though I haven't downloaded anything in the last month), mixdrop simply doesn't work, racaty takes 4 days with a 10 kb's download velocity and anon files does it aswell

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
When starting a new game and going through the introduction, I seem to be getting stuck on the "And choose your destiny..."-screen with Isabella and the card-drawing. Nothing reacts to clicking and the game will not progress. A quick search of this thread shows that someone had a similar issue, although that was about 1.5 years and several versions ago. Was a solution ever found?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When starting a new game and going through the introduction, I seem to be getting stuck on the "And choose your destiny..."-screen with Isabella and the card-drawing. Nothing reacts to clicking and the game will not progress. A quick search of this thread shows that someone had a similar issue, although that was about 1.5 years and several versions ago. Was a solution ever found?
That's already been reported and Faerin has been made aware of that. Until a hotfix is released, start a new game and skip the introduction. The only time it locks up when you get a reading is during the intro only.

Reactions: larry5168

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
It's a known bug, if you want to start to play please skip introduction for now or wait until Faerin will fix it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
isabella's shack isn't listed but i have done all quests
Thank you, that's been reported already and Faerin has just posted a hotfix on his Patreon for it and another bug that was reported. If you want, attach your save and I'll fix that for you.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thank you, that's been reported already and Faerin has just posted a hotfix on his Patreon for it and another bug that was reported. If you want, attach your save and I'll fix that for you.
Shall we wait for that fix /hope today/ or it will be only in next release?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I believe that there will be much more content, so basically we are somewhere in a half/midle of the game
Nah.
Here's a post from the Dev on the 1st of this year:
I do plan on finishing it this year, as it get harder for me stay motivated to work on the same game after 2-3 years (and there's just so many more ideas I'd like to work on). And motivation is very important if you work on this as much as I do, at least to me it is. Honestly it's a bit a personal trap as well, because I keep feeling I could do better with the next game.

That being said, I do want to finish it properly this time (I admit I rushed the ending of MotH for the same reasons) and complete the main storyline, add all the content for the staff and guests, and some special side events as well.

So I'll have to see where the next 6 months will take me.

• Sad
Reactions: dr FeelGood
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes