Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not even getting the option of Isabella's shack at the bank. all other event are done.
If you missed visiting Isabella's cottage in the morning or afternoon during the intro, then yeah, that option won't be there. So you'd need to first visit her place during the day.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
If you missed visiting Isabella's cottage in the morning or afternoon during the intro, then yeah, that option won't be there. So you'd need to first visit her place during the day.
I did, but my save is the same since first release.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
there it is
Here is your fixed save back. For reasons unknown, the flag for visiting Isabella's shack didn't trigger which made it seem as though you hadn't done that yet (even though I visited during the day and talked to her in the evening in your save). So now you'll be able to see that other option during the bank event. I've also passed the original save off to Faerin for him to take a look at as to why that didn't trigger. So thank you for that. :)

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Here is your fixed save back. For reasons unknown, the flag for visiting Isabella's shack didn't trigger which made it seem as though you hadn't done that yet (even though I visited during the day and talked to her in the evening in your save). So now you'll be able to see that other option during the bank event. I've also passed the original save off to Faerin for him to take a look at as to why that didn't trigger. So thank you for that. :)
The same thing happened to me. Just downloaded the new update. Don't have a prior save and am starting over from scratch. When I get to the hut with Isabella during the prologue the dialog box just stops on "choosing your destiny" and I can't select any of the cards.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The same thing happened to me. Just downloaded the new update. Don't have a prior save and am starting over from scratch. When I get to the hut with Isabella during the prologue the dialog box just stops on "choosing your destiny" and I can't select any of the cards.
Yeah that's a bug which was reported earlier on here and on Discord. Faerin will look into that tomorrow. For now, start a new game and skip the introduction. It's not bugged if you go back to her for another reading, it's only during the intro where that happens.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I'm wondering fellas, is now a good time to try this game for the first time? My only concern is getting blue balled with the fam content.

Reactions: bernthal
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes