MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there. I've been playing an earlier version recently and there was no reason to load it. After I finished the threads of the main characters and one guy, as well as the other, the next versions have too long to load the game. I ran Mystwood Manor v.0.8.0 error in loading, version v.0.8.1 error in loading, does the current one have the same, because I do not know where the error may be, if the previous version 0.7.3 works without resistance. Did we also have a problem with version 0.8.0 and version 0.8.1? bandicam 2022-04-22 05-21-37-585.jpg

Because in each of these versions, it has remained on the same loading since it was turned on. Help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello there. I've been playing an earlier version recently and there was no reason to load it. After I finished the threads of the main characters and one guy, as well as the other, the next versions have too long to load the game. I ran Mystwood Manor v.0.8.0 error in loading, version v.0.8.1 error in loading, does the current one have the same, because I do not know where the error may be, if the previous version 0.7.3 works without resistance. Did we also have a problem with version 0.8.0 and version 0.8.1? View attachment 1769919

Because in each of these versions, it has remained on the same loading since it was turned on. Help.
Without looking at the player log, it's hard to determine what is causing that as it could be either:
  1. Game's path may be too long.
  2. Missing Visual C++ Redistributable.
  3. Using a cheat mod.

Reactions: MotH_like25

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Without looking at the player log, it's hard to determine what is causing that as it could be either:
  1. Game's path may be too long.
  2. Missing Visual C++ Redistributable.
  3. Using a cheat mod.
Hey Sycho. If you ask for point 1, I have the game in the folder and on the C partition, and on the desktop, I refer to Mystwood Manor (where the game is), point 2 when it comes to Visual C ++, there is no problem here, because the previous version (as 0.7.3) was not a problem and 0.8.0 and 0.8.1 already because of too long loading, and answering to the 3rd point, as far as I know, cheats are available with the game, but I already have everything collected, and so much collected from the cash register guests I don't even use it.
P.S. From what I read in the comments, will the game be on Steam ?. Because only now I noticed that the predecessor, as Faerina's game, is there, and I would like to buy it if MM also appeared on Steam.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey Sycho. If you ask for point 1, I have the game in the folder and on the C partition, and on the desktop, I refer to Mystwood Manor (where the game is), point 2 when it comes to Visual C ++, there is no problem here, because the previous version (as 0.7.3) was not a problem and 0.8.0 and 0.8.1 already because of too long loading, and answering to the 3rd point, as far as I know, cheats are available with the game, but I already have everything collected, and so much collected from the cash register guests I don't even use it.
P.S. From what I read in the comments, will the game be on Steam ?. Because only now I noticed that the predecessor, as Faerina's game, is there, and I would like to buy it if MM also appeared on Steam.
Well, again, without looking at the log, I can't tell what is causing the game to hang on that screen. If you could post the player log (not the player_prev log) here, I will take a look at it. Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%/appdata/locallow/faerin games/mystwood manor

You may need to put the log in a zip file and attach that. Also, include your main save as well and I'll check that too.

Also, go into Control Panel >> Programs & Features. See if you have the following Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes installed (see attached screenshot).

Yes, cheats are available in the game, but there are mods floating around on here that cause various issues with the game, sometimes (but not always) causing the game to hang on the loading screen.

And yes, MwM will be available on Steam soon, but there's no set date yet when that will be.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Well, again, without looking at the log, I can't tell what is causing the game to hang on that screen. If you could post the player log (not the player_prev log) here, I will take a look at it. Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%/appdata/locallow/faerin games/mystwood manor

You may need to put the log in a zip file and attach that. Also, include your main save as well and I'll check that too.

Also, go into Control Panel >> Programs & Features. See if you have the following Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes installed (see attached screenshot).

Yes, cheats are available in the game, but there are mods floating around on here that cause various issues with the game, sometimes (but not always) causing the game to hang on the loading screen.

And yes, MwM will be available on Steam soon, but there's no set date yet when that will be.
Hey Sycho. Currently, I am already on version 0.8.2 and here I did not have a loading error. But okey I'm just uploading the screen from Visual C ++.
Visual C++.jpg

And thanks for your help with where to find and how to copy when needed in the next version if a bug occurs again.

Reactions: Sycho

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Welcome back. I would like to boast that from a few versions up to the newest (V.0.8.2b) all these scenes delight me the most. From version I think (V.02.2.9) it is hard,
yes to the latest version when I go through the game with every event from the staff and recently to now guests I can't (at some moments not smile). Currently outplaying 0.8.2b
I was surprised that after OrVill, later after Miguel, Jimi-e and Diego, as well as Sofia, it was time for Nora. I was really surprised that it can be so spicy under this so-called. a garment and look as pretty as in body and hair.
Oh, I really am amazed that this is how it is developing and where it is going. As a player, I can not see the expansion of the thread with the guest that is Sofia anymore, I think that waiting for her further events will only be
A further incentive to discover more guests, and the icing on the cake will be Sofia and seducing her, as was the case with Nora. I guess no more words are needed here. You are great Faerin as well as other people who create all threads for us
of the players was received in the best possible way. Regards. :love::censored::)(y):giggle:

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
I feel a bit lost on how Nora Walsh seems stuck on VIP 3. I've taken her in now 3 times and swear she has done some VIP 3 activities and never failed to please and yet no dice. Also noticing now.... people will be VIP 5 in profile but stuck on VIP 3 in checking in. Has this been fixed in a patch I just missed?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I feel a bit lost on how Nora Walsh seems stuck on VIP 3. I've taken her in now 3 times and swear she has done some VIP 3 activities and never failed to please and yet no dice. Also noticing now.... people will be VIP 5 in profile but stuck on VIP 3 in checking in. Has this been fixed in a patch I just missed?
In my playthrough, I've got quite a few guests at VIP level 3 and TBH, I never really pay much attention to that, if at all. Really, the only time it would be of any importance is if you have "Skip VIP guest interactions" turned on in the settings screen. Though if you want to attach your save, I'll pass it along to Faerin to take a look at.

Reactions: TheDevian

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
From what I understand of the mechanics, this post makes zero sense. vip activities? Being stuck at a ”vip level when checking in”?

or do you need to vip a guest at a certain level go get the newish guest events? Surely no?

Reactions: TheDevian

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
From what I understand of the mechanics, this post makes zero sense. vip activities? Being stuck at a ”vip level when checking in”?

or do you need to vip a guest at a certain level go get the newish guest events? Surely no?
like, in my save i can't get anyone to VIP4 no matter what happens.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes