EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Why the sadface :( reaction dr FeelGood ?
It just means we get to look forward to a new project from Faerin in the reasonably near future.

With a bit of luck, maybe someone will have taught the next MC something about cunnilingus.
I mean... really... it's like the MC of this game heard the words 'licking pussy', got a mental picture of a dog lapping at a bowl of water, and decided that was good technique.
It's the one thing in MwM that really makes me cringe.
F'n awful.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hi,
I have a question about the latest changelog:

• Added the first 4 positive upkeep events (note: these have a small chance to trigger when
you assign a staff member to a hotel attribute that is already at 100%).
Does it mean that there is a small chance to trigger when you assign a staff member to a hotel attribute that is already at 100% AND no chance when the hotel attribute is below 100% or does it mean that the chances are small only when the hotel attribute is at 100%, but greater when it's below 100%?
In other words, is a 100% attribute a requirement to trigger a (rare) positive upkeep event or is it a hindrance that lessens the chance to trigger such an event?

Last edited:

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
Is there any timeframe on a Steam release for this game?

Is it likely to be after it is complete or will it be soon?

I already own MOTH and would love to add this to my collection!

Great work by the way, it's not often I enjoy playing an adult game as much if not more for the gameplay than for the sex scenes.

Reactions: Faerin

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
Does anyone know if the game will be over when version 1.0 is reached. Or does Faerin plan to develop the game beyond that

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Great work by the way, it's not often I enjoy playing an adult game as much if not more for the gameplay than for the sex scenes.
Typing "steam" into the search bar at the top right will yield an information on that from today.

Does anyone know if the game will be over when version 1.0 is reached. Or does Faerin plan to develop the game beyond that
The next version won't be the final version probably. Also it wouldn't need to be called 1.0. I guess the former is what you wanted to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

I will release MwM on Steam after it's finished (which I expect to take about 3-4 more months, but take that with a grain of salt).
And thanks! :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

There's no set timeframe for release on Steam, the best I can give you it will be sooner rather than later as no definitive date has been set.

The game can reach Version 1 and it still may not be completed look at MotH that went to 1.02 so no I don't think it will be complete when it reaches Version 1
On the other hand, Faerin could change the numbering and the next release could be 0.91 and build up to version 1 so again there's no definitive answer to this yet either

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
Hey. Just started this game for the first time, 0.9 version. And...

I'm stuck in the introduction story, when Isabella tells us to choose our destiny. The three blank cards and the text "And choose your destiny..." are on the screen. The HIDE and AUTO buttons and the Esc key work. I can also roll back the text but the image on screen is stuck on those 3 cards.

I happen to also have version 0.7 and I just checked it. This interaction works in that version.

I'll try it again after I download the 0.9.0.5b version, but I think it hotfixed something else from what I read.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey. Just started this game for the first time, 0.9 version. And...

I'm stuck in the introduction story, when Isabella tells us to choose our destiny. The three blank cards and the text "And choose your destiny..." are on the screen. The HIDE and AUTO buttons and the Esc key work. I can also roll back the text but the image on screen is stuck on those 3 cards.

I happen to also have version 0.7 and I just checked it. This interaction works in that version.

The game looks slick, the renders are ok so far, but not a good first impression... I'll try it again after I download the 0.9.0.5b version, but I think it hotfixed something else from what I read.
No it also fixed the bug you mentioned as well

Reactions: ZenGarden
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes